Author Topic: What brought you to the FH forums?  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Re: What brought you to the FH forums?
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2017, 04:06:25 pm »
I really love getting to see what people are like and learning new names. I also love seeing what people come up with and I honestly live to help people which I try to do on the forums :3.

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Credit of image goes to directed user, not me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »
My brother use to play this game and he went to college. I have a Max computer, and FH wouldn't download so while my dad tried to fix it I ended up here and found that people were super nice so I stayed.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2017, 11:02:20 pm »
I was brought to the Feralheart forum by... *Drum rolls*... The Forum button! I clicked on it and loved what I found there!

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2017, 11:03:07 pm »
Omg you just made my day I spit out my lemonaid XDXDXD

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »
I had been around for a while already but did not become active on the forum until late into 2016. At first it was because I wanted more to do than sit around in game (I had already made a lot of simple maps and showed them to a few people and was idling around.) and I thought "I like helping people, maybe I can help out here instead of sitting around?". Along the way I met a great many floofs and participated in events to become more involved in the community, this also helped me out as well. I did not know how involved I was going to be, since at first I just wanted to help around. Having watched the things people did on the forum and seeing things I liked and seeing all the friendly people around, I guess I just felt right at home and decided to stay. <3

I was brought to the Feralheart forum by... *Drum rolls*... The Forum button! I clicked on it and loved what I found there!
I too was brought here by the Forum button! XD
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 11:51:38 pm »
I can't remember why I originally joined the forum, I think my first ever posts on my original account are probably deleted haha. But I ended up staying around since the community seemed quite kind, and I used to be extremely obsessed with FH so I wanted to stay up to date on all the happenings and everything. FH is pretty much where I learned how to do a lot of new things, and I've changed a lot since I first joined, so I guess I just have a soft spot for it and have stayed here ever since. The community is a lot more open, kind, and inviting compared to a lot of game communities out there.

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2017, 11:59:48 pm »
What really brought me to the forum was a problem with my game. The forum learned me a lot of things and helped me make some good friends.
I really liked the overall atmosphere of the forum and that kept me here ever since.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 12:30:57 am »
I can't really remember exactly why I started using the forums as much as I do, but I think I just got a bit bored of sitting in game some afternoon and decided to stalk around the FeralHeart website, and then I stumbled across the forums.
I saw how nice and friendly people were so I decided to stick around for a while. Though, after a month or so some things came up and I went on a little bit of a hiatus, but now I'm back and I'm more active than ever and I hope to stay for as long as possible.

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline MaxMillionWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 01:40:38 am »
All of you have such either funny comments or interesting ones, lol I feel awkward like the smol bean I am :~/

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 02:04:23 am »
Nothing special. I got involved because it was something to kill time during my summer hours. Then, I started having an interest with being a genuine part of the community... Now, my OCD prevents me from straying too long.
gone