Author Topic: Aria's Art [Taking Requests]  (Read 6807 times)

Offline RedWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Aria's Art [Taking Requests]
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:57:33 am »
I started coming down with a cold, so I thought maybe I should give myself break from brain straining projects and relax a little. -w-; Though, I should probably give myself something to do while I wait for this cold to pass by.

So... I'll be taking art requests! OwO

Here's my gallery on Weasyl, feel free to take a look through it. I don't know if I want to strain myself too much by drawing something that would take a while to finish, so I think I'm going to limit the drawing styles that I will allow you guys to request. I'll make a list for you guys to choose from.

All you need to do let me know what style you want and show me a picture of your character. Additional details are welcome. I can do any species, including humans and fantasy creatures. Don't feel shy to ask me to draw anything that isn't a feline or canine.

Also, I'll only have two slots for now to make sure I'm not putting more on my plate than I can handle.

STYLES

My Usual

Semi-Realistic

Chibi

TLK

SLOTS

1. Dundee
2. Brittnie

In line but not guaranteed:
1. OreoHeroz
2. Shenidan
3. Rustys
4. Sherlolly
5. ||Katra~the~Kitty||
6. ~!Comacon!~
7. BigBangTheory
8. .:~AccailiaBloodfire~:.

FINISHED

Vespian
(Warning: contains gore and a small bit of blood)

« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 07:08:22 pm by Aria »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Aria's Art [Taking Requests]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 08:12:57 am »
-Hands ye' a cup of tea.- Get well soon ma'dam. I know how horrid colds can get thus I think it would be for the best ye' take it easy for a day or two. Dependin' on the severity of said cold. Regardless, this offer is rather kind of ye' and I myself find that I cannot pass up the chance of havin' one of my characters drawn in yer unique style. Therefore, mind if I send a request yer way Ms?

Character: Vespian Soule Vahlok
Reference:

Style: TLK (I've always wondered what Vespa would look like if in a TLK movie.)
Species: Kruziik Nahlrii
Click here for more information regardin' this species.
Extra: As gruesome as it may be, is it alright with ye' if I ask for ye' to draw the decayin' muscle of eyeballs, the frail strands of muscle that normally holds the eye in the socket, entwined within the fur on his neck tufts? The reason I request of this is due to the followin':
Vespian has a bizarre fascination when it comes to eyeballs. This fascination can range from complimenting one's eye color(s) to trying to rip out one's eyes to hoard away for himself as a personal trinket. It all depends on the severity of his mood and mental status during each encounter. He'll even entwine the decaying muscle with the tufts around his neck to wear them as ornamental keepsakes.
If ye' are uncomfortable in drawin' somethin' so horrid, then forget that I mentioned the extra detail ma'am. I wouldn't want ye' doin' anythin' ye' wish not to do.

If I need to change anythin' or add a bit more detail to any of my information, feel free to inform me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:26:27 am by Vespian »
gone

lindaminda

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:28:14 am »

Name: Dundee
TLK: Sarabi
Full body, standing on a Priderock^^

Pleasee TLK stylee :D<3
You're so good at this oh my Gooodd :O :D
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 08:33:42 am by Dundee »

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 09:55:54 am »
Name:Cinnamon
Style: semi-Realistic please
Pics:

Also The wifi signal thing on his hip is actually blue and he hase 4 green stripes on his front 2 legs, His an adult

i hope you can draw him for me it does mean so much to me :3

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 12:53:53 pm »
I cant help it but..would you mind if you save a spot for me? if no i understand ^^ its just your art is so amazing it caught my eye.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 01:07:01 pm »
I am too late!  Darn it!
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 04:51:08 pm »
Wow, you have a real talent! Would it be okay if you saved a spot for me too? Everything is just so detailed! Whycantidrawlikethat? <3
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline RedWine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 05:33:20 pm »
Don't worry you guys. xD Once I finish up what I have, the slots will open again. So go ahead and post your characters and I'll get to you eventually.

And thank you Vespian. I was doing pretty okay the other day, but just this morning it's taken a really bad turn. I have a sore throat that stings like no other. It hurts to swallow, hurts to breath, hurts to talk, just... It's not good. I think all I'm going be drinking is tea today. Whatever it takes to sooth my throat.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:43:54 pm by Aria »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 06:09:35 pm »
When you finish your requests (and can you save a spot for me?):

Character: Vorlux

Reference:
Vorlux's head is supposed to be the same color as her body. I just messed up on it since of the glowing markings when I made the preset. Sorry. ;;

AT NIGHT

Pictures:

Style: Realistic

Species: Unknown; however it is possible that she could be a mix between a thylacine and a wolf

Extra: She has a pearl necklace

I'm sorry to hear about your throat. As a suggestion, perhaps you should put honey in your tea, or eat honey itself. It might help. Also, sucking on a peppermint may help, I'm not totally sure. Otherwise, I hope you feel better soon. ?

Offline RedWine

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 06:26:30 pm »
I'm sorry to hear about your throat. As a suggestion, perhaps you should put honey in your tea, or eat honey itself. It might help. Also, sucking on a peppermint may help, I'm not totally sure. Otherwise, I hope you feel better soon. ?
Oh yes~ I've definitely been putting honey in my tea. xD I should probably eat lots of fruits and vegetables too, to help me fight off this cold. Sometimes I can end up being sick for an entire month. Lets hope that doesn't happen...

I guess I can save you a spot, along with Brittnie, since you guys have already posted your characters.