Author Topic: Lux's Maps  (Read 2990 times)

LuxNoctis

Lux's Maps
« on: August 17, 2011, 09:43:44 am »
Grims Hallow

More or less the crown jewel of my work so far. It is the map for my own roleplay with 3 groups in it. A large map that you just have to see for yourself. It's quite heavy and I had to cut off on some objects to keep the lagg down for the people with a slower pc. Other then that I think it turned out pretty well and I am quite proud of it too.

For information about the roleplay here: Grimshallow.proboards.com

It occured to me that sometimes the meshes are not always working, if this is the case place the .fho files in the Objects map in their right destination!

The Abbys

The abbys comes forth out of an idea that used to be called Cirque du Raven. It used to be one of my old roleplays but I somewhat disbanded it. Yet I must say even how sadistic it might sound this map always held a small place in my heart. Despite the fact that it sometimes just scared the hell out of me by just working on it I am quite happy with the result. Here is The abbys a.k.a Cirque du Raven for everybody to explore and to use now.

sidenote: This is one hell of a heavy map, If you already have trouble with some maps due to lagg I'd suggest to not install it.

Download here:http://www.mediafire.com/?1exmwgdpte8y6h4

It occured to me that sometimes the meshes are not always working, if this is the case place the .fho files in the Objects map in their right destination!

The citadel

The citadel is a real small map for my standards OwO It acctualy was done in just a few hours. I really like the hightmap and I might use it sometime again. I created a small icy scenery wich is fit for a roleplay of a not so big group. Feel free to use it for roleplaying or for hanging out. There are plenty of things to climb onto so for all you monkeys out there have fun ;)

Download here:http://www.mediafire.com/?mw92gr2w3i5clg7

« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 02:07:01 pm by Lux »

Asheyx

Re: Lux's Maps
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:07 am »
Wow, the screenies look awesome! Too bad my computer probably can't handle this map v.v
But I have a question: Where did you get the fire meshes like in the second and third picture?

LuxNoctis

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 12:17:14 pm »
-looks around ninja style- It's an IT mesh, if I'm not mistake somebody already uploaded the file somewhere here. All you have to do then is to save it in object maker.

Asheyx

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 01:03:20 pm »
XD Alright, I'll look for it..

Offline WelcomeToMyWorld

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm haunted. <|3
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:53:44 pm »
Could I ask where I can get the bars in the third photo?
? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-
 "If you make your life interesting and follow your dreams you don't need false happiness and love in the form of drugs." -Andy Sixx <3

LuxNoctis

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 03:20:27 pm »
For the bars I used the Vine mesh, recolored them to the stone textures and then made them bigger

Offline WelcomeToMyWorld

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm haunted. <|3
    • View Profile
    • VampireFreaks
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:22:08 pm »
....smart XD I must do that o3o
? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-
 "If you make your life interesting and follow your dreams you don't need false happiness and love in the form of drugs." -Andy Sixx <3

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 04:46:21 pm »
ooh ima download I guess Ill seeya there sometime ^^

Offline snakebite

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am a snake with a snakebite
    • View Profile
    • Umojo
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 01:52:18 pm »
That's a really good map :D!

LuxNoctis

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 02:05:45 pm »
New maps are up! Citadel is downloadble, for Grims hallow pleas visit the forum first!