Author Topic: Starwater Land (complete) [All welcome for free RP] (1.07)(VERY IMAGE HEAVY)  (Read 1311 times)

Offline gnmurphy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
This is my spiffy new map :3  I just finished it today.
What's in it:
One den (it IS an all species RP area)
Two waterfalls
river/lake
Underwater ruins
Starpool(you'll see if you F3 ^-^)  
Crystals
And much more!  

Pictures of what I took:

Most of the map.  As you can see, it's not a full forest, but also not a full savannah.  Perfect for a RP or two ^-^

This is the Starpool.  It is supposed (with me and my buds irl) to have spiritual calming effects.  And if you fall in, there is a small rock that you can climb up onto, and get out.  

The underwater ruins.  An amazing place to explore if you want to!  There isn't much down there.  But you never know, you may be able to discover Atlantis...well maybe not.  You create your own history behind it.  

The....not so underwater ruins.  As again, this has spiritual connection, and is to be said that free spirits roam around.  Then again, you create your own history behind it!

Well, that's the majority of the tour I can give you.  It's your responsibility to explore now.  Good luck, young wolf/lion/whatever you are!

Download link to Starwater Land(says different on download title I know) : http://www.mediafire.com/?iu7ajjvilk7hstb  

Hope to see you soon!

~Signed Vive the Lone Hunter (no copyright to WoW/Blizzard.  I just really like calling Vive lone hunter ^___^)
(not sure what patch it is, I just put 1.07 there because that was the "supposed" patch that we are on right now)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:28:04 am by Gillian Norice Murphy »

Offline gnmurphy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
Mine for more pictures maybe.  Oh you never know = / 
Feel free to post after this!