Author Topic: Parellis Wonders - Map Pack  (Read 1972 times)

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Parellis Wonders - Map Pack
« on: May 12, 2019, 04:26:40 pm »
After many months of procrastination, I've FINALLY completed it.
This map pack includes 9 main maps, ranging in quite big sizes to maybe a bit smaller than big (By big, I mean huge), a couple of them have their own tiny maps inside! The first map starts in a dark wasteland, where you must find your way to other maps in order to explore them. Instead of using Backdrops as actual backdrops in the back of a map, I decided to utilize them to show the way to different environments that you may come across. Some of the environments have plentiful amounts of prey, others are more shelter-oriented.
It is fully public, and anyone can use it to roleplay, as long as they abide to the usual FH rules!

-Screenshots-
The wasteland is vast, but it isn't all that's there!

There is safety within the wasteland, despite all odds.

Or perhaps, exploring past that and finding the other regions is more your style?

Whatever lies beyond the barren forest is only for those who explore on their own to find.

Of course, screenshots are fun and all, but it just wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't go to explore it yourself!
Before I give the download out, I'd like to give credit to the makers of the object packs that I have used in some of the maps in this pack, without them some of these maps just wouldn't have that extra charm.
And, I have to say something.
Disclaimer: Most of these maps are poorly optimized, and WILL lag on lower-end laptops/PCs. I know this because I built all of them on one myself, and any future maps of mine will also be designed on this laptop to make sure they have some friendliness to fellow low-end laptop/PC users. Please keep this in mind as some of the maps may even crash you at first, but should let you in after a couple of tries.

Now with that out of the way, here is the download! - http://www.mediafire.com/file/ermt91mn6ce3v6q/ParellisWonders.zip/file
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:04:46 pm by AmberZeChao »
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Parellis Wonders - Map Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 04:40:51 pm »
Glad your procrastinations have led you to finish! These are excellent.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 05:03:05 pm »
Oh man these look awesome. Well worth all of that wasn't it? Will explore ASAP!!!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 06:20:44 pm »
oh wow these are so cool! glad you pushed through to finish these. I'll be sure to explore around these !! thanks for sharing <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 09:16:13 pm »
This looks very well made! I can't wait to see this for myself. Definitely going to check this out once I get the time. Glad you bested your procrastination, that thing is hard to beat. xD Thank you for sharing this!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 09:23:10 pm »
This sounds like it was quite the project! Happy to see that you managed to put it all together finally. The screenshots show very promising work. I will definitely check out your work sometime :) Thank you for sharing it with us all. A map pack like this would be wonderful for a devoted roleplay group. Good work!

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 09:52:31 pm »
Thanks you guys! Gosh, I wish I got it out sooner but it is what it is, I'm happy to have shared with everyone. Wonder what my next map project will be, since even I don't know.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 12:47:46 am »
9 main maps?? That's amazing! The previews are just absolutely splendid as well. Happy to hear you were able to complete this and I gotta say, it was definitely worth it. <3 I'm gonna check out this map pack one day and hopefully it won't lag on my end, haha. I look forward to seeing what else you'll create!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 02:09:15 am »
Wow!!! This looks like a very devoted area - I give you props on this pack. It's amazing. I cannot imagine the time that was put into this project. <3 Thank you for sharing this with us. c:
not active here anymore ♡