Author Topic: |:| Maniac |:|  (Read 1543 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
|:| Maniac |:|
« on: January 07, 2014, 08:46:02 am »
The sun has not been found. Darkness has taken its rein on the whole Feral world. This is not legit, this is paranormal. Due to the lack of sunlight, foliage is shriveling into dust. The grass has turned to dirt. The death rates have plummited off the charts. The strong creatures have become weak, the weak creatures have become deceased...extinct if you will. Deer, rabbit... all have faced extinction. The now weak creatures lost food supply. This leaves them savage, tearing whoever they could apart, and gnawing they're bones, digesting foul intestines, and devouring tender meat. One species has a great advantage, the humans. They can cook, they have shelter...technology, intelligence..weapons. They can manage to thrive in this bizarre world for a while. But, what about everyone else? Every other species now sees humans as a major threat. More than a threat...as an enemy that must be destroyed for the well being of feral creatures. One wolf in particular is still strong. This wolf is brutal, sinister, and mighty. He has lost his sanity because of how Earth has become. He has a forceful drive that no other creature could even pursue. This demon's eyes glimmer solid white, almost as if you were staring into his soul. This wolf had a hobby, to pass time. This is a victims point of view...that survived..... "While cuddling with a rugged rock, an anonymous creature; a maroon pelted, white eyed wolf with a muscular anatomy approached me. He didn't blink once, he innocently grinned while staring. His head cocked, almost suspiciously. He continued doing so, until I had an itch. I turned my head and gnawed at my shaggy rump. That was a mistake. He leaped up, and slammed me off of the rock. I drowsily bashed my head against the ground. It was useless trying to fight back. His massive jaw clenched my scruff. Then, he dragged my nearly unconscious body through Flourite, through Ficho, and into the South Pole. He yanked me through the ice, and into Atlantis. He propped me on his back with care, and ventured to Last Cave. The cave was empty, only the two of us. He pinned me against the bitter ground, and lustfully licked my entire pelt dry. That is before he licked my cheek, and muttered in my ear, "Goodbye, Hun." Then he sunk his vile fangs into my leg, and gnawed and gnawed until it came off. After biting it into pieces, he shoved them down my throat. He did so with each appendage, including my tail. He then spit his acidic saliva in my mouth, which made all of the bone shrivel to dust. He then placed metal legs into my stubs, and let me free." Creepy, eh? What an interesting passion.
I love you

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: |:| Maniac |:|
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:21:41 pm »
This is a nice, yet fairly grim short story, Neon, well done.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: |:| Maniac |:|
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 02:07:22 am »
Thanks ^^
I love you