Author Topic: For our adored Redlinelies Kitty  (Read 5224 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
For our adored Redlinelies Kitty
« on: December 12, 2014, 09:04:46 pm »
MAAAANNNN, How do I ever begin to thank you for being such a wonderful floof? Just... What can I say? You sir, are absolutely amazing. Many of us would like to thank you so much for offering your time to help in all ways possible in and out of FeralHeart. You are one of the most thoughtful, comforting, hilarious, heartfelt, helpful and talented people I know. Your friendship means a great deal to me and many other people in this humongous community, and we feel extremely lucky to have you here.

A message from me
Your friendship means the stars to me and I couldn't ever ask for someone to ever take your place in my line of friends. You are the most sweetest friend a person could ever ask for, and you are always so kind and thoughtful. Thank you for always being there to enjoy good times and thank you for being there to support during the rough 'big bite in the butt' times. For taking the time to listen to me. You always have something kind or comforting to say to not only me, but to other people too, and all your advice has always steered me in the right direction. I am thankful and grateful to have such a pawsome friend like you.

Floofies, feel free to say your praise and lovely thoughts about this big pile of fluff and glorious mane!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 09:22:22 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: For our adored Redlinelies Kitty
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 01:08:44 am »

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 11:03:02 am »
Even tho I haven't ever talked to him, I still respect him so much and I am ver thankful for everything he have done for us. I hope that we can someday talk ouo)/
*bows* Thank you Senpai.

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp

Offline Raphilion

• HOLD MY MOM
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • WARNING: I'm a bad friend
    • View Profile
    • DA profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 07:30:20 pm »
I personally believe, Red deserves this kind of respect from every single member in this community!
Great choice of poem there, Memo. ^_,^

Red, you are like a father to us all in this constantly growing community of Feral floofs. At least, you're like a father-figure to me sometimes, with your wise words that never seem to run out. You're always willing to give advice to those that need it, and I respect you for that, sir. I also thank you very much for always giving advice when asked. I'm sure there are many others that would love to thank you as well, for the help you have given them. Whether it be computer related difficulties or just advice to take with them all their lives.

Your ability to be mature when needed but also be a silly floof at times as well, making me laugh when I sometimes see you skipping around the public maps ever since I first joined this big warm community. that kind of personality is worth treasuring in a friend. I do not know how much of a friend you consider me.. I completely understand that you're a human being as well and you like to choose your friends wisely. But in my eyes, Red, you are a friend to me.

So all in all, I thank you Red, for all that you have done for me and for all that you do for this community.
Big respect to you!

Raphi

My Canyon Map
Avatar by the Awesome Ruji / Michala

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 07:33:36 pm »
I'll never forget the joy I got when I looked back at some old screenshots from the first days of Feral Heart and found these:

Back then I used an account called Korugoha and ran around on a pretty derpy character. FH had just begun and was a whole new exciting experience for me. I met so many people on the first day alone and had so much fun... (regardless of all the server crashing) xD This screenshot was one of few that I took from one of my favorite days. It was taken at the Cape of Distant Worlds where I met some pretty funny and interesting people. I think I spent a good few hours just being silly with them and that was the experience that started my love for FH & its community. As time went on I met many new friends but I always wondered about those special folks I met at the Cape that day. I wanted to find them again and to see if they would remember me and if we could hang out the way we did back then once again. So one day I decided to look through these old screenies and what I saw amused and thrilled me.

A very special person was in them and that person is Red.

Having been on the staff team for over a year by the time I saw the screenshot again made me laugh. I couldn't believe that one of those memorable people I treasured so much was the person I was now working with in the very community I love. The person I sat with some years ago was the very admin I've come to admire and respect. For these reasons those two screenshots you see there are very special to me. Although I could never find any of the others pictured in those screenies I was lucky enough to still know one of them.

I'm grateful to have gotten to know you so much better Red. Many folks get the wrong idea about Red and end up losing out on a really wonderful person. Before I became a staff member I heard people talk poorly about the staff including Red often but I decided that I wouldn't let people judge him or any other person for me. I became more active on site and even saw him in game many times and never once did I see him do any of the cruel things some say about him. Even still til' this day that I've worked with him I've seen nothing but a devoted, friendly, hard working, trust worthy, funny, affectionate, and loyal man. Regardless of so much ups and downs within his life and this community Red is a man of integrity. There's nothing he wouldn't do for the best of those he loves and cares for. With this being said there are few others persons that I'm honored to work for and call friend than him.

There are many things left unsaid that Red has done and still does for this very community and so not just as a member of the staff team but also a friend and loyal user of Feral Heart I want to thank you Red for all that you are.

Thank you for being one of those people who have helped make FH a home away from home for me and so many others.
Thank you for keeping the game alive and thriving when it's creator walked off without as much as a goodbye to his loyal community.
Thank you for devoting hours of your life to make things work better for us but also fun.
Thank you for standing up for the community and picking up the pieces that others left behind.
Thank you for being strong even when some have gone out of their way to rub your good name through the dirt.
Thank you for being one heck of a Feral Heart admin.

but most of all...

Thank you for being a friend to us all whether some know it or not.

We love you Red.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 08:38:21 pm »
aaa There is so much things that Reddy did that I want to thank! ;u;

I thank him for keeping the community together and making it stay alive even though the game is barely updated. His activity in the community really seems like he cares about the game. Reddy's also an amazing, mature admin that has the willpower to keep the forum and game stable. He's such a great admin and an amazing friend to everyone in the FeralFeart community, this game is lucky to have him as one!!

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 01:15:35 am »
Redly, I am so impressed and very happy that you have stayed in this community. Like...seriously. I know that I have grown out of this game once or twice, even left for a year, but every time that I come back you are right there, never leaving it seems like. HOW U DO EIT?! >w>
But AAaaaanyyWWWhhooo....I know that I had given you some hard times in the past, when I was a little nooble, and felt stupid for it when I look back on it now. I also love reading old posts in the news and updates from years ago and I had read one recently and it was just full of nothing but power and pushing forward, it was very awesome and inspiring. And it kills me when I sometimes wonder if you have any other chars besides Red XP It will always be a mystery 0w0 So yeah, you're pretty awesome Red, and I hope you keep on livin' an awesome filled life and keep settin' things straight in this game for as long as you can, because you are best! ^^

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 02:59:27 am »
Wow! I absolutely loved reading of these! It made me tear up alittle. ;-; Indeed, we truly appreciate your insanely hard work and dedication on the forum and in-game aswell as keeping everyone safe, happy and fun! When players come and go, you seem to always stay here and keep everything in order, And It truly impresses me, Well I think everyone! Thank you so much Red for being a wonderful amazing floofie. Red, We love you! <3   ;)
.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2014, 11:09:06 pm »
I enjoyed reading all of this!
Red you deserve every word fluffy, and honestly I just want to say you are the most amazing person I have ever met.

You are beyond strong, and show nothing, but love for this game. You do everything you can for us, and you just do everything you can to make every member on this game happy. I appreciate everything you do for us, and I wish I could give you nothing, but fluffy hugs to show you how much you are loved here.

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline darkleolyonn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 01:52:10 am »
I have something to say aswell, thank you red, for makeing this game and protecting it. That one day i saw you and said hi, you responded. I knew then that you were a great leader. Im sorry if my words aren't As touching as the other's,  but im just a newbie. But yes, thank you for all of the wonderful things you've Given us. And thank you for makeing them better.