Author Topic: Guess what  (Read 3085 times)

Offline Masaochism

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Guess what
« on: November 22, 2015, 10:17:50 pm »
This forum is the worst layout I have ever laid mine eyes upon. It is the most difficult thing to navigate.
This game is stripped to the bare essentials and the creativity is low.

It hath been years, but I have returned to this Hell.

Dawn of Eternity IS BETTER.
GO THEREERRRRE.

~SIN

Offline tigerlove1232

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Guess what
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 10:22:44 pm »
GASP

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:30:52 pm »
I'll move this to the Inputbox since it would seem more fitting there. In regards to your concern, we have actually been planning on updating the website for quite a while, yet there are still a few details that we need to work out. I'm sorry if you don't find the forum accommodating, but if you're having any trouble finding something you need, there is a search box near the top of the website, which you may find helpful. If you still can't find something you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask for help or directions. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Preach

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 10:38:31 pm »
I'll move this to the Inputbox since it would seem more fitting there. In regards to your concern, we have actually been planning on updating the website for quite a while, yet there are still a few details that we need to work out. I'm sorry if you don't find the forum accommodating, but if you're having any trouble finding something you need, there is a search box near the top of the website, which you may find helpful. If you still can't find something you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask for help or directions. c:

Do you know when would the update take place?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »
I wouldn't be able to give you an exact date, since we're not certain when exactly it will be ready. We're hoping that it will come soon, though!

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Preach

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 10:59:05 pm »
I wouldn't be able to give you an exact date, since we're not certain when exactly it will be ready. We're hoping that it will come soon, though!

Alrighty. Thanks ^^

Rizzla

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2015, 12:21:56 am »
I wouldn't call it fair to compare a freshly created IT server with present and accounted for creators to a game that's creator hasn't been around to update the game for years. If the staff could update this game, they would. Trust me. It's been stated many times. If you'd taken the time to do your research, you'd know that. They're doing what they can (such as updating the site's layout, eventually), and it has pushed us loyal members of the community to explore the files and create as many creative, cool and interesting mods as possible.

Sorry to burst your bubble. If you're so pleased with Dawn of Eternity, kindly drag your negativity back there instead. c:

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 01:25:09 am »
In all seriousness I will lock this thread since it lacks a proper subject to discuss and leaves pretty much no room for constructive criticism. The forum structure is one of the better ones, and the lack of game features and changes from earlier days very well has it's reasons.

Please do not waste our time if you cannot be serious and proper about matters that's all we ask for, thank you.

Former community manager of FeralHeart