Author Topic: Character Sexuality?  (Read 7270 times)

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Character Sexuality?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2013, 07:52:30 pm »
All of my characters are bisexual, as I am in real life.
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2013, 11:42:54 pm »
For role-play or real life, as I have no concern for gender, I have even less concern for character sexuality. To me, it all seems like a labeling. I couldn't care less about who is attracted to who, as long as you are not disrespectful to others around you and be appropriate in whatever you do. When you get to it, that's really all that matters. No matter who is your "mate" or real life girlfriend/boyfriend, being appropriate is really all that is comes down to.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 12:31:32 am »
In one of my RPs someone asked me if they could join and said "Is it ok if my character is "gay"? And personally I didn't think much of it. I don't think it's really "wrong" it's just different from the so called "normal".  Although my opinion about this irl is a different story I don't think much of it when playing a game such as FH or WolfQuest.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 04:47:14 pm »
I wouldn't mind anyways. 
Even if I wasn't what I am (Which is Bi) I still wouldn't mind, because as people have said, love is love, no matter who it's for.  I have a character who is a male who is gay and has a boyfriend, and honestly, we're quite happy together.  I know that might seem a bit awkward as its a game, but he is very nice, and honestly, I don't give a fudge what people think about it.  If they have a problem with it, I would prefer if they keep it to themselves.  At least these people are happy.  (I just rambled a lot, and somewhat got a bit more offtopic, as expected xD)

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2013, 04:54:10 pm »
I as a person wouldn't be all that disturbed, but my character would let you know what they were thinking about it. Each has a different reaction to being come on to-- Everything from fear to obliviousness, bashfulness, aggressive, or embracing.

But at the core of it, I don't really have any issue with gay/bi characters.

Offline .Error.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Beware the wolf in sheep's clothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 10:14:56 pm »
Personally, I see no problem with gay, lesbian, or bisexual characters on FeralHeart. As someone who is bisexual in real life, it's also something that I enjoy roleplaying out and having a 'relationship' with someone else who enjoys it~

I have met a few people who were rude about it to me, though. I was in a pack and sitting with my mate, and one of the members asked if they could make a pup for us, so I said 'Well we're both girls, so I don't see how that would work :p' and they said 'You're both girls? o.o' So, I say 'yes, is that a problem?' and she says 'Sorry, I just don't like gay people.' I was pretty ticked off at her at first but we ended up making up and she apologized. c:

Offline 17Cynder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 11:21:19 pm »
This is no problem. All of my characters are bisexual or gay/lesbian, never really 'straight'. I'm bisexual in real life, so I feel my characters should be too! :o

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2013, 12:12:37 am »
i definitely have no problem with it, as majority of my characters have varying sexualities such as asexuality, heterosexuality, homosexuality, pansexuality, transsexuality, etc. a few of my characters have crushes/mates in character, as well, and i would never mind anyone listing one of my characters as a crush or attempting to flirt with them - so long as they ask for permission beforehand, haha.

i also play around with different gender identities! most players, i've noticed, don't really pay attention to this or simply don't 'believe' in gender identities. a lot of my characters are actually gender neutral/transgender depending on who the character is.

personally, i really do frown upon those who believe characters in the game should not be anything other than heterosexual, as animals in the real world all across the various species often partake in sexual behaviors that are far from heterosexual. c:

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2013, 12:40:45 am »
I'm fine with gay, lesbian, and or bi sexual characters. I have made some before and no one minds. Everyone seems to be alright with it, it's a game after all. Short but it's my opinion I'm absolutely fine with it. 8D

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2013, 01:42:50 am »
In my opinion, if homosexuality is the choice of a mated couple, so be it. In truth, gay people are usually a lot more interesting and fun to hang around because of how open they are. However, I'm not homosexual, so I wouldn't become the mate of another girl, but I totally support the idea :3
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869