Author Topic: I know you feel it too  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
I know you feel it too
« on: September 07, 2013, 03:35:53 pm »
Hello guys. I'm sorry if a thread like this has already been posted, feel free to lock this if needed. Before you read, this is not a rant, this is more like genuine praise and love. People who have been with the community for a few years now will more than likely also have this special feeling. I certainly feel this way. FeralHeart is a great community with loving members who care about everyone and make people happy. They are also able to help you when needed, and this is just one small example of my love for FH. It's something you can't really explain, a feeling of always needing to return after you've left, a place where you have so many emotional memories that you just can't get rid of. They stay in your mind, good or bad. As if your friends here are your family and you'd do anything to stay forever. I know this may sound really dramatic and all, but it's just my way of saying that I adore FeralHeart. Roleplays here are like real-life, they could either make you cry or make you one of the happiest people on earth. I hope I'm not one of very few that feel this way, but one of many. Not everyone can understand this feeling... Something of loyalty, love and mildness, that as I said before, you can't explain.. I know this is quite short, but let's make it even shorter: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:37:53 pm by Microfloof »

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: I know you feel it too
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 03:43:51 pm »
Ive been in FH for about 2 years, and 1 year on the forums. During my time here I did form close bonds with people here, and with that I will always have beautiful memories of them. I know I won't stay here forever as most of us will move on, but the memories I have here are memories I will never forget. So yeah I kinda have the same feeling you have. FH is a place where you can find a good bunch of people, and from there you chat on Skype and play other games with your FH buddy. I can say what I got out of being in FH was making friends with some fabulous people
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 03:47:44 pm »
I've been on FH for 2 years now, and I must say that Feral Heart is indeed a great place to be. I adore my online friends more than my real ones, just because I'm really anti-social and would rather sit with my laptop all day, on FH and chatting over Skype. If I would ever leave FH (Never), I wouldn't be able to take it anymore. The bestest people ever are on this simple yet fun and brilliant game, and I wouldn't imagine myself without it.

I love you all. <3

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 03:51:56 pm »
Yar, is believe this is the place you would like to place threads like these in. ~

Praise

Anyways, I have to agree with ye'. Feralheart does generate that loving feeling... as well as very special memories from when you are having most fun with your wonderful floofs. I have to very much say that I adore Feralheart just as much as ye' do. c: Many people who are a part of the community are happy and wonderful, and may surprisingly bring a smile to your face. It is this why I am eager to get on each day and talk with my good friends.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 03:53:34 pm by .exe »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2013, 03:52:36 pm »
I agree with you guys<3

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline ~Phantomess~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hello. I am the phantom of FH :3.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2013, 04:37:48 pm »
I've been on FH for 2 years too. (Different accounts). I have had some ups and downs like in reality. I've had some friends come and go and I love all of my friends c: Even though I have anger issues, emotional issues, and a bit of depression, I love this game and all my friends they're like family to me. <3

Find me In game!
~Phantomess~

Offline Satsuki

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2013, 04:58:10 pm »
I have been on feral 2 years, and I say over my time being here I met new people and gain new friends. When I first started I was a loner and very shy, I always wanted to talk to others but I was very scared to go up to those people, until one day player came up to me and just role played with me out of the blue. :3

We became good friends after that. Over the years being with her I met her friends they became my friends and I eventually got over my shyness and to this day I am clarified as a chatter box. However that same friend had quit playing feral heart, along with my other friends... But a couple of days later my rl friend saw me playing feral heart, She was playing way before me and because she saw me playing feral heart... She had gotten her motivation to pick up and re-play feral heart again.

This community is friendly but it does have it's ups and downs Not everyone in the community will just accept you like that. Who cares though? You can always find go lucky happy people who would love to be your friends. A lot of people I know quit feral heart for like a year or more... Then they come back a year later or so. Feral heart do have that magic feeling that makes you want to keep coming back.. Even though at times it annoys you.

It is like a love and hate relationship with this game. I do not want to be with you, but then again I really care about you.

"This awesome drawing of Valarie is by the great and awesome LordSuragaha~"