Author Topic: "The Club" by Starkwolf: Free map  (Read 2739 times)

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
"The Club" by Starkwolf: Free map
« on: November 16, 2016, 03:07:43 am »
The named title of this map is "The Club V2," and that is the title you should see at the Cape.

So, I just made this map as a place to relax and hang out. It isn't much, but the rules regarding profanity and sexuality are much more lenient here than in public maps.

Feel free to join my group if you find me in game, and you find yourself using this map often.

Of course, this doesn't mean you can be rude to players. That is a universal rule on FH.

However, you are free to role play however you wish here, provided that whomever you are RPing with does not express any objection to the way your characters interact. You are free to not RP at all. The map has no backstory. You may use this map for more open discussion about unusual topics, for creating characters that would otherwise be too verbally vulgar to be appreciated in general maps, for your curiosity, or for anything you wish, provided that you follow all universal FH rules and respect any objections other players may have.

The rules are simple:

1) Respect other players at all times: This is a universal rule on FH, and should not require further clarification.

2) Respect any objections to your behavior other players have, at least while they are around. Obviously, other players can only ask you to knock off behavior they find offensive, not force you to follow specific instructions. If you can't find a way to RP or interact with them that both are fine with, just talk to someone else.

3) If you object to anything that anyone does, please state your objection civilly at least once. Unless it is a universal rule that applies to all maps, like mistreating other people in chat, please report players only as a last resort after making it clear that they are behaving in an offensive manner.

4) No claiming. At least, not on this particular map. I may make maps with claimable areas later, let me know in the comments if you would be interested.

If anything needs to be clarified, I am active on the forums.

Some pictures:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And, of course, a link to the file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j7g6xh65mj77p7t/TheClubv2.fhm

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:17:54 am by starkwolf »
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

ArcticGalaxy

Re: "The Club" by Starkwolf: Free map
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 03:20:29 am »
Very nice looking map here fluff! I'll have to give it a try sometime! (I have so many maps though...gotta do some map cleaning. xD)

Plus, you dropped this in the wrong place. It should be in the Finished Maps board, but a staff will move it for ya. cx

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 04:36:39 pm »
Oops. Sorry about that. I was going to ask another question about something, got sidetracked, and accidentally left it here.

Do I need to PM the mod, or will they just find it and move it?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:22:40 pm by starkwolf »
Been away for a while. When I come back, I have an ambitious RP in mind. PM me if interested.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 06:22:50 am »
Moving this over for you c:

(But to answer your question, you are always free to pm us if you'd like)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 06:31:43 am »
This has got to be one of the most chill looking maps I've seen in a while. This definitely looks like the map to go to when you want to get away and relax. Nice work :)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 02:19:22 pm »
Nice looking map you got here. The simplicity of it really works towards it advantage c: Nice job!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline starkwolf

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 03:32:44 pm »
Thanks, let me know if it works or not, if you decide to download it. A little nervous whether it will work because it has been probably 3 or 4 years since I have uploaded a map.