Author Topic: Peanuts praise to floofs (Updated 2/23/2013!)  (Read 8362 times)

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
Peanuts praise to floofs (Updated 2/23/2013!)
« on: January 24, 2013, 02:52:59 am »

Hello and welcome to my humble praise to my fellow floofs!

(In no pacific orda)

alli15~ A kind hearted frand you can never let go of. So many nice things to say and full of positivity! Someone i will never forget! She desverves the bestez! <333 Take your time on mah draw m'love <3

Thierry~ Da fluffiest lion in fh and the fluffiest friend you could have. Watching his mane grow then drooling at it like it was cotton candy <3 Looking forward to another year of noming on your floofy mane

BigBangTheory~ The golden lioness and the best Dj on the english side. She makes me laugh and she ish very helpful when it comes to floofs with problems. She is a fantastic artist and she is improving greatly. I can't wait to hear more of her rockin moosic and see more of her fabbolush art. <3 www.tinyurl.com/bigbangradio. < Buffs Radio ;D

Slydraggon99~ A very helpful and talented floof. No-one can compare her greatness! An awesome preset maker and a fellow Sly cooper fan! (Live on sly cooper <3) Although we have had a rough history, i think our future will be great. <3

Avari~ My long lost love. Due to living away from each other we do not get on at the same timez. That does not mean i can't love her more <3 One day we will meet again (Lol, on skype) and be happy once more together. Where'z my beautiful Gurlie? <3

MorbidDecadence~ Lordy, lordy. What to say about missy here. Well, she's beautiful, friendly. She's carazy and faboolush and can always put a smile on my face > :) there's just not words to describe her other than supacalafragalisticexpeialadocious. (Fail xD) <33 Love forever.

NyxGhost~ My bestez fwiendy in the whole of fh. I could not live if anything happened to her. She's my fh floof. And nothing can change that. <3

Logic~ My lover and wife (pretend wife x3 but i like to think of her as my real wife <3). As kind and nice as they come, she is an amazing artist and a very helpful floof. I look forward to see our relationship build up. :)

Girraficorn~ The awesome fwiend that you just can never forget. One of the special people in my life <3 That person has helped me through tough and difficult timez. We shall live on together.

Thrillex~ Thy helpful floof who never lets you down. Nice and willing to do anything for you. I just feel like saying you are a beautiful person. Thanks for being in my life <3

Sibb~ My friend and buddy. She ish a lovely young woman and i can't imagine fh without her. She is one of the nicest floofs you can never EVER forget <3

Bloo.~ A beautiful heart with the kindest thoughts, helpful in every way. I am not complete without her. What would i do without her? Bloo.is Bloo. and nothing can change that. <3

Shallow~ An amazing person with the brightest personality. Funny and smart, always willing to help. She's an awesome floof in my eyes. <3

Kongafire~ The most inspiring, amazing and helpful floof i know. She can befriend anyone who stands in her way and she is not afraid to share her feelings. Thats what i like ina gurl. <3

Wolffox~ A lovely, pretty, kind floof who ish very helpful. Nice thoughts and great art. 1 year of Wolffox. You can never get enough. <3  

Ramine~ The cutest character in fh and the kindest floof. The gurl who always lends a helping hand to those who need one. Nothing can beat a bita nuudels. Numba 1 on mah favourite fh art floofs. <3  

General~ The funniest floof and the best to hang with. Hey art is amazing and she has an awesome personality. All those good times with you <3

Youshallfearme2~ Guuurrll. You make my life so fun when i'm talking to you. Your so talented in preset making and art. I hope we stay fwiends forever <3

Whitelightheart~ Your just an amazing person. So helpful and loyal, and you are always willing to do anything for someone. Hope to see our friendship grow <3

Demoty~ I just wana say thank you for the art hun <3 You are amazing and if you keep trying you will improve even more!

~peanutninja

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:49:50 am by Peanut »

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
Re: Peanuts praise to floofs
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 02:56:00 am »
How thoughtful of you. o3o
These little bits of praise can make anybody's day so much better.
Keep it up. ^^ The people you listed are really appreciative, I'm sure.
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 03:02:17 am »
Aww'D thanks for the praise. I really appercept it. And hey I wanted to marry you too! xD Anyway, love you like a big sister - +nuzzle-

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 03:08:33 am »
Awhh... That's the sweetest thing, Peanut. ^.^ I agree with Lilly, those little compliments can really brighten somebody's day, and it's wonderful to see little acts of kindness like this. <3
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 05:25:52 am »
I just got back from school stuffz shopping. Whitelightheart ima add you too mah praise too <3 Oh btw i can have two wives <3 Thanks Thrill ^^ :D

~peanutninja

JackobLoveu

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 11:31:35 am »
Again Aww'D thanks.

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 11:38:47 am »
My pleasure x3 I'm at fluorite btw.

~peanutninja

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 12:27:44 am »
O.O Whaaa?
You, Peanut, are just too flipping sweet, you know that? <3 Thank you so much, and it really means a lot for you to include me in your lovely list, here. ^^ You're also a very wonderful person, and I look forward to seeing our friendship grow, too. c: I hope to see ya in-game soon!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 12:44:16 am »
My pleasure and thanks! ^.^ I sent a fwiendy request!

~peanutninja

JackobLoveu

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 12:45:17 am »
Hey! I'm online. :D -Sneaking on Sister's laptop-