Author Topic: Unable to see a preset.  (Read 843 times)

Offline FablesAndMyths

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Unable to see a preset.
« on: July 27, 2017, 05:25:12 am »
'Ello, it's me again x'3 Now, I've been dealing with presets for a while now, and I've never come across something like this.
 Recently, I made a preset for my friend, as our characters are sisters. Mine was able to be exported and shared successfully, everyone can see it just fine. My friend, however, is not having such great luck. She's used presets before, so I know it's not that.

Screenshot to show usernames.

We've tried a few options so far, such as deleting her .fhp and re-exporting it, in case of a double. Then, we tried changing it from preset_6 to preset_1 to try and 'refresh' it a bit in case something had gone wrong and we missed it. This still did not work. Also, I should mention that she can see it on herself when in-game. Neither of us can seem to spot the problem, so I though some fresh eyes might help.

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you,
                                                       Kanga
Profile pic by Bawfle <3

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Unable to see a preset.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 05:37:16 am »
For some reason the login page can affect whether you see presets. Make sure you do not have FH open and are NOT logged in to the login page

Throwing this here, though I doubt this may be the case since the problem persists with many people (but it's still worth checking)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 10:01:08 am »
Preset files are case-sensitive. Meaning however your preset file is (meaning in upper case letters or lower case letters) looks is how your friend should sign into the game.

Have her sign into the login tab page and game as "drakogirl1627" rather than "Drakogirl627" and see if that fixes the issue. If that doesn't work, have her re-export the preset after she signs into the game under whichever case letters she wants. So if the first suggestion doesn't work, have her delete her old preset files, sign into the game atleast once as either "drakogirl1627" or "Drakogirl627", exit out then go into Preset Maker to re-export it. But make sure that she continues to use whatever letter case the preset file ends up having.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 12:32:57 pm »
You can also try this:

Without using the log-in tab for playing, open FeralHeart. Type your username in the username field exactly as others would see it but do not log in and then go to Preset Maker and export the preset.
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.