Author Topic: >> Beneath Our Stars >> A Warrior Cats RP! >> Leaders and Staff Needed!  (Read 8685 times)

Offline zillyphyn

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • And so, the box cleaned a deadly coffin.
    • bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile

Now, I haven't always had the best luck in people joining my role-plays, but this time I'm determined to make it work, because I'm not always a quitter xD

We don't have a solid plot yet, but we do have an amazing map! We have two head admins (I'm one of them obviously). And I want to make this RP fun, and have a nice community.

This was named from the previous title. We're still BoS. Everything's the old names; I'll get to that tomorrow.

Post Order:

Clans
Rules (edited when staff helps with rules)
Forms
Contact Information
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 03:53:01 am by Lotus »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
Re: >> Beneath Our Stars >> A Warrior Cats RP! >> Leaders and Staff Needed!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 11:10:23 pm »
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 10:55:43 pm by FearedforLife »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:17:30 pm »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 11:31:02 pm »

Forms to be Staff
Only 3 openings!

Code: [Select]
FH Username:
Character being added to RP (add clan and rank desired; if it's an open high rank, please fill out the other form) :
Forum Moderator, or RP Moderator? :
Why do you think you fit this role? :
Activity Level (1 - 10/10) :
What do you believe it means to be this role? :
An argument is happening (forum and in RP; OOC), what do you do? :
RP Sample:

High Ranks

FH Username:
Character's name:
Clan desired:
Rank desired:
Activity Level (1-10/10) :
RP Sample:

Average Member Form

FH Username:
Character name:
Gender (of character) :
Current (character) Age of Joining:
Rank (Not a high rank! No med. apprentices here either!) :
Appearance (Desc. or Pic.) :
RP Sample:

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 11:36:22 pm »

Contact Information

Head Admins' Usernames: Demonz Soulzz and wolf48877

PM me if you want to contact over Skype.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:01:47 pm by FearedforLife »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 11:36:47 pm »
Feel free to post now!

tired bean

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 06:57:20 pm »
FH Username: HelloKitez4Ever.
Character being added to RP :Mudstone-star.
Forum Moderator, or RP Moderator? : Can be either or both. ^^
Why do you think you fit this role? : Forum moderator: I can help with layout and any sorts of HMTL codes, as well, I'm good with computers, so I'm there to sort any problem or look for help.
RP moderator: I always stick to the rules and follow them strictly. I'd prefer others to follow them as well, as it's quite a pain when everyone's are failing to follow them. A warning will be my answer to rule breakers, or a simple 'calm down'.

Activity Level (1 - 10/10) : 8, due to school.
What do you believe it means to be this role? : Forum Moderator: Keep the track of what posts are being posted, what's going on in the forum. Look for what's not right and fix it.
RP Moderator:I believe it means you need to keep a hold of the RP, make sure no rules may be broken or people going overload with stuff.

An argument is happening (forum and in RP; OOC), what do you do? : I try to find what's causing this, then calm them down when meanwhile try to sort it all out in party or whisper/PM. It may end with a warning, but not a ban.
RP Sample: (Sorry if I seem bad, I haven't RPed in two months..) Mudstone's nose twitched, her maw parted as unfamiliar scent filled up her nose. Whiskers perking forwards with her pupils growing wide, the savannah would perk her head up, blue eyes searching for the source. Her muscles twitching, battle scars aching with each move she makes, through the pain she forced herself back, stumbling over her own feet and miserably failing to escape the area in which she wasn't alone. A simple move to bring herself away from the source is to run off, or keep a good distance, fighting along with the pain she was facing, Mudstone hissed to herself, her large ears instantly laying down with now her body for a second flying up in the air, her paws meeting the surface soon after and her legs carrying her weight out from that place, running for her life.

FH Username: HelloKitez4Ever
Character's name: Mudstone-star.
Clan desired: HeatherClan.
Rank desired: Leader.
Activity Level (1-10/10) : 8.
RP Sample: Mudstone's nose twitched, her maw parted as unfamiliar scent filled up her nose. Whiskers perking forwards with her pupils growing wide, the savannah would perk her head up, blue eyes searching for the source. Her muscles twitching, battle scars aching with each move she makes, through the pain she forced herself back, stumbling over her own feet and miserably failing to escape the area in which she wasn't alone. A simple move to bring herself away from the source is to run off, or keep a good distance, fighting along with the pain she was facing, Mudstone hissed to herself, her large ears instantly laying down with now her body for a second flying up in the air, her paws meeting the surface soon after and her legs carrying her weight out from that place, running for her life. (Same because braindead..)
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2015, 12:56:43 am »
FH Username: HelloKitez4Ever.
Character being added to RP :Mudstone-star.
Forum Moderator, or RP Moderator? : Can be either or both. ^^
Why do you think you fit this role? : Forum moderator: I can help with layout and any sorts of HMTL codes, as well, I'm good with computers, so I'm there to sort any problem or look for help.
RP moderator: I always stick to the rules and follow them strictly. I'd prefer others to follow them as well, as it's quite a pain when everyone's are failing to follow them. A warning will be my answer to rule breakers, or a simple 'calm down'.

Activity Level (1 - 10/10) : 8, due to school.
What do you believe it means to be this role? : Forum Moderator: Keep the track of what posts are being posted, what's going on in the forum. Look for what's not right and fix it.
RP Moderator:I believe it means you need to keep a hold of the RP, make sure no rules may be broken or people going overload with stuff.

An argument is happening (forum and in RP; OOC), what do you do? : I try to find what's causing this, then calm them down when meanwhile try to sort it all out in party or whisper/PM. It may end with a warning, but not a ban.
RP Sample: (Sorry if I seem bad, I haven't RPed in two months..) Mudstone's nose twitched, her maw parted as unfamiliar scent filled up her nose. Whiskers perking forwards with her pupils growing wide, the savannah would perk her head up, blue eyes searching for the source. Her muscles twitching, battle scars aching with each move she makes, through the pain she forced herself back, stumbling over her own feet and miserably failing to escape the area in which she wasn't alone. A simple move to bring herself away from the source is to run off, or keep a good distance, fighting along with the pain she was facing, Mudstone hissed to herself, her large ears instantly laying down with now her body for a second flying up in the air, her paws meeting the surface soon after and her legs carrying her weight out from that place, running for her life.

FH Username: HelloKitez4Ever
Character's name: Mudstone-star.
Clan desired: HeatherClan.
Rank desired: Leader.
Activity Level (1-10/10) : 8.
RP Sample: Mudstone's nose twitched, her maw parted as unfamiliar scent filled up her nose. Whiskers perking forwards with her pupils growing wide, the savannah would perk her head up, blue eyes searching for the source. Her muscles twitching, battle scars aching with each move she makes, through the pain she forced herself back, stumbling over her own feet and miserably failing to escape the area in which she wasn't alone. A simple move to bring herself away from the source is to run off, or keep a good distance, fighting along with the pain she was facing, Mudstone hissed to herself, her large ears instantly laying down with now her body for a second flying up in the air, her paws meeting the surface soon after and her legs carrying her weight out from that place, running for her life. (Same because braindead..)

Great job! You're accepted o u o Please register on the site and I'll put you in that rank group. c;
Both, that is cx
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:17:10 am by FearedforLife »

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2015, 12:58:54 pm »
Bump!

tired bean

Offline zillyphyn

• bluu-tea
    • creamed-icee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 01:33:45 pm »
Bump again~

tired bean