Author Topic: logging in  (Read 699 times)

Offline Dragonwolf1290

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
logging in
« on: September 19, 2018, 03:59:34 am »
Okay, so I login and I get this black screen with a message that says "You must leave this page open while you play" or something like that. I waited for five minutes, and I was still on that screen. Do I have to download Feral Heart or do I need to do something else? I registered today so I don't know what to do. Please help, and thanks.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: logging in
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 04:06:59 am »
Yeah, you need to download the game which can be found on the download page!

You need to have the page open while you're running the game to be able to play it. c:

If you have anymore trouble, let us know!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 04:09:09 am by Sigyrn »

Flurr

Re: logging in
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:30:56 am »
Adding on to what sigyrn said, I thought I would share a tutorial on how to download it :)
On this page you'll need 2 of the downloads.

1. The game installer itself
2. The patcher that updates your game to the most recent version (If you don't do this you wont be able to play online)

Click the "Download" text, and make sure you download both the installers for the game and the patch. If you use Internet Explorer, click "Save As" and then save it to a location like the desktop.

Once they're both downloaded, run the Game installer first! Just follow the installation wizard until it says it's complete. Once the game installer is done. Locate the other patch installer you downloaded, and install it as well. Just follow the wizard and install it on the same location.

The game should now be working! Just run the game and login with the account you created earlier. Be sure to check the game rules before you start playing.