Author Topic:  (Read 17855 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2014, 04:45:30 pm »
((Both accepted Jim&n'aww what a beautiful puppeh!))

Athena

A few hours had now passed and the gang made the decision to take the dogs back for their daily training, Athena letting out a sigh of relief. It was about time they got moving she hated sitting around, especially with the other mutts they only provoked her to fight, even though she knew she would be punished. Sean slowly strutted towards the black canine and clipped the silver chain only her collar and soon they set off. Another 10 minutes or so and they arrived back at the house.

Entering into the large garden Athena glanced around, everything had now been placed to one side and the training equipment was out. "They sure do make quick work of things..." she mumbled to herself as she was unchained in a small circular pen. Lifting her head she let out a growl at Sean who seemed to be getting into his usual protective gear. The humans usually done this just like police would do, only they needed to be careful with these Pits. Stepping back she got ready, standing obediently waiting for the command. "Attack!" Sean ordered and with that she lunged forward. The male continued hitting the Pitbull with a stick as she latched onto the white suit, ragging Sean around. Although she seemed to ignore the beating this only made her stronger.

Takeshi

Takeshi had been on the treadmill for atleast an hour now and boy was her blood pumpin'. Slowly and carefully Kane unchained the canine and allowed her to back off from the treadmill, as they were loaded off more were loaded on. Looking up at the scarred face human he spoke words of praise, this made her feel rather proud of herself as the years of beating taught her to respect but fear the human. Soon Takeshi would be able to go and see her pups but for now she had to train, she only got to see her offspring about 3/4 times a day as most of her day was spent training and resting. And soon she arrived at the pit.

Grinning she charged in, but was quickly grabbed and pulled into the corner by Kane. Another dog, Bristol he went by. A large brute he was, marked with white patches on his brindle fur-his green eyes making him look rather evil. The females muscles tensed as she tried to lung forward for the male, but Kane and Adam had the two dogs gripped tight. Marcus, another one of Kanes friends shut the metal ramp and then it begun. The two dogs were released. Springing forward the two dogs of pure muscle collided, claws, teeth flying everywhere. But, the two dogs were aware that this was only practice, so they wouldn't be planning on tearing one another apart. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2014, 05:57:04 pm »

Cross laid down, drooping her ears tightly so she wouldnt hear any fighting. Suddenly Jack came and he said "Ok Cross. We are going to get you through an awesome experience." as he clipped a leash on her shining sapphire blue collar, and removed the chain. He led her to a garage to train. There was a lot of training stuff, but she was going to a treadmill. He then chained the cream-white mutt to the treadmill with 2 strong chains. He pressed the button, it was slow at first, then it was fast. Cross ran as fast as she could, her paws slamming against the leather, the cream-white dog going very fast like lightning.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »
[[Danke! Can I get a quick re-cap?
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 07:21:22 pm »
Not much has happened. Everybody is pretty much heading to training. : Also, I'll post ina little whiel.}}

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 08:28:01 pm »
( ok jim my dog is austilian cattle red speckeld)   sorry for short post in hospital

Saphirre barked  in the training grounds pulling aginst her leash she awaited her rival. Growling she barked at all the other dogs ready for a fight.
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2014, 09:17:41 pm »

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2014, 12:18:17 am »

Name: Anabelle
Mixed with: None
Owner: Kane Turner
Personality: Anabelle is very peppy and full of life, despite knowing one day she'll have to fight those she knows.  Anabelle also loves adventuring when she can. But she can serious when needed and she has to be or when she is angered/annoyed. Anabelle is also somewhat interested in learning to fight, but she doesn't wish to hurt unless she is provoked.
Background: Nothing much, daughter of Takeshi and sister of Kreki and Nebo.
Pup(s): None
Fights: No fights yet
Extra: I hope that it's alright I only have the pup if not let me know.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2014, 12:43:03 am »

[[Oreoz and Dubstep yous are both accepted! Just hop in when ever yous guys are ready.

For those needing a re-cap (as Jim asked) all that has really happened is most canines have went to train. Firewolfs character is in his garden seeing a smaller pup going in to fight , Mayah has posted and their character was laying in the garden but now being took to train, my characters: Takeshi firstly helped Kane break up a fight between Bryce (a cream) and Bristol (a brindle and white) males, after she was taken to train, she spent an hour or so on a treadmill and is now in the ring with Bristol. Athena was taken to her gangs usual spot at a parking lot, spending 2 hours there they went back home to train, she is currently in the training pit with Sean who is in a protective suit and allowing the dog to attack, similar to the police force training.

That's all for now guys! I'll post once a few others have had the chance to]]

DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2014, 11:54:07 pm »

-Bump!-
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 12:46:05 am »
Creon

The brute sat nicely outside his make-shift doghouse carved from a metal barrel. Chest puffed out prominently, the pitt bull mix's stern glare glazed over the few pitts chained in the nearby doghouses, mindlessly barking and tugging on their chain. "Pfft. Stupid mongrels." Creon mumbled under his breath as he casually raised a hind paw to scratch at his neck, making his chain color jingle and shift. One dog who was in the neighboring barrel-kennel perked an ear. "You're in no place to be callin' us mongrels, you bloody half-bred mutt!" Spat the other canine with a cocky huff. Creon furrowed his eyebrows at the pitt bull, his longer muzzle curling into a menacing snarl. With his short-fuse lit, it didn't take long for his temper to ignite. With a brutish bark, the cattle dog mix lunged forward, snapping his short chain tight as he stood on is hind legs, lunging with snapping jaws at the other dog, who took a few scurrying steps backwards to ensure he was out of reach. The chain around Creon's neck continued to dig in as he tugged mindlessly against the one holding him, barking fiercely with a few strands of saliva flinging from his maw. "Hey now, that's enough, you mindless brute!" Scolded the familiar voice of that dreaded human- Jamal. Instantly, Creon brought his forepaws back to the ground and turned away from the other pestering canine, still growling as his human approached. "You can rip that mutt's throat out later. You've got training to do if you're ever gonna make me any money." The man spoke with a cackle, pausing by his dog's peg and unlatching the chain which he now held in his hand like a leash. Giving Creon's side a kick with his booted foot, he began to tug the reluctantly obedient, yet still growling canine away from the outdoor "kennel" yard. The dog glared up at the demanding human as he trudged along. Oh, how he wished he could latch his jaws around that cocky creature's throat. But he knew doing so would not end well for him. So, he reluctantly held himself back out of fear of the two-leggeds.

Nebo

The young pitt bull peeked out from behind his newfound cover behind an old piece of litter- his determined gaze fixed upon his older brother, Kreki, as he and Anabell sat nearby. He'd always loved practicing his stealth attacks, and often found himself executing his moves on his unsuspecting siblings. With a smirk stretched across his short muzzle, Nebo placed a paw upon the small object before him, using it as a step. All in once move, the puppy sprang at his older brother with a high pitched bark that sounded intimidating in his mind, anyway. Forepaws outstretched, the blue pitt dove for Kreki, slamming into the other pup chest-first and due to his momentum, tackle him to the ground. The two tumbled over each other for a bit before flopping to a halt, where Nebo proceeded to wriggle and clumsily squirm to get himself back to his paws, failing in doing so as quickly as he had wanted to.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me