Author Topic: Unable to see preset  (Read 1050 times)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Unable to see preset
« on: April 29, 2014, 02:31:26 am »
(Note: I haven't played this game in a long time, so I might be missing something)
Either way I'm trying to play the game with my friend. I made a preset, I sent her my preset file so she could see it. She placed it in all the right folders. She didn't see it. I uploaded my preset to the "BTSync". She still couldn't see it.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug? When should it be fixed? Thanks.
dead account

AlphaEclipse

Re: Unable to see preset
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2014, 02:36:40 am »
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Hope this helped a little.

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 09:26:47 pm »
Solution one: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. If you see something like 'Username_#(1)' [Or 2, 3, 4..etc..] then just Right click the file, select 'Rename' and delete of the (1) [Or 2, 3, 4... you get the idea]. Then restart FH again!

Solution two: Go to Local Disk (C:)\FeralHeart\Presets and search for the preset file you downloaded. Ask your friend if they have any capitals in their name if you don't see any. Example: You see bigbangtheory but it's actually BigBangTheory. If that is the case then Rename the file to the correct user name and restart FH.

Solution 3: If you're seeing your friend's old preset instead of the new one, all you need to do is Replace the old one with the new one instead of having a duplicate.

Hope this helped a little.

Still not working. We've tried all of them, my friend still can't see it.
dead account

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 10:14:28 pm »
I'm presuming that this is a bug/glitch of some sort. Maybe your friend could try to do everything again, to put the preset in the folder again. Eh, I'm not 100% sure, I've looked for some topics that are similar to your problem, I couldn't find any, unluckily.

In-game username: Honest~Faith