Author Topic: JENNY - Creepypasta [Gore Warning]  (Read 1426 times)

Offline EliratheDerp

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
JENNY - Creepypasta [Gore Warning]
« on: December 29, 2013, 10:34:12 pm »
Before I start, apparently this happened to my friend, I'm not sure if it is true or not, but I'll just write it anyway. <3 Even though some of it, I just put in to make it creepy. Gore warning also.

JENNY

I looked over at the clock, 11pm. I shrugged, I didn't really mind, but I didn't know what to do. I had probably been staring at the desktop for a good fifteen minutes now and finally set my eyes on the Feral-Heart icon. I blinked once then moved the mouse over to the orange, rocky three paws and double clicked, awaiting it to open up. Finally I was greeted by the login screen, as usual I typed in my username and password, it took longer than usual but what do I care? It finally logged in and went through my characters, greeted by a white lion, Harley, I clicked on her and found my friend sitting around. I smiled too myself, not like she could see me actually smiling, but whatever, I smiled anyway. I went over and greeted her, she said that I was on last night and acting weird.
<Harley> I wasn't on last night.. o-o
<Jenny> ... Oh well. Whatever.
<Harley> My brother probably got on my account again. :I
<Jenny> Yeah.

We went on talking for hours on end until she had to go, which then I began to walk around on Harley doing nothing at all. Then something happened, I saw my friend's character in the distance, but instead of Jenny, JENNY. I automatically noticed something, her above and below eye colour had been swapped with the pelt, meaning her pelt was black and above and below eye white, but what freaked me out most was that her eyes were just hollow, no she hadn't used full orb and changed her eyes to black, I could tell they were hollow because if you F3ed into her, there would be nothing. I walked over slowly, my friend wasn't even online. She stared at me. I stared at her. Silence. Until she grinned and said.
<JENNY> YoUR fRIeNd iS DeAD. iN CAsE yOU'rE WONdeRInG.
<Harley> Jenny, stop trying to scare me. It's not working.
<JENNY> ShE's DEaD.
<Harley> Who is this?!
<JENNY> JENNY.

I sat in the shocking silence, what was going on? I was so confused, I didn't even know what to do.
<JENNY> WoULd YOu lIKe tO sEE sOMeTHiNG inTEReSTiNG?
<Harley> What is it?
<JENNY> CoME wItH mE.

Curiosity got the best of me and I followed her, no one was on anymore. It didn't give a 'disconnected', 'left', or 'lost connection' message either, they just disappeared. Eventually we made it to Cape, there was a map without a name.
<JENNY> gO oN iN..
I didn't want to disobey her, honestly I was too scared too. The un-named map loaded up, I stared in disbelief, there were bloody cages everywhere, everything was black, I stared, everyone I'd ever known was in the cages but.. Oh god, they were just empty. They had nothing inside of them. There organs were lazily torn out and hung around the top of the cage, I wanted to throw up and began uncontrollably crying.
<JENNY> WhATs WrONg? DoN'T LiKE iT? ThAT's OKaY. YoU'Ll NEVeR wAnT To LEaVE sOon.
Could she hear me crying..? And, what did she mean by I'd never want to leave soon? I found out as soon as I blacked out and woke up a few hours later.
"YaY! YoU'Re AwAKe.." I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I saw the hollow eyes staring into my soul and the tall black feline towering over me, I tried to run but I was tied down, I was incapable of doing anything, in fact, I had been transported to the god damned place and turned into Harley. The stench was foul and it looked even worse when you were here. I heard her claws slide out, "HOpEfuLLy tHiS wON't HuRT, i woULDn'T waNt iT toO. HeCk, it'S nOT lIKe yOu cAN ScREaM fOr HelP."
The realisation hit me like a punch to the face. She had stitched my mouth shut with thread, I began crying and making muffled noises. I couldn't believe what was happening. One of my best friend's characters was just about to take out everything inside of me, stitch me back up then put me in a cage. She grinned at me again, that terrifying threatening grin. She walked to my side and jumped onto the side of the wide wooden log, she sat next to me and dug her claw just below my ribcage and made her way down, if I could I would scream out for her to stop, but obviously JENNY didn't want me doing that, no one was even here though, maybe she just found it annoying. She stopped going down when she reached the bottom of my stomach and cut two long lines at the top and bottom of the long line and carefully ripped it open. My scream became less silent and got louder through the gaps of the stitches, "DOn'T bE sUcH a DRAmA qUEEn! ShEEsH.. GoSH yOur oLd fRiENd ToASt wAs qUIEtEr thAn tHIs, aT lEASt sHe WaS nICE EnOUgh to StaY qUIET!" Her static-like voice spat, when she mentioned Toast the tears just got worse. She examined my organs like it was nothing, then reached her muzzle in and began ripping them out, I felt myself fading away, until I got a hard swipe to my face and her voice turned much angrier and deeper, "IT's NoT NICe TO JuST FALl ASlEEp oR FAdE AwAY wHEn A FRIENd HAs INviTEd YOu OVEr!!" She screamed at me, she eventually got through everything and reached my heart, she stared me in my dark, almost-lifeless eyes and smiled past her eyes and up to her torn ears, then the smile faded and she looked upset, "It's too bad.. I wanted to spend more time with you, seeing as we're best friends.. But, I guess I should have tried to take it more slower.. Oh well! Friendship was fun while it lasted! G'Night, Harley!" The grin was revived and she dug her claws into my heart, ripping it out cheerfully as I let out a small and short screech. "It wAs sUCh a SHAmE..." With that, it was all over.

LulJENNY'Sp.o.v
I untied Harley, staring at the lifeless body which fell onto the floor, a pool of blood surrounding, tears stained her white pelt, I almost felt sorry for her, almost. I pulled the body onto my back and walked over to a black canine, which swivelled her head right around like an owl, "YeS..?" The soft voice cooed.
"CAn You sTItcH thIs oNE uP JESSIE?" I grinned, carelessly throwing the body on the floor in front of her, she gave me a look and sighed, "Of cOUrsE.." She replied calmly as usual, I picked up the organs which I had thrown on the floor and went up to an empty cave engraved, "HARLEY" and hung the organs around on the top, "LoOkS GoOD eNOUgh!" I chirped, bouncing up and down, "DONE!" Screeched JESSIE's voice, throwing the body towards me, the stomach stitched up, "YaAAaaY!" My static-voice cheered, I slipped through the bars of the bloody cage and threw Harley in, right next to her old friend Toast's cage. I stood back, smiling as wide as ever. I sighed and turned around and walked off. Pausing and grinning when I heard a familiar but distorted voice.
"HeLlO, JENNY."

"geeettttttt dunked on!!!"

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: JENNY - Creepypasta [Gore Warning]
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:52:07 am »
Wow, nice. +floof.for.creeping.meh.out. e.e
I love you