Author Topic: Custom Titles  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Custom Titles
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:31:57 pm »
Hi!

So, I've noticed how a few people have "custom titles" beneath their username. Usually, the players with these titles have a high ranking, so I wondered if that had anything to do with who does and doesn't get a custom title.

Do you have to pay for a custom title?

Does it come with age?

Experience?

Does a moderator or administrator assign you the title, or is it required to ask them permission for one?

I'd really appreciate anything if anyone knows about this. Thanks!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

DreamerDay

Re: Custom Titles
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:34:46 pm »
the only time I get a custom title is by either winning MOTS (Member of the season ), or by being a staff.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:07 pm »
the only time I get a custom title is by either winning MOTS (Member of the season ), or by being a staff.

Oh, I see. So your title, "Khaleesi Of Dancing Flames" was entitled to you by becoming part of the staff?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

DreamerDay

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:39:48 pm »

Oh, I see. So your title, "Khaleesi Of Dancing Flames" was entitled to you by becoming part of the staff?

No, by winning Member of the season.

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 09:42:53 pm »

No, by winning Member of the season.

Well, I understand how you got The MOTS title. I meant the other title, the one directly underneath your name. I've seen a few people who are not Members of the Season, yet they still have a title.

DreamerDay

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 09:45:39 pm »
Because they're previous people who won it. Plus, some users have it because they were former staff members.

Offline Warriorstrike

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 09:46:40 pm »
Because they're previous people who won it. Plus, some users have it because they were former staff members.

Oh, I understand now. Thank you for your help! :)

DreamerDay

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 09:49:14 pm »

Oh, I understand now. Thank you for your help! :)

Your welcome! Glad to help! :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 11:12:30 pm »
Locking this topic since I see you got your answer dear.