Author Topic: Windows Startup Howl  (Read 3284 times)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Windows Startup Howl
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2018, 04:07:45 pm »
What an interesting add-on, as if the default howl wasn't annoying enough! (; ω ; )
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Jixmix

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2018, 10:07:39 pm »
Lol! Pretty neat idea! Do you know what program you may have used to make it or is it just blender? c:
You may have gotten the wrong board -- blender is program that allows you to model 3D things while I just made a soundfile and clipping it down to fit with the howl. I used Sony Vegas to modify those files
Oh, yeah I'm pretty new to blender and thought you could make a howling sound in the program- Sorry as for it seemed obvious now. But thanks!

Offline Oslo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 02:33:01 pm »
What an interesting add-on, as if the default howl wasn't annoying enough! (; ω ; )
Oh this howl makes howls sound so much better if you tolerate windows sounds B)

Lol! Pretty neat idea! Do you know what program you may have used to make it or is it just blender? c:
You may have gotten the wrong board -- blender is program that allows you to model 3D things while I just made a soundfile and clipping it down to fit with the howl. I used Sony Vegas to modify those files
Oh, yeah I'm pretty new to blender and thought you could make a howling sound in the program- Sorry as for it seemed obvious now. But thanks!
Not a worry, better to have an understanding than little to none, never be afraid to ask questions
i'm here once a blue moon