Author Topic: [1.06 - 1.07] WhiteLands V2 (WIP)  (Read 4937 times)

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
[1.06 - 1.07] WhiteLands V2 (WIP)
« on: July 08, 2011, 12:04:42 pm »
This map will never be finished because the pride doesn't exist anymore ... sprry for the people that were waiting for it

WhiteLands V2
This will be the remake of my first made map, the Whitelands. (original can be found here = http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7503.0)
because the result was not really what I wanted because of the lack of knowledge about the heightmap and different other things, I decided to remake my first map.

When this one is done, the old map will be open for everybody, including the pride dens that are used for my rp.
My rp will then move to this map with personally made dens, places and hopefully a better result.

WhiteLands V2 facts
- Size = 25000 (previous one was 20000)
- Land type = snow
- weather theme = winter
- Home of =
--- White Soul Pride (pridetread = http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=7407.0)
--- Black Soul pride (pridetread = http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=8500.0)
- Time worked on = 7h

- White Soul Pride = 95%
- Black Soul pride = 95%
- Sacred Temple = 95%
- Forest part 1 = 95%
- Forest part 2 = 95%
- Random stuff = 50%

WhiteLands V2 Rules
- this will be a public map for everybody
- the 2 biggest dens are reserved for the RP that is playing there. Those dens are NOT allowed to be claimed by other people. Looking is always allowed, but not touching
- the other dens in the map are not allowed to be claimed, but are free to be used by random players and RP's
- This map is made by ME!! so don't you dare to say you made it.
- Be nice to other players and don't disturb them if they not want to. This is a map for everybody.

WhiteLands V2 Dowload
not up yet

Screens

The den of the White Soul Pride. Just as in the previous map, one big cave with different caves. but in another desing :D

Playground or resting place of the White Soul Pride.

entrance of the Black Soul Pride

sort of counsil cave. The leaders cave is in the back

the caves of the other members of the Black Soul Pride ... but that edge often loses big rocks ...

entrance of the Sacred temple, the place were fighting isn't allowed, even if you would see the devil ...
this place is magical and a perfect place to give birth to your cubs and pups ... or just to be alone

Overview of the Sacred temple, even not everything is visible here. There is a lake in the middle, but that lake holds a mistery ... can you discover it?

Oak Forest, the hunting grounds of the White Soul Pride. a small forest, but a cave somewhere inside.
nice place for rabbits, mouses and birds to hunt at.

Fir Forest. The hunting grounds of the Black Soul Pride. A thinner looking forest, but bigger then the Oak Forest.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 07:06:05 pm by GotaCacel »

Offline Vegetable

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: [1.06 - 1.07] WhiteLands V2 (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 12:10:32 pm »
This is simply gorgeous, I cant stand waiting to run around on it x)

If we fail now, we never know what might have been.
The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 12:18:58 pm »
I need a little bit more time for that XD

Offline Vegetable

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 12:56:26 pm »
Lol of course :D Letting the master of map-making work is what i like the most :D Oh yeah i love your ideas xD

The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:49 pm »
thank :)

new screens added. previews of the black soul den

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 09:40:37 pm »
Looks fantastic! ^^

eeveestan

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 09:58:01 pm »
GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME DOWNDOWL LOUD!!! LOVLY LOVLY MAPBLACKSOAL PRIDE OHHHHHHHH LET MEH CHAR BE IN THAT ONE!!!! USER NAME ON THE GAME! is eeveestan!

Offline Vegetable

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 06:56:40 am »
Yay! Zaaid got his own cave <3<3 You so gotta give me a tour of the map later when its done, and when you have the time to spare. And the lions gotta stay clear from the edges with loose rocks, to not get squashed xD
And please Starslove, i do understand your excitement, but please do not spam with caps, it looks a bit offensive even though your word are very nice ^^

SoulWolfPup1

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 01:17:19 pm »
Epic W.I.P

Offline GotaCacel

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 05:29:01 pm »
thank you :D

and starslove, like Vegetable said. i understand you are exited, but it has no use to use caps all the time. Your words come over really hard and demanding and even childish ;p so keep that in mind for the future please? thank you :)