Author Topic: It's due time.  (Read 1830 times)

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
It's due time.
« on: December 21, 2016, 05:37:20 am »
   Seeing these around has me thinking, not once since joining have i made a 'thank you' thread. It's about due time for me to do so. I started here.. in 2011 i believe.. and since joining this community I have gotten past many obstacles in life. When down i had friends within game to stand me back up. The COMMUNITY itself needs to be thanked, without it this game would be nothing, not only is this one of the best communities i have come across.
  The creator and Mod's within the game's time need a round of applause, for without them, this game would be overrun with hooligans. <--- No offense Hooli. xD
Not many see how hard the job is that they do. I joined this game in my teen's, with depression, anxiety.. very anti-social.. and this game, this community of people helped me past it all!  I remember when joining worrying over if i would be welcomed.. if it was going to be like in high school when you have your groups huddled and unwilling for newcomers? Yah. It took literally minutes before the thrill of a lifetime was felt! I had been instantly welcomed into groups, into chats with little fuss! and they seemed to like me!!! Yes, i had horrible self-esteem aswell. 

I am 20 years of age now.. and i know for a fact no doubt in my mind that this game has made a forever lasting memory within my mind. <3 All the memories made, all the screenshots taken. Long story short you all won't be getting rid of me for some time to come! This game never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all for your support and hard work throughout these years!

~Birdy

.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: It's due time.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 05:42:31 am »
This is very sweet of you, and we're happy to have you part of the community as well! c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline TwistedSorrowzz

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • The one and only Pongo
    • RonnoBoy
    • Faline
    • TheBlairWiitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 05:50:34 am »
I'm sure many people will be thrilled to see this post. I've met you in game, And you're such a great asset to this community.
On leave.
Information Regarding Wirhonte
http://i.imgur.com/Sm35ntA.png

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 05:54:30 am »
Thank you both <3 Oml, your gonna start the water works. XD I just want what is best for the game, to better it if you would. hehe.
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 06:11:59 am »
I'm happy to see the community has helped you, like it has helped many else.
The community is indeed worthy of a praise, and I thank you for doing so.
RETIRED.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 06:17:06 am »
This is so very sweet of you. Glad the community means so much to you! ^^

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 01:20:18 pm »
Aww how kind of you. <3 Thank you for your praise for this community. We are all glad to be a helpful hand and I'm glad that Feral Heart could help you through your hard times c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.