Author Topic: Cotc Map(issue with other map input)  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
Cotc Map(issue with other map input)
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:21:55 am »
So i finally got finished with this so here are the photos

This whole thing includes my fav soundtrack,downloaded stuff,and forests and camps and sadly i couldnt fine smoked or crisped stuff for some camps that have burned but another thing is i made a new thing but the model or mesh isnt mine either is the other meshes i have made this map for(i found how to make other things with other texures) so anyway it alos has presets(robinkit i gave up on the tail so i used a photo from him)and here is the link
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/stt37wcm2t43prl/Cotc.zip/file
[/color]Ok so if there is anything wrong with the installation of the map or if some textures dont open up for some things, message me or message below 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 12:36:30 am by Puffythewolf »
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Flurr

Re: Cotc Map(issue with other map input)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 12:28:17 am »
My word, that map looks elegant at first glance! The snow is absolutely gorgeous and the pink sky is most certainly too!  Robinkit also looks very pretty in those screenshots c;. The animals are adorable too! Especially there poses :>. Im gonna totally 100% try out this heavenly map! Great job there, puffy! :D

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 12:36:51 am »
This map is hands down gorgeous. It looks awesome, I love all of the hills and the forestry, it is very uniquely done! <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 04:23:49 am »
Wow, this map is so vibrant and beautiful! The cool and soft colours, along with the flora is gorgeous. Amazing job!

WolfWorms

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 02:37:24 pm »
This is a really interesting map! I feel chilly just looking at it. Great job, Puffy! I'll for sure be checking it out in-game~

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 06:57:31 pm »
You did right in adding the textures you used within the download, so good on that! The map is superb for a warrior cats roleplay. One could definitely get lost in there.
However, your music is not there. ^_^ You just need to provide the .mp3 files and the music.cfg file in the download, so users can overwrite their own .cfg with your new music.

The portal nearest the edge of the map doesn't work, not sure if you knew that (judging by the title)?

As well as the one near where you enter.

Otherwise, your maps are definitely getting better and way more immersive, Puffy! Well done, once more.

P.S. The presets you included, are they for everyone to roleplay as or are they specific characters? Seeing as they come with all the textures and material files. If so, I'd recommend everyone apply their own preset to their character(s) and then offer the Exported .fhp files in the download so everyone can see them in and out of the group. :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 07:06:37 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2018, 10:44:02 pm »
You did right in adding the textures you used within the download, so good on that! The map is superb for a warrior cats roleplay. One could definitely get lost in there.
However, your music is not there. ^_^ You just need to provide the .mp3 files and the music.cfg file in the download, so users can overwrite their own .cfg with your new music.

The portal nearest the edge of the map doesn't work, not sure if you knew that (judging by the title)?

As well as the one near where you enter.

Otherwise, your maps are definitely getting better and way more immersive, Puffy! Well done, once more.

P.S. The presets you included, are they for everyone to roleplay as or are they specific characters? Seeing as they come with all the textures and material files. If so, I'd recommend everyone apply their own preset to their character(s) and then offer the Exported .fhp files in the download so everyone can see them in and out of the group. :)
o hecc i forgot about the music! :( well it was the wolfquest soundtrack and also i tested on it and ive added it two times and it didnt work

Offline Kastilla

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2018, 11:05:22 pm »
o hecc i forgot about the music! :( well it was the wolfquest soundtrack and also i tested on it and ive added it two times and it didnt work
That's all right. Might I ask where you received the WolfQuest soundtrack from and did you purchase it? Legally, it's fine to use since you won't be selling the map, but to make sure you didn't obtain it illegally. ^.^

I can tell you how to add music, if you're not so sure how to implement it!
First, make sure you have your .mp3 file in your music folder.
Go to your main FeralHeart folder and search for the music.cfg file, and open that up in notepad. It'll look like this:
Code: [Select]
[Title]
media/music/title.mp3
[Plains]
media/music/Artofgardens.mp3
media/music/Love Letters.mp3
media/music/Silvershine.mp3
media/music/Tidal Circuit.mp3
[Caves]
media/music/Mars And Stars.mp3
media/music/The Lonely Ones.mp3
media/music/The Experiment.mp3
This is where all the music comes from! As you can see, it's a sort of breadcrumb system. Tells you where the sounds are coming from.
I usually have a section of this file called [Mine], so just hit enter to make a new line and type [ ] with whatever you choose as your title in between the brackets. The title is handy, especially if you have multiple sounds or songs, it acts like a playlist. So now, you have this:
[Mine]Time to add the .mp3 files! Type it very carefully.
[Mine]
media/music/songtitle1.mp3
media/music/songtitle2.mp3
media/music/songtitle3.mp3
When you enter map maker, you either type songtitle2 (without the suffix of .mp3) or Mine. ^_^
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:09:41 pm by Wolvie »

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2018, 11:22:37 pm »
i found it off when i was downloaded some wolfquest maps to see because why not and then the soundtrack was the only thing that was working so i decided to use it if i was gonna have it also that is good info not gonna lie :3

Offline Kastilla

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2018, 11:29:35 pm »
Well, I am gonna point you to some royalty free music sites~ ^^ You should be able to download the files and plop them right into your music folder to use and enjoy. And, you are very welcome. :)
10 Best Royalty Free Music Websites