Author Topic:  (Read 17860 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 02:01:38 am »

Kreki

Kreki's claws dug into the dirt as he pulled towards himself. Pieces of small dirt escaped through the holes as he brought his paws up, dirt wedged in between. Surprise flashed through him as he noticed the dirt moving a bit, but it was gone as quick as it had came. A scowl formed onto his face at the sight of a beetle trapped in the dirt. Kreki had no likes for insects, let alone a beetle. Seeing it stuck, it brought little amusement to the pup. Disgusted, he released the dirt, and turned away.

As he gazed at his siblings, he felt a sudden longing for his mother. Takeshi was always so occupied in her training, since their owner, Kane, forced her to do so. It wasn't fair - to him at least. Why so determined to win? Why can't you fight yourself, Kane? Why do you use us?

A sigh escaped his jaws. It was a quiet one, since he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Turning back to where he had dumped the beetle, he didn't notice his little brother sneaking an attack on him. As his paw made contact with the bug, the crack of the dead beetle was muted from the loud, high pitched bark which sounded from behind him. Confused, Kreki whirled about, but all he could see was a blur of grayish fur squirming in the air. And it's coming my way!

Kreki let out a yelp of alarm as he was taken by surprise. His body hit the ground as the two pups tumbled over each other, squirming, flailing, and snarls from Kreki. Although supposingly Nebo had did that for fun and giggles, it brought no amusement to Kreki. Right now, he felt flustered and a little angry. As his little brother tried to wriggle in attempt to make a quick escape, he failed. A smirk then flashed across the Pitbull's face. Without hesitating, he untangled himself and lunged forward, attempting to bowl over his brother as for revenge. As he did, he shot a glance at his sister, Anabelle, wondering if she'd take sides.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 03:45:36 am »

Anabelle

Anabelle sat quietly as there wasn't much activity going on at the moment. She looked over her shoulder quickly when there was a high-pitched bark of one of her brother, Nebo. Ana gave a yelped and jumped back in surprise as Nebo slammed into Kreki and the two went tumbling down. She gave them a huff as Anabelle caught Kreki's glace at her.

Anabelle wagged her tail excitedly and waited for a spot to jump in and go against one of the two. For now Anabelle decided to go and side with Kreki and when the two brothers got the their paws, she stepped in beside Kreki. Then Anabelle gave a light bark towards Nebo.

Whoops...

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 11:07:07 am »
Nebo

Just as Nebo managed to squirm to his feet, he felt a hard shove on his side, forcing a yipe of surprise from his throat as he was barreled over in counter by Kreki. Flipping onto his back from the movement, the youngster was quick to throw up his forepaws in defense, using them to push his older brother's head away to allow enough space for him to clumsily scramble out from beneath him and hop back to his four. After giving his short blue coat a shake, he turned to face his siblings- who both seemed to end up on the same side. "Psh, two against one? That's not fair." Nebo growled, though his face soon contorted into a smirk. It was all a mere game to him, as usual.

Taking a few slow stalking strides parallel to his siblings, the pup launched another sudden attack- this one aimed for his sister, Anabell. He merely hoped his lunge would end with the same successful result as it had previously done- bowling over the other pup, though maybe this time if he does make it, he'll be sure to make it end with him on top instead of the way it went down with Kreki.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 05:20:09 pm »
((I've got to go out right now, but when I return I'll post))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline dixie1012002

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • u only live once so live ur life
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 07:45:24 pm »
ok all so very sorry for my inactivity for those who saw I was in the hospitale and then I had school crazy week this has been so far)

Saphirre growled at all the other dog but not one she did not growl at creon when she looked at him she got a weird feeling she kinda liked the feeling it was so weird she had never felt this way before. Do I like him she thought? Oh no I do gosh this isn't good. I can not CAN NOT like him im a fighter.No there is no way she could ignore this well maybe they might work out but she would focuse until then.
fam first
[I m g]th6Y72PC4R.jpg[I m g]

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 11:34:15 pm »

Anabelle

The young pup gave a small laugh. "It'll never be fair either way Nebo." she said. "Maybe next time I'll side with you instead of Kreki." Anabelle looked at her smaller brother then as he sprang himself at her. Anabelle did her best to avoid her brother's attack. She yelped softly as Nebo hit into her. The two tussled as Anabelle tried to get out from under her brother. "Get off!" she laughed.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2014, 01:00:39 am »

Athena

The command from Sean quickly ran through the black Pits ears, causing her lips to curl up revealing her stained teeth-eyes narrowed and muscles tensed, gorlws continuoisly flew out the females mouth. Lunging forward she gripped onto Seans arm, like most Pits Athena had a strong bite, this also being added as she was a dog used for fighting purpose. A hard, blunt feeling smacked against the canine as she latched onto the protective suit-Sean seeming to be kicking her to toughen her up. Despite being taller than most Pits, Athena seemed to use this as an advantage against certain canines. But Sean obviously wasn't a canine, so she wouldn't rip him to shreds-she respected the tanned-skinned male. As Thena gripped on her bite force got tighter with every reaction from Sean, her head violently thrashed back and forth, as he tugged back.

Takeshi

The fight had been going on for a few minutes now and surprisingly the two dogs weren't tearing one another apart like most-this was only training so why would they feel the need to? Besides Byrce was a few years younger than Takeshi so she wouldn't take to much of an advantage on him with her experience and everything. "Finish it off guys!" Kane ordered giving a loud clap from his hands as he opened the door to the ring. Looking the young Pit in the eyes Takeshi grinned, fear seeming to bubble in his eyes as she lunged forward for a last time. Snagging the side of the males neck causing him to bleed, and the force from her paws sending Bryce to the ground-Takeshi has clearly won the small practice fight and was now lead out.

Exiting the ring Takeshi looked at Kane who spoke a few words of praise-this was rare for him to do so when he did so most felt lucky, or had a slight buzz. But, all Takeshi had in response was a barkn a wagging tail and the feeling of being a winner-Kane often used Takeshi to toughen the younger dogs up preparing them for fights. And basically just a good role model_hence why Bryce fought her. From Kanes sentance all Keshi picked up was "Pups" and this made the blew Pitbulls tail wag faster, she hadn't seen her pups all day and now was the time. Kane unclipped the Pitbull champion and allowed her to make her own way to her pups-and so she did. Ignorting the younger and elder dogs in the dart and darting straight towards the circular pen. Clearing the wooden wall with ease she barked, looking at the pups as they played-a smile on her face as she stood welcolmyly.

DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2014, 01:34:32 am »

Kreki

A blast of triumph fluttered through Kreki as Anabelle stepped in, choosing his side. Thank you! He thought, watching as his sister gave Nebo a light bark. "Sucker!" he crowed, raising his tail slightly. Maybe there was no need for another tussle. He was sure Nebo would soon give up - surely Kreki and Anabelle were stronger than him? However the little fight ended, Kreki was determined to win. There was no way he was going to loose against his puny brother.

"Psh, two against one? That's not fair," Nebo scoffed, a playful growling rumbling in his throat.

"It'll never be fair either way, Nebo," Their sister pipped up, before continuing, "maybe next time I'll side with you instead of Kreki."

Kreki made a face as he stared down at his younger sister. "Hey!" he barked, his tail wagging slightly. "I'm still here, y'know." His attention diverted, he didn't see Nebo making his move.

The sly little fox! Kreki thought, watching as his brother tackled Anabelle. As the two tussled and kicked around playfully, the young Pitbull hesitated, wondering if he should join in. As he tensed his muscles to launch himself onto Nebo, the sound of something scraping against the wall (followed by a bark), caught his attention. His gaze turned to where the sound had came from, and his eyes brightened as his tail pumped viciously from one side to the other. With a sharp bark, he tried to grab the attention of his siblings.

"Mom's home!" Kreki yelped, already charging towards the blue Pitbull. As he tripped over his own paws, he sprawled out before his mother, before springing to his paws and regaining his balance. Reaching out, he nuzzled Takeshi. The scent of drying blood tickled his nostrils as he pulled away, frowning at his mother with concern. "There's blood on you," he murmured, pointing out the obvious. Reaching forth, his tongue rasped against her leg, collecting some blood. To him, the blood tasted dry and metallic, but he repeated the action three times, attempting to be gentle with her.

Offline XxDubstepxX

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2014, 03:19:36 pm »

Anabelle

Anabelle  managed to get out from under Nebo with Kreki's help. She diverted her attention when Anabelle heard paw steps nearing them.

"Mom's home!" Kreki had said with an excited bark.

Anabelle looked up immediately, her ears perked and tail wagging uncontrilibly. "Mom!" Anabelle tried her best to get a good footing as she ran over to her mother. She tripped slightly when Anabelle tried to stop but got back up quickly. Then she too smelled blood like Kreki had said. Anabelle did her best not to seem disturbed by it and began licking her mother's nuzzle as a sign of happiness.

Whoops...

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2014, 10:13:31 pm »

Takeshi

Takeshis tail wagged voilently as she watched her pups run over, it was her first time seeing them today and she only got a few hours to spend with them before her training would continue. As she watched Kreki and Anabelle run over her face lit up, then looking towards Nebo with a smile. Feeling a wet surface touch her let the blue Put glanced down-seeing Kreki licking at an unnoticed wound on her leg. Nudging her head against the young brute she reassured him "Don't worry Kreki, I'm fine. Us Pits are tough!" she chuckled running her head gently across the males head-soon Anabelle licked her muzzlelightly nudging the small female she also ran a tongue across her head. Lowering to her haunches Takeshi blocked out the barks from the canines that were still jodded around in the yard-her attention focused on her three pups. "You three been alright whilst I was gone?" she questioned raising a brow-but the smile still remained across her face as she locked each pup once again. Nebo was still to join them, but once he did Takeshi would feel complete.

DA Account