Author Topic: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Beauty Centers and Fight Centers  (Read 1921 times)

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Beauty Centers and Fight Centers
« on: April 01, 2013, 06:07:22 pm »
So yeah I lied when I said that it was just gonna be Beauty centers, I don't wanna spam the fourm :3.
WOLF NAMED CODA'S RANTS: BEAUTY CENTERS AND FIGHT CENTERS
Beauty Centers
One day I was walking into Bonfire Island on my wolfy character, I noticed a beauty center. I decided to try it out for a bit, see what they would say about me. If you don't know a picture of my character, here it is: Aren't I cool lookin? c:
So I happen to be next, and here is what they said (not exactly, but you get the point proly'.)
Beauty Center: Wolf Named Coda, the things you will need to change are your underfur to tan, and change your height size ^-^".
Me: ._. Beauty center, my underfur is SUPPOSED to be black, and i'm SUPPOSED to be that size.

So you see here? They don't realize that SOME LOOKS of your body HAS to be there.
Why take advice from a different person when you can be free of your self and let your imagination grow wild? Nobody is ever perfec- OH CRAP MILEY CYRUS REFERENCE
I warn you to never go there, you will get said about parts and you know what I mean -.-.

FIGHT CENTERS

No not the Ficho one, the BONFIRE one. (look at the "Whats wrong with these pictures? (FUNNY) and something strange..." topic.)

Now this is a preferablly a short one, but lets get on.

Fight centers, we've all used it in Ficho. We lost, and won. But Ficho has lost is Fight ring magic, it dissapeared.
Now some of it is going to Bonfire, where the workers, are neon. They have no fight wolf/cat experience at all. Now in Ficho, they just circle around and talk about life.

Fight centers are for demons preferrably, but if you wanna go for a match, well good luck seeing one in Ficho. Cause in Bonfire, get ready for caps.

Yes, a short rant but wanted to say it out.
thanks ^^ - Coda

COMING SOON: Rants about: Illiterate people, and people who put .: or something fancy in their group name.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Named Coda's Rants: Beauty Centers and Fight Centers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 04:53:23 pm »
My goodness, when did these beauty and fight centers started to come up
Well your character isn't bad looking really I find it to be a nice color afar from thous neon colored animals I see sometimes.

I think the thing you need to remember is that the people who do those Beauty and what ever centers are just kids. Don't take someone else's opinion about your character effect the way you think about it. I say your character is nice.

As for the fight center...idk about that. Usually I think I see them for street dogs, but I guess that's the whole point of just RPing right...to fight and just play the role of your character.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 05:22:23 pm »
Hmm. Beauty Centers sound like they're benevolent in their purpose (maybe to give people new ideas for their characters, or at least that was the intention), but I have a feeling that one individual's judgement could be taken too hard.

Coda, I think your character looks just fine, and his coloration is unique, as every person is unique~ Don't take it personally, floof. :3

And, I've given my opinion about Fight Centers before, and how they can be good practice for fight roleplaying, but then again, it's a little bit of a desensitization toward animal violence. Plus, in Bonfire, I imagine it'd get too chaotic to really keep up with, anyway. xD
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 06:20:21 pm »
I have a comment about the Fancy stuff in group namez before anyone else does!
I have done this, and only b/c I think up brilliant named, and someone has already taken it, Some names go with mapped RPs for a reason and not getting it is like crushing RP ._.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 11:31:24 am »
Wait, Moss. . . . What does that have to do with anything mentioned above? xDD

Well, here's all I'm going to say about this. Bonfire Island tends to be overall Noobish, so you really shouldn't pay much attention to what goes on in it's weird little center. This is kind of part of the community which holds users whom do not quite understand the ways of Feral Heart quite yet, thus do not know that certain things discarding exactly mature. I wouldn't dwindle on things and post them, since really a lot of users do not quite understand. Now, of course you can tell them off if they say something or do something like create a "beauty center" and say something like that, or make a two-day fighting center, but unless your a have-to-be-agressive flood like me, it's best to just do it in a calm manner.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 01:32:44 pm »
There's no problem with sharing opinions but honestly if you like your character the way he is you'd know not to go to a place like a Beauty Center in the first place xD The people there all most certain to find some reason to criticize your character. I've heard plenty random folks in game tell me how ugly they think my character is and I just walk off like nothing. Everyone has their particular taste in colors and styles on their characters and no one character is better than the other. I think your character is cool Coda and it's always been easy for me to recognize you because of those distinct colors, it's what makes your character unique.

Now not totally directed at anyone here but just something I think others should know who read this:
 I notice a lot of people pointing out the neon colored characters in game and I would just like to point out that same goes for them... Even if you hate the colors or find them too bright etc a person's character is a further extension of themselves and a form of expression. Respect the way the characters look the same way as you would respect the way the person in real life who represents the character looks. This isn't high school or elementary where we judge or label a person by the way they look. I see to much many people calling off neon characters as noobs or trolls & black characters as emo etc... Enough of the stereotyping.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:05:51 pm »
Hmm. Beauty Centers sound like they're benevolent in their purpose (maybe to give people new ideas for their characters, or at least that was the intention), but I have a feeling that one individual's judgement could be taken too hard.

Coda, I think your character looks just fine, and his coloration is unique, as every person is unique~ Don't take it personally, floof. :3

And, I've given my opinion about Fight Centers before, and how they can be good practice for fight roleplaying, but then again, it's a little bit of a desensitization toward animal violence. Plus, in Bonfire, I imagine it'd get too chaotic to really keep up with, anyway. xD
There's no problem with sharing opinions but honestly if you like your character the way he is you'd know not to go to a place like a Beauty Center in the first place xD The people there all most certain to find some reason to criticize your character. I've heard plenty random folks in game tell me how ugly they think my character is and I just walk off like nothing. Everyone has their particular taste in colors and styles on their characters and no one character is better than the other. I think your character is cool Coda and it's always been easy for me to recognize you because of those distinct colors, it's what makes your character unique.

Now not totally directed at anyone here but just something I think others should know who read this:
 I notice a lot of people pointing out the neon colored characters in game and I would just like to point out that same goes for them... Even if you hate the colors or find them too bright etc a person's character is a further extension of themselves and a form of expression. Respect the way the characters look the same way as you would respect the way the person in real life who represents the character looks. This isn't high school or elementary where we judge or label a person by the way they look. I see to much many people calling off neon characters as noobs or trolls & black characters as emo etc... Enough of the stereotyping.

^ Those.

COMING SOON: Rants about: Illiterate people, and people who put .: or something fancy in their group name.
As mentioned by Mossstar, I feel that I need to say that the only reason people usually put symbols in their group name is because the original name is taken. Like, for a lot of Clans, RiverClan is taken, so they start using .:RiverClan:. or ~.RiverClan.~, things like that.