Author Topic: Ask Xenek's Crew  (Read 2039 times)

Offline Xenek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Meh
    • View Profile
Ask Xenek's Crew
« on: April 08, 2017, 04:12:58 am »
So, let's get the boring stuff out of the way, first...

My name is Xenek, I live in my mind, my number is mine. Those are basically the only personal questions that can't be asked, or answered, so those are the answers you get for them ;D

Now, I'm not one for the boring stuff, so I'm about to spice up what an ask thread is. Ready for this? No? Oh well.

You get to ask me, and all my characters, whatever your heart desires as long as it obeys the forums laws. Yep, my characters are included. I did say I was gonna spice things up, after all. Oh, and don't mind if they give useless chatter along the way. The guys and gals from the demon world all had a human form they could shift to, since that's how that world works, so feel free to question them about human stuff as well.

To help you guys know who's who, we're all color-coded.

This is me, obviously.

This is Yvis.
This is Lenora.
This is Velira.
This is Rayna.
This is Zixar.
And this is Vilarion

Vel was gonna be black and Vilarion a deep gray, but those colors just can't really be read too easily on this forum. Oh well, the colors they have still work for them, regardless. Oh, and if you don't know who the characters are, you can find out very easily by going to my Character Thread.

So let the questioning begin!

Gigi

Re: Ask Xenek's Crew
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:09:13 pm »
I really like your username. How did you come up with it?

Offline Xenek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 04:17:44 pm »
It was a very roundabout thing, actually.

Back in high school, Freshman year, I was doodling in my notebook while ignoring a movie in English class. I was already writing stories and creating worlds by that point, and the drawing I made was a winged serpent guarding a pyramid-style temple during a new moon. I wanted the serpent to have a cool, unique name, and I ended up coming up with Xanora.
After several years, I ended up using the name for myself. But after a while, I wanted a name of my own and not one I used for one of my creations. I loved the 'X' at the start of the name, so I refused to get rid of it. So I thought on how to combine the 'X' with something else I liked.
Japanese is what landed me the new name.
Neko means cat, and I love cats, so I ended up with Xeneko, which kinda sounded like 'the neko', using a fancy accent. The 'o' on the end made the name more feminine though, so I took that letter off, and there you have it. Xenek was created. Or, well, I've never seen the name anywhere else, so created in my mind, at least.

What a boring story. Think of a better one.
Hey, shush, you. Not my fault the name I finally landed on for keeping has an insanely long story to go with it. And no rolling your eyes!
He's right, Yvis. Now be nice.
Since when do I take orders from you, Viper?
Since I became a better shot than you.
Tch.

ForestHysteria

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 12:24:21 am »
Yvis, do you like cat loafs.

Like this one right here?

Offline Xenek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 12:41:42 am »
A what now? Are you trying to play me for a fool?
No insulting, Yvissy. Just answer her question.
Call me that one more time and you'll feel the pain of a pain blast.
Not if I stun you, first. Now be good. Seriously.
Freakin' hanas and their freakin' reflexes... Fine! So, what, you mean bread made of cat? Definitely not something I'd try, let alone like.
You tell'im, Vel, khehe. Of course she doesn't mean cat-bread, you doof.
Gah. Fine, then lazy cats? No, don't like those, either. Although I'd make an exception if the lazy cat was that one, there... *eyes Velira*
You're not lucky enough for me to turn lazy. *winks at the grumbling Yvis*

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 06:43:00 am »
Hey Rayna, what is your favorite snack?

Offline Xenek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 07:11:33 am »
My favorite snack? I never thought about it. Hmm... I suppose peaches, or maybe raspberries. The fresh, ripe ones of both are very nice.
... Fruit? But you're a wolf.
Half wolf.
Yeah, yeah, half. But still, what about meat? Steak should be the winner.
Steak is not a snack, it's a meal. And fruit just happened to be more available to me than any sort of meat.
Steak is good enough to be a snack, meal and desert. What a great wolf you make, yeesh.