Author Topic: Game keeps crashing after trying to import height maps...  (Read 619 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Game keeps crashing after trying to import height maps...
« on: November 21, 2017, 03:43:30 am »
My game keeps crashing each time I import one of my height maps I made while using Map Maker, I am starting to become fed up with this stupid thing crashing, truthfully I am this close to putting my fist through my computer screen, someone please help! If you want further information on the issue just ask, I have already tried to check for duplicated particles and in the past my height maps where just fine. The game will work fine until I hit "Enter" after typing in the height map's name and then I get the crap that this computer just loves to give me... "(Game) not responding" and then it will force me to close my game "(Game) could not be reached, windows will close the game until a solution is found" I am really sick and tire of nothing working on my computer tonight and I have not the slightest clue what Feral Heart's problem is with my height map...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:45:02 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Re: Game keeps crashing after trying to import height maps...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 03:58:45 am »
Nevermind fixed it thanks to another player who seemed to have a similar problem and already received help

Forum post that solved my problem:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62603.0;topicseen

Thanks Kynvuu, I am not sure if your advice fixed that players problems, but it fix mine!