Author Topic: Flurr's Animations (WIP)  (Read 1844 times)

ShyHero

Flurr's Animations (WIP)
« on: July 23, 2018, 10:35:54 pm »
Hello my friends!
I just wanted to say that I am now starting on my animation pack for feralheart. I am using blender to make them! Now its gonna take about 2 months or so for me to make them sadly, but I know I will get it done! I pretty much just installed a recording software and made a gif in blender of what the idle looks like so far. I know the GIF is incredibly bad but here you go.

I know its really bad GIF xD but just wanted you all to know. Hopefully you like and the idle animation so far!

Sorry I know the topic is pretty short since the topic is a WIP, but will be checking and waiting for replys of what you guys think so far cx
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:02:32 am by Flurr »

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: ShyHero's Animations (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 01:30:46 am »
Ooh, it'll surely be interesting to see what you come up with! I'm lookin' forward to it.

I'm actually making my own, but I've put that on hold until I can figure out how to properly install the Ogre converter to the newer Blender pff. They're gonna be a personal set of animations til I feel they're good enough to be put out for everyone to use, if, I even get around ti finishing them lmao

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 03:37:32 am »
Hello,
That honestly looks great so far! Ha. I couldn't even do half of that, animating that kind of stuff take's some talent, in which i don't have! Keep up the good work.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 03:38:05 pm »
looking great so far, have you made any more progress?