Author Topic: Another idea  (Read 5259 times)

DreamerDay

Another idea
« on: June 05, 2015, 01:50:58 am »
The mods should reopen the 'The Last Post Wins' Maybe gives us another chance?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:40:49 pm by DelightfulRevenge »

AlphaEclipse

Re: Another idea
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 03:20:56 am »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:01:11 am by AlphaEclipse »

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 03:40:57 pm »
Updated

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 04:51:24 pm »
Most likely no; that is not gonna happen.

inb4 lock
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 04:56:15 pm by jengatower »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 06:21:42 pm »
They won't.

People were given multiple warnings.

I know that I wouldn't unlock it.

hey i got in 2

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 06:54:29 pm »
I think a newer version of the Last Post Wins could be made (with more rules and such, maybe there could even be some sort of mini-mod for the forum games board but that might cause a lot of drama over who gets that role and such) but I don't think the old thread would be reopened. I liked the thread myself, but there were definitely good reasons for locking the thread and I don't see much of a possibility for it being reopened. If the thread were to be remade/unlocked, I hope people (including myself) wouldn't ruin it for everyone else and would avoid doing what got the thread locked.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 07:56:57 pm »
First off just a note but try to avoid editing the original topic completely and switching it to an entirely different one Delight. It makes things confusing. If you had another idea just create a new thread please.

As for the idea of opening the Last Post Wins game:

Definitely a no. I gave my reasons for locking the original thread on that thread and I don't plan on going back on my original decision. I also reviewed my choice with the other staff

I think a newer version of the Last Post Wins could be made (with more rules and such-

^ I considered this a while ago to help please those who did love the game but the game in itself would be difficult to keep from turning into some sort of off topic chat thread. In order for this to work everyone who posts would have to read the rules and follow them plus a moderator would have to keep watching the thread every time someone posts... Given how popular that game was it would be difficult to watch the thread all day just to make sure users aren't taking things out of hand. That time can be spent doing other things like moderating the FH game itself and answering the many messages we staff get a day. I believe we've also discussed why mini mods wouldn't be appointed to any of the other general boards before as well.

I apologize to those who enjoyed the game before but up until we can rework that game with more solid rules that live up to the forum's rules and staff expectations but is also fun I don't want to see another Last Post Wins game. The original was locked for very valid reasons and the fate of that thread is no longer up for debate. There are plenty other games to play and or create in that board.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 08:00:34 pm by LordSuragaha »