Author Topic: Ever had a bad day..  (Read 1226 times)

Erranti

Ever had a bad day..
« on: January 09, 2018, 03:50:40 am »
Ever had a bad day and just..snapped at someone?

You could be stressed, depressed, angry...i wanna hear your story. Though, if its personal...then don't share.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Ever had a bad day..
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 03:56:21 am »
I'll move this thread over to the Off-topic Discussion board, as your subject can relate to a more general idea, as opposed to one specifically related to FeralHeart.~

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 04:02:03 am »
That's about everyday with me. I get stressed over the dumbest stuff and then I'll just snap at everyone and come off as someone that nobody wants to be around. It's a shock my friends even still want anything to do with me.

Offline Aclediptus

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • Where are the Almond Doughnuts
    • aclediptus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:30:04 am »
I have several, yep! Usually happens because of sensory overload where even the tiniest bit of noise annoys me. Though I'm not the type who'd do anything dramatic or sudden. Usually I stay quiet when it happens and bury my face somewhere with less noise, if anyone calls me I'd always have this "I will break you" look on my face at all times and there will be excessive sighing. Otherwise I'm just sad and flop as if I've abandoned hope.

Most recent one was from just last week actually, there were a lot of unfortunate events happening simultaneously and I got really sad and frustrated about it.

Currently retired floof

Find me on discord: Aclediptus#7160

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 08:32:56 pm »
i've had many.

sometimes i'd come to my senses mid-freak out, but oftentimes i only come to when it is too late.
thankfully the people it would be directed at were mostly understanding and... help me out with it.

really the only way to help when someone does that to you, extend a little grace.
i'm lucky i guess.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Valar.Morghulis

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 10:28:05 pm »
Hm, interesting topic. Well I personally haven’t had a lot of those days when I snapped at someone. I try to keep my mouth shut as much as possible and not get into any arguments or things like that. I had most bad days when I was sick in around 2015 and when I was in hospital having surgeries. Probably that I guess. I try to be optimistic and REALISTIC. As much as possible. You know, something like; Don’t get your hopes up too much, but still have faith and even if things don’t work out the way you want them to, something else will happen that you will like !

Offline emmiere

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 05:59:53 pm »
yes! that was almost every day for me, for years. my depression had affected my temper and how i interacted with others, and i have tos ay that time was the worst place in my life. after therapy and trying multiple medications, i managed to calm down and be able to just be happy and sad when bad things happened, instead of angry all of the time.

my family and friends have stuck with me through all of it, and i know how very lucky i am for that. sometimes you just have to find the source of it, if its a regular thing!

"You don't tame a vixen, you just travel in her wake."