Author Topic: Leaving for a While  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Leaving for a While
« on: March 19, 2016, 04:14:32 am »
I'm never good with goodbyes - anybody who knows me well can tell you that. But as hard as it is for me to admit, I need to prioritize my life right now. I've been putting FH first, while I've been putting other, more important things off for far too long, and everything's spiraled down from there.

I have a lot of nasty junk I need to take care of and wrap my head around, and I need to use the time I usually would set aside for Feralheart for other things.

I was supposed to take a leave a while ago, after dropping an RP of mine. But then I met too many amazing people, and made it my routine to check on the site and game whenever I had the chance. And then you gave me MOTS, something I never dreamed of having. I'm still so honored to be thought of worthy of the title, but receiving it set my mind straight. As much as I loved helping out when I could, I wasn't spending my time wisely at all, and it was making things far more difficult for me.

I know for certain it's going to be at least a few months to straighten things out, maybe a little longer, for the amount of time I've put everything off.

For those who follow me on tumblr, I'll still be posting when I can. Having the mobile app is handy.

Aside from a few commissions I have to finish up, my DA activity might drop, as I'm not going to have as much time on my hands to art.

I'll most definitely be available on Skype, to those who have my contact. Please don't be afraid to reach out to me if you need someone to talk to, I'll respond as soon as I can.

I'll be around the forums for the next few days, but after that, I'm going to be gone for a long while. It's not permanent, that much I can promise. I'll be back eventually, I'm just not sure when.

I love all you fluffs so much

I'll see you when I get back.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 04:17:01 am by .Edolicious. »
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Cosmic-Wolf

Re: Leaving for a While
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 04:21:02 am »
I don't really know you that well Edo, but I see you around the forums a lot, and I'm really sad to see you go. But sometimes reality gets in the way of things we would rather spend time doing, and demands our assistance. But FH will still be here when you come back! Until then, take care of yourself Edo!  :)

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 04:27:14 am »
I know things will get sorted out for you<3 We'll welcome you back with open arms when you return, though!
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2016, 05:39:13 am »
I'm so sorry to hear ye'll be away f'er a wee bit. I do hope that ye can get y'er priorities well set. See ye when ye get back deary! <33

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

AutumnTheWulf

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2016, 06:36:45 am »
Good luck with fixing these things! See ya soon I hope c:

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 07:56:49 am »
It's really sad to see such a good sport of a FeralHeart member leave, but it's completely understandable as to why you've chosen that path! I know for a fact that you're going to do an amazing job with what ever you do, and I hope you get the best out of everything. <3 Can't wait to see you when you return!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 08:49:30 am »
Awwww. It's very sad that things are not working out for you. I know that you can sort them out and it will all be fine! I hope you return soon!
Sincerely- CeramicSoul </3
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:53:13 am by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Preach

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2016, 09:47:32 am »
Hope you feel better! <3

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2016, 11:51:45 am »
Aww, i'm sad to see your leaving! I hope you can sort everything out, and i support you fully. I hope we can see you around again sometime soon, and good luck <3

~wolfwaffles
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 12:03:00 pm by Wolfwaffles »

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2016, 03:31:39 pm »
I hope you're able to get everything sorted out. ^^ I understand your reasons for taking a leave- There are things more important than Feral Heart, and I respect your decision to prioritize and get a few things straightened out. Good luck with whatever it is you have to do, and we'll be here to welcome your return when you get back. <3

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.