Author Topic: The Moment When You Realize That You Love Feral Heart...  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
The Moment When You Realize That You Love Feral Heart...
« on: November 13, 2015, 05:57:44 pm »
Has anyone had a moment where you have suddenly realized how much Feral Heart actually means to you?

Not simply a like fondness, but an actual love for the game and community that has brought us together.

If I'm the only one in the boat, then I suppose this won't make much sense, but I was interested to see how you, individually, have had a thought-stopping moment where you realize how much you love the game. The point of this thread is not to get people to say nice things about the game, but rather share their experiences of when they think about it. A moment(s) doesn't have to be big and defining- it can be a small, quiet moment. It could be when none of your friends are online, and you realize that you are in a perfect, content state without the company of others. It could be when you took a moment to reflect on the time that has passed by since joining the game. It could be when you're having a conversation with someone. It could be in a talk, roleplay, or just by watching someone do something in the game/on the forum that sparks your thoughts. Each moment is different for every person.

Whether you've had a moment or not, it can always be good to think about this, too. I'm interested to see what you think about this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: The Moment When You Realize That You Love Feral Heart...
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:32:02 pm »
Ah, such a wonderful topic! I believe I think of this every time a friend comes online and immediately says hi to me. It makes me feel so happy when a floofy dear of mine shows that they care and I can't think of any other game that has such a sweet and loving community such as this.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 06:33:53 pm »
I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a thread like this before, or if there is, that I haven't seen it.

That moment hits me all the time. When about to go away on vacation, or even just a relative's house for the weekend, one of my first thoughts is, "Gosh, I won't be able to get on Feralheart there." Crazy as it sounds, this happens every darn time, heheh.

In-game, when I'm able to help a newer player learn something new, FH related or not, it always brings me the tingly feeling of how great the community is, and how much I love it. I honestly can't remember what it was like to not have Feralheart in my life.

And like Enoki said! When spending time with the good friends you've made through FH, especially.

That moment comes to me a lot, in more scenarios than I think I can list.

I'm extremely grateful for this community and this wonderful game as a whole. <3
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 07:26:35 pm »
Ayy, since I came back to FeralHeart I've felt really content being on here.
The community is friendly, of course always with exceptions, but you get that everywhere.
I've missed my friends I had on here and the ability to just sit on FH while I'm doing other things too.

I adore seeing all the creative things people can come up with, seeing them share their ideas and creations.
The parties, movie nights and much more.

Simply sitting in local range and see what people are talking about... The list can go on forever.
RETIRED.

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 07:36:01 pm »
Well I will say that this game is truly incredible and it has taught me a lot of things that I never would have learned really but heres a few ways the game makes me happy and comfortable

1) I like pretending and I always have. My brother and I when we were little we would have this elaborate battle field on my bedroom floor each toy fought a certain toy but we grew up and the whole playing with toy things out grew my brother but since I still like pretending it never out grew me

2) Making friends has always been a hard point in life for me and I am not going to go into the story cause that is the #2 reason. The reason is everyone I have met on FH is nice and that means they are kind of like you in someways for playing such an amazing game

3) I like seeing other peoples creations/creativity I can draw but I never have time between school and sports. I just love seeing all the neat stuff that people create its just really cool

I know this was long but I wanted to share my opinion
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Preach

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 08:34:56 pm »
Things I'd enjoy in communities is freedom and creativity. Not everyone is perfect but you can at least try to do something. Likes for me, I ain't an artist but at least I'm trying, right? I'm not expecting anyone to be great, but I am expecting you to be friendly and nice. You see me, I don't mess with rude people and I don't tolerate that behavior around me. However, when I first joined, I thought it will be something like WolfQuest - strict rules and limited words. But when I on the game it was so cool! Plus, you actually get to bring your character to life. That's wicked. XD I love FeralHeart so much.  

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 09:12:07 pm »
In my earlier days in the Community, I am confident that I would say that I fully loved this game and it's community thoroughly enjoying it and all the people within.

Nowadays I don't quite feel the same, but I do at least partially understand what you mean.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2015, 11:34:10 pm »
Usually when I "discover" a game, I'm into it for maybe two or three weeks then I'll probably go for months on end without playing it. With FH, however, I've been here for three years (with an occasional break here and there) and I still love it; that's really saying something<3 I just really enjoy playing this game, not sure what it is, but something just keeps me here
Farewell everyone<3