Author Topic: Happy Birthday To The Best Little Sister EVER :3  (Read 5376 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday To The Best Little Sister EVER :3
« on: January 22, 2014, 10:07:47 pm »

*flails around* PleaseDon'tKillMe TheyHadToKnow

ALRIGHT. I just want to wish a VERY Happy Birthday to my little sister. She is kinda shy around forums, and not to many know about her. However, some of you posted in her introduction post. The only reason she forced me not to tell was because she didn't want people comparing us two(since I had been on FH longer than her). I honestly don't understand why. You're just as amazing as me. *coughNotcough*

Any of you remember Crimson? YUS YUS. You better remember her! She didn't want me to tell any of you guys but I'm going to anyways don'tkillme. She's my little sister! *squeals* And it's her birthday today.

I hope you have the best birthday ever, and get lots of thangs. I know that sometimes it seems like I get so mad I want to push you down a hill (Like that one time I pushed you down the hill). HOWEVER, I love you very mucho much. Even though I have physically posted and told every person I could it was your birthday, I had to post here. STAHP BEING A SHY RAG. You're such an amazing person, and I know that if people got a chance to know you, they'd love you for sure. Remember to eat lots of cake and a big bowl of skittle'Ms(Last year, we threw her a party thing. I mixed a bowl of skittles and M&M's. Crimson took a big handful and stuffed it in her mouth. I've never seen someone so surprised in my life.). You're the best little sister any girl could ever ask for even when you annoy the heck out of me. I always enjoy random button pushing with you, and pastry stealing from Rohnny's XDXD.

Again, I do hope you have the most special day of your life. Just think...we're literally celebrating the day you were born. We're celebrating your existence. :)

AlphaEclipse

Re: Happy Birthday To The Best Little Sister EVER :3
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 11:12:02 pm »
*le GASP* o_o Vaskie, I didn't know you had a little sister here! /DERP
ANYWAYS.

:D
I hope you have a fabulous, cake filled, splendid birthday. <3 Make sure to eat all the cake you possibly can until you explode.
o3o I remember your intro of darkness and redness and whiteness and your fabulous-looking siggy. XD

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 11:28:12 pm »
Happy Birthday Crimson!!! :D

I hope you enjoy this very special day today. You have a wonderful big sister who loves you. <3 Hope you have a great day today! \o/

(And Vask, try not to do this to her:

x3)

Offline CrimsonChaos

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm actually cool I swear o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 12:54:11 am »
AW MY GAWD. Vaskie your so sweet. I love you too! Oh my golly goodness you're so amazing. Thank you a billion trillion million times over for wishing me a happy birthday to everyone and everything. It means a lot that you care about me so much. Thankies again, and I'll see you later tonight. <33333333333

Thank you AlphaEclipse and OreoHeroz for also wishing me a happy birthday. It is very kind of you to wish me happy... days//shot. Oh, and OreoHeroz. Vask actually did that to me 2 years ago. She bought me a cake(even though I wanted nothing big, but I loved it anyway). I bent over to look at it and WAM. Cake in mah face. I turned and tackled her(of course), and smothered her face with cake. She calls me CakeFace a lot now. BUT, we were laughing so hard, and we looked like complete idiots. So...win win? Hehe.

Thank ya'll again for such a nice Birthday wishies.

Don't drop that herp da herp ey!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:01:58 am »
Ermagerd that was hilarious. You were just like:

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 10:21:08 pm »
A late happy birthday wishes from me to you, Crimson. I hope your birthday was wonderful with your sister. 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 10:25:25 pm »
Happy Birthday~ Hope you had/have a lovely day!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone