Author Topic: Looking for extra help on a Literate, Mapped, Sited, Tribal based RP  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Jacoby

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Hello. Me and my friend whom I will not disclose the name of due to privacy reasons, have been working on a pack for quite some time now. We've secured alot of information on the pack, worked with maps, sites etc all for the role play. Though we're still in need of some help by dedicated people. Before I go any further we are literate and require a role play sample even if the pack itself is not even established in game yet.

One of the many reasons we're not yet established is mainly my fault. My PC decided to shut down on a Windows update and hasn't turned on since, reason it's not fixed yet is I haven't been able to afford the money. I understand if this reason is why you've decided to indeed not help, but thank you for reading all of this, I appreciate it.

If you're still interested in lifting a pack from the dirt to hopefully, success. Private message me, I'm active most of the day and I'm more than happy to speak to anyone. I strongly recommend you having a discord account so we can discuss things more easily and I can also go on to expand on the pack more.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 02:10:32 pm by Dizzy »
If I'm offline I'm probably drinking vegan tea.

Galaxyshadow

Re: Looking for extra help on a Literate, Mapped, Sited, Tribal based RP
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 06:13:58 pm »
I'd recommend making the size of your text larger, I can barely read it :/

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 06:38:34 pm »
I'd recommend making the size of your text larger, I can barely read it :/
If that is an issue, then just quote them to read it.

Here:
Hello. Me and my friend whom I will not disclose the name of due to privacy reasons, have been working on a pack for quite some time now. We've secured alot of information on the pack, worked with maps, sites etc all for the role play. Though we're still in need of some help by dedicated people. Before I go any further we are literate and require a role play sample even if the pack itself is not even established in game yet.

One of the many reasons we're not yet established is mainly my fault. My PC decided to shut down on a Windows update and hasn't turned on since, reason it's not fixed yet is I haven't been able to afford the money. I understand if this reason is why you've decided to indeed not help, but thank you for reading all of this, I appreciate it.

If you're still interested in lifting a pack from the dirt to hopefully, success. Private message me, I'm active most of the day and I'm more than happy to speak to anyone. I strongly recommend you having a discord account so we can discuss things more easily and I can also go on to expand on the pack more.
As for you Dizzy, I do hope you find a roleplay to join! If I was comfortable with releasing mine, I would gladly take you and your companion. Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:41:10 pm by Wolvie »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Jacoby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 02:10:58 pm »
Active Again

Offline Jacoby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 06:23:03 pm »
Still looking. c;

Calvary

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 07:33:06 pm »
looks like an enjoyable rp! unfortunately I cannot help, but I will bump this for you to get people looking <3