Author Topic: Lazy Sims Social Circle <3  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Ashfall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • No bones about it, I'm a real rib-tickler.
    • View Profile
Lazy Sims Social Circle <3
« on: September 24, 2017, 03:07:54 am »
Hiya! Ashfall here. Recently I've noticed there are a lot of different RP's on FH, from wolf packs to warrior cats. But I've also noticed that these groups often times demand their members be on at least four to three days a week. Now I can see why they'd do this, but some people just don't have the time to be on that much, or they don't want to commit themselves to an RP. It's easy to lose interest in a roleplay that's been going on for awhile too. So, I decided to make a group for those people that just don't have the time or don't want a commitment!
Lazy Sims is a group centered around meeting new people, hanging out, sharing interests or information on various things, and roleplaying whatever you like, whenever you like, with whoever you like! Anyone can join, whether you are new to FH or an older member. We offer lessons in roleplaying as well for those who wish to become better at it. Lazy Sims if a more casual group with no obligations to those who join, you can pretty much do whatever you like as long as you're not making anyone else uncomfortable and you're being civil. If you are interested in joining, or would like more info on the group, then please message me on the forum! I'll be happy to answer any and all your questions.  ;D
No bones about it, I'm a real rib-tickler. It's a bit of a deathly matter.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
Re: Lazy Sims Social Circle <3
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:17:12 am »
I'm quite active on FH but I really want to start roleplaying again, over the Summer I feel as if my literacy skills have gone from a standard 8 to a 5-6, so I'd probably really enjoy and appreciate the roleplay sessions that you talked about!
I'd really love to join this group, I'm online at the moment, in the grounds, on my most active character called Redbone, if you ever happen to see me then shoot me an invite! I'd love to participate<3

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss

Offline Ashfall

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • No bones about it, I'm a real rib-tickler.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 03:26:29 am »
I'm quite active on FH but I really want to start roleplaying again, over the Summer I feel as if my literacy skills have gone from a standard 8 to a 5-6, so I'd probably really enjoy and appreciate the roleplay sessions that you talked about!
I'd really love to join this group, I'm online at the moment, in the grounds, on my most active character called Redbone, if you ever happen to see me then shoot me an invite! I'd love to participate<3
Of course! I'll be getting on in a few minutes so I'll be sure to do that :3 I must warn you though, this group is very new and quite small. I literally just created in an hour ago x3 I'll be happy to help you refine your roleplay skill if that's what you'd like c:
No bones about it, I'm a real rib-tickler. It's a bit of a deathly matter.

Offline sanrio

• Grumpy Overlord
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
    • kiyatii
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 03:28:21 am »
Of course! I'll be getting on in a few minutes so I'll be sure to do that :3 I must warn you though, this group is very new and quite small. I literally just created in an hour ago x3 I'll be happy to help you refine your roleplay skill if that's what you'd like c:
Sure! Though, it's currently 4am (shh don't question my sleeping schedule) and I'm working on a few art pieces, so now probably isn't the best time for a session, although, I/you could create a Discord group for this?

Avatar by byambyy | Signature by rykerclawss