Author Topic: More Emotes?  (Read 2560 times)

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
More Emotes?
« on: February 23, 2015, 07:37:05 am »
Hello everyone. I have never really posted here before suggesting an idea so I feel a tad awkward asking, but I am curious. Is it possible to add more fun little emoticons to the forums?

You know how people do many cute little faces on the forums? I was wondering if there could be a way for the Stafferz to add more cute little emotes like these ;) :) :D :P

If not that is totally cool, but I was curious if maybe...there could be a cute emote for <3 o3o o////o ^///^ -///-

Give ideas, and please don't be too mean. First time in this area. xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: More Emotes?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 09:02:36 pm »
Ooh I haven't seen anyone suggest this idea before. It probably wouldn't be on the top of the staff's to-do lists, but this would be a nice addition to the forum :3 Perhaps even the old ones could be modified a little bit, since they have a bit of white pixels around the edges.

I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but great idea! I support~

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »
Not bad, not bad. I like it, really. =3 Since it is a new year and the emotions or emoji have been a little...old, maybe it is time for a new change. I like it.

Thanks for sharing. I support as well.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 09:39:00 pm »
I totally agree with this, and I even came up with an idea from you!
It would be awesome if we have the same system as DeviantART's media/emoticon system. Well in my opinion so owo
Like, many floofs from FH could create emoticons that could be added to the emote list, and you could search for the emotion you'd like! But it's only emoticons that the floofs have created, and not other people from other communities we don't know about.
Whadya think? :3
doing what i feel like

Offline StarrieNova

• Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 03:46:44 am »
I must admit I am rather enjoying the support this idea is getting. Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside for suggesting it. ^^ <3

LasagnaPerson, I actually adore your idea. I would love to see this happen actually. The thought of making it similar to DA, but I am not sure if that would be too possible. Though I would understand if this isn't really on the top of the Staff Teams to-do list. It's just a really small idea that I thought would be kind of cute, and new. ^^

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 08:03:49 pm »
Very interesting idea.

I'd definitely approve of this idea. I think having new, cute emotes would be a great addition to the game. Not sure if the Staff would actually put it into account, but I'd support this idea.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline shayy

• Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 08:09:28 pm »
This would be a great idea, but I agree that it won't be on the top of the to-do list.
pm for free art i need practice