Author Topic:  (Read 17835 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2014, 04:06:20 am »
I'm gonna change some things. xD Zadiak's owner is now named Dax))

Zadiak lay in the dirt, only a few feet from his barrel. His gaze averted to his owner who was going toward him. He stood up wagging his tail as his owner unhooked the chain from Zadiak's collar and attaching a smaller chain on it. Dax led him to the training ring and he was about to lunge in on his opponent, a small redish colored bait dog,but was soon pulled back. He growled and barked at the smaller canine and as soon as he was released he lunged at him. The bait dog was smaller than Zadiak but sure did know how to defend himself. The two soon became locked together. Zadiak had ahold of the canine's scruff and began to shake his head vigoriously, tearing into the dogs flesh. Dax came in soon and pulled Zadiak away from the small pit. Zadiak sat down and began to lick his right foreleg where the dog bit into it.

Sorry fur suckiness. I'm in the middle of something.))

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 12:48:12 pm »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2014, 02:15:43 am »
Sorry for the inactiveness. I needed a break and forgot to tell you. Recap?))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2014, 04:36:01 pm »

[Its fine.

Well. So far my character; Athena, has returned from the gangs sitting spot and is now training, her owner Sean using the same methods as Police when they are training dogs-she is still training. After being trained and put in a ring having a practive fight, after her victory Takeshi was able to go and see her pups, that is where she is now with Nebo, Anabell and Kreki.

Jims, Oreoz and Dub's characters are all Takeshis pups (if you didn't already know) and were playing whilst Takeshi was at training. Once their mother returned Annabelle ran over along with Kreki. Kreki noticed a wound on his mothers leg and helpfully began tending to it.  Jim is still to post for Nebo since their mother has arrived. Also I'm still waiting for either to post.

Firewolfs character Zadiak was unclipped from his chain and put onto a smaller chain in his previous post, now he was being lead to a ring where he started training. After being in the ring with another dog-obviously a bait dog, Zadiak was lead back and chained back up, for now he remains cleaning little specks of blood from his pelt.

Sapphire (Dixies char) remains chained up and near her barrel-like bed, not really doing much activity although she did see Creon pass and as stated she may have a crush on the mix breed.

So far all we have from Jims char Creon is he woke, but things quickly escelated and he got into a fight with another PitBull for calling him a half breed-but he was pulled away by his owner and is now obediently following, probably being lead towards a training area or something. More is to probably come from Jim for Creon.

Basically that's all so far Mayah, I hope you can quickly get started again]
DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2014, 02:11:49 am »
Cross has been on the treadmill for 2 hours, and after that she went to the next training equipment.
I have writer's block for the rest. I am also making a new character. But her app might not be posted now.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2014, 04:42:26 pm »
((Okay, I'll wait for the others to post first))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2014, 03:05:44 am »
[[Sorry for the absence guys. Been dealin' with a lot.

Creon

The Pittbull mix trotted obediently- yet still reluctantly inwardly- beside his owner, who had a tight hold on the chain leash hooked firmly on his collar. An uncomfortable twinge quickly flowed through Creon's body as he sensed two staring eyes on him. He'd never really been much for female attention, so the thought struck him as odd. Shaking it off, the silver brindle refocused back on the path ahead of him- a small familiar square shaped ring sheltered by a blue tarp overhead. The training ring. A smirk slowly crept across the mix's mug while they approached, the scent of an unfortunate bait dog just ahead making his muscles twitch with sadistic anticipation. A few words flowed from his owner's mouth- none of which Creon bothered to listen to- his attention firmly fixed upon the cowering canine being held on the other side of the ring. Bait dogs were fun. They never put up much of a fight, and Creon didn't mind having a good outlet to blow up on.

Growling with excitement, Creon lunged at the leash, only to be held back by the tightly snapping chain line and a cursing owner at the other end of it. Tail wagging, the brute's attention was fully and completely fixed upon the Labrador being held against its will by another human on the other side of the ring. Blood lust flowed through Creon's body, and he quickly found the urge to sink his teeth into warm flesh irresistible. After staggering into the ring, pulled by the ornery pitt-mix he held on the leash, Jamal closed the gate and after murmuring a few threatening- yet encouraging words to his dog, he unclipped the leash, sending the excited canine barreling forward without any hesitation. A cold merciless glaze clouding his determined gaze, Creon sprang forward, plowing all of his body weight into the side of the Lab, who was quickly bowled over with a yelp.

Nebo

The youngster flopped clumsily aside, rolling over back onto his belly and shaking his head after his siblings managed to crawl out from his hold. Scrunching his nose with a defiant huff, Nebo mockingly stuck his tongue out at the other two pups with a chuckle whilst he regained his footing and shook out his short blue fur. Before he could recollect himself, the excited words of the others caught his attention, making him wobble a bit to see the goings on. "Mom!" The pup barked, scrambling over his own paws to clamber over to his mother- whom the other two were already next to. Weaving in and out from under and between her legs, Nebo flopped to a siting halt in front of her, panting in excitement as he listened to the words of his siblings. "We were practicing wrestling!" He was quick to exclaim, hopping down to a play bow with his uncropped tail wagging furiously in the air. "It was real easy! These sissies barely put up a fight! I'll be a fighter dog in no time!" Nebo yipped energetically, springing back up onto all fours before plopping down onto his haunches again and proudly sticking his chest out.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2014, 07:19:12 am »

Takeshi

Looking down at Kreki and Anabelle a smile grey across her face-lifting her head and glancing out of the pen area. But something caught her attention. The loud sound of a yip coming from the opposite direction, before Takeshi could see the source that produced the noise she recognised as Nebo she could feel something scrambling between her legs. Chuckling the brindle-blue Pitt looked to see Nebo. Smiling at the youngster she lowered her broad head and gave the small pup a light nudged. Quickly the male began explaining what they were up to whilst she was gone-but what he had to say made her chuckle "Well that's great, get some practice in as soon as you can-but be careful" the elder spoke furrowing her brows for a sligh second. At his next remark Takeshi glanced at Anabelle and Kreki with a chuckle then back towards Nebo "Well that's alright, with training all you three will be top-class fighting dogs like your mother, her father and his family before that!" she smiled dipping her head a little. Now the blue Pit had shuffled into a laying position infront of the three. [font]

« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:24:15 am by Taylor »
DA Account