Author Topic: The Age of Courage: A Multi-Group Warriors Roleplay  (Read 4817 times)

Offline Yoki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Let me Dream
    • Yokitremor
    • yokitremor
    • View Profile
    • Tremor Drafts: Art Commissions Site
Re: The Age of Courage: A Four Clan Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 12:07:47 am »
It's been a long time since Ive joined something like this but hey I'll try out. 

Feral Heart Username:Yoki

Character Name: MorningFlight
Character Gender: Tom
Character Age: 12 moons (1 yr)
Desired Rank: Warrior
Desired Clan: Gorgeclan
Screenshot of Character:

Roleplay Sample:
Morningflight trailed at the edge of camp as the sun set in the distance.  Ceremonies where over and now he was entrusted to keep night watch. Alert, standing tall, and unafraid of what hid in the shadows he stood his ground.  However there was only silence and himself.  The young warrior felt relief as he sighed and sat down.  He reflected on the idea of now being a warrior.  His apprentice moons where less then flattering.  MorningFlight was sure he would have been kept as an apprentice for a while longer.  I promise Gorgeclan, I can be a warrior worth your time... he muttered to himself.

Icon by Yoki | Siggy by Yoki
Want to see my presets in game?

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
Re: The Age of Courage: A Four Clan Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 03:16:48 am »
Congratulations, Yoki, on being accepted into Gorgeclan with your character, Morningflight! Please head on over to the site at taoc.proboards.com and make an account. Be sure to make your username and site display name the same as your FH username. Feel free to hop into the map as soon as you have it downloaded, and don't forget to send a friend request to Hawkspot2, the current Gorgeclan leader and group holder. Also, be sure to read the Gorgeclan Creation thread as soon as you get the chance.

Thanks for joining, and we look forward to roleplaying with you!

Offline Xenek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Meh
    • View Profile
Re: The Age of Courage: A Multi-Clan Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 10:04:37 pm »
Bumping this because it needs a good word~

This group does not use wolfspeak, so if that's something you try to avoid, this is a very good group to check out.

Having trouble finding an active group? Well, this one is active. Very active. In the four days that I've been a member, we've been roleplaying every day- for several hours at a time, too, for those members that have had the time to do so.

The main time for activity at the moment is around evening, EST time.

Edit: The group is now dying.

Activity is at an all time low and it has been discovered that the leader of this group is only for show. The real leader is an emotional wreck who controls everything from behind the scenes. Step on this shadow-leader's toes, whether you mean to or not, and you are basically exiled on the spot- which is what happened to me just a few days before this edit.

If anyone actually sees this post, I made this edit so people could be aware of what they are getting into. The staff will sound amazing, and pretend to be incredibly kind, but it is all a show. A good comparison for this groups staff is a bunch of high school cheerleaders. They are only truly decent to each other, and not to the geeks, normal members, of the group. If you enjoy keeping your head low and only doing what you're told, this is a fantastic group. If you like to enjoy yourself with ideas of your own, well, you're going to be treated like absolute crap after a while.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:45:49 am by Xenek »

Offline cliffordkool321

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2017, 01:35:53 pm »
Feral Heart Username:cliffordkool321

Character Name:Squirrelleap
Character Gender:Female
Character Age:42 Moons
Desired Rank:Warrior
Desired Clan:PebbleClan
Screenshot of Character:http://tinypic.com/r/qx05s2/9 I'll be making a new character and this is her appearance. Art is not mine, using it as a reference. (c) to rightful owner

Roleplay Sample:Squirrelleap sat on a moonlit grass. Her ears were well folded while her eyes shyly reduces it's size, "What would I do now?" she muttered. Facing her head towards the moon, she shivers - reminiscing the moments with her sister, "I'll miss you Curlewflight, please rest peacefully for me... I love you so much!" she added as she turned her back and started walking towards her occupied cave.

The sample was kinda short, I was rushing it because my mom told me to shut off the computer... I'm terribly sorry!))

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 08:31:17 pm »
Congratulations, cliffordkool321, on being accepted into Pebbleclan with your character, Squirrelleap! Please head on over to the site at taoc.proboards.com and make an account. Be sure to make your username and site display name the same as your FH username. Feel free to hop into the map as soon as you have it downloaded, and don't forget to send a friend request to FairyRing, the current Pebbleclan leader and group holder. Also, be sure to read the current Previously in Pebbleclan thread as soon as you get the chance.

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 04:22:50 pm »
I would just like to let everyone know that I will be recruiting for a good portion of the day, so feel free to come find us by the Lonely Cave portal in The Grounds! We're friendly and more than happy to answer all your questions. Or even just chill, if that's all you're seeking.

Interested but have little to no knowledge of the Warriors series? No worries! There are many guides on the site, both Staff made and member made, that can help clear things up. All our members are also always willing to help clear things up if confusion ever arises. Still not convinced you can learn it all in time? That's more than okay, my friend. You have the option of starting out with a non-clan cat of basically any realistic background, so that way you can ease into clan life as your character does. Or not, if you like life outside of the clans much better!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 07:34:27 pm »
squeaks in fear

Feral Heart Username:
StarInTheCosmos (sub account: CosmoFursi)

Character Name:
Icestrike

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
?? (haven't thought out the specifics, but Young Warrior-esque age)

Desired Rank:
Warrior?

Desired Clan:
is it alright to start out as a rogue or loner?
either way, she'll be joining PebbleClan :3

Screenshot of Character:
http://imgur.com/a/eZXKj

Roleplay Sample:
(sorry for any errors!)
Icestrike dove into a patch of grass, making sure to not make much sound. The she-cat sniffed the air and caught a whiff of what she was searching for.
A vole was slinking along the riverbank, looking for food itself. Little did it know, it was about to become the dinner of a brown and white feline.
Icestrike quietly crawled out of the grass, making sure to stay hidden from the vole's line of sight. Coming closer, she stuck her tongue out slightly, as was
a sub-conscious act for her. Icestrike paused once she was within pouncing range, adjusting her hind legs for maximum jumping strength. She swished her tail
above the grass before launching herself at the vole. The vole squeaked, attempting to dart away to no avail. Icestrike was already on top of it.

(i'm going to stop there, if it's alright? it's getting too long for comfort.)

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 08:20:35 pm »
Congratulations, StarInTheCosmos, on being accepted into Pebbleclan with your character, Icestrike! Please head on over to the site at taoc.proboards.com and make an account. Be sure to make your username and site display name the same as your FH username. Feel free to hop into the map as soon as you have it downloaded, and don't forget to send a friend request to FairyRing, the current Pebbleclan leader and group holder. Also, be sure to read the current Previously in Pebbleclan thread as soon as you get the chance.

Also, it is perfectly fine for you to start out as a loner or a rogue. c=

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
Re: The Age of Courage: A Multi-Group Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 06:50:04 pm »
Update

We'd like to congratulate TrainTheFox for obtaining GC deputy on Cloudstep, GreekGod757 for obtaining GC medicine cat on Lionfang, Boulder for obtaining GC medicine cat apprentice on Fawnpaw, and ItalyGermany for obtaining PC deputy on Shadeheart.

Keep an eye out for when we choose the new leader of the next clan or group! However, not before Starclan shows themselves in mysterious ways. Will you be effected by what is to come next? The choice is yours! Also, as we have just moved into Leafbare, be ready to see illnesses spring up as well as other hardships that come with this cold season.

Check our site for a full update! It can be found in the Announcements board near the top of the Home page.

Offline FairyRing

• Curious Wanderer
    • TheMagicalFairyRing
    • View Profile
    • No Cats Land
Re: The Age of Courage: A Multi-Group Warriors Roleplay
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 06:51:03 pm »
Update

The Age of Courage is happy to announce that some new functions have been added to our site for member enjoyment! Not only do new and exciting things happen in roleplay, but also happen on our forum.

Feathers have been added as a form of currency to be used on the site. A shop will be added soon as well, so that members may purchase things for personal use. To go alongside this, special events may pop up at random upon posting in the boards, interacting with what Feathers you have collected thus far. Be sure to interact with fellow members among the forum to see what you can find!

Also, a preset making competition will be held soon. All participants will receive a small amount of Feathers. However, winners in both the Beginner category, as well as those in the Experienced category, will receive a higher reward. To participate, please join us all at The Age of Courage. We look forward to seeing you!