Author Topic: more animals...  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
more animals...
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:14:55 pm »
I've heart a lot lately and in the past on adding more animal models to the game, anyone else think lions and wolves get tiring after awhile? I do most of the time, when I look around I do see a lot of reindeer rp's, heyena rp's, LOTS of dragon rps, (since i love dragons it'd be really awesome to add one in FH) horse rp's... ect. just some idea's i support many opinions on this considering I see a lot of people wanting this done xD just a suggestion for the near and far future of FH C:

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
Re: more animals...
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:25:30 pm »
Well, yes this topic has been discuss on the pod cast in the past and having different models in the game would be pretty cool it's not that simple because someone other then Redlinlies made the canine and feline mods for the game.
In the future perhaps there will be other models for the game but it doesn't look like something that will be happening any time soon CX I think we've coped with our limited mods very well I mean just look at how many different things are out there because of the creative imaginations of  people =3
"Huehue"

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:27:16 pm »
Well, if we added more animal models to the game, it would take a heck of a long update and time to ever get it all sorted out, plus people already make a lot of animals out of the canine creator especially, using meshes like antlers for reindeers and such. I admit though a dragon model would be good, but then the title FeralHeart wouldn't fit the game anymore in a way.

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 11:31:14 pm »
Well, if we added more animal models to the game, it would take a heck of a long update and time to ever get it all sorted out, plus people already make a lot of animals out of the canine creator especially, using meshes like antlers for reindeer and such. I admit though a dragon model would be good, but then the title FeralHeart wouldn't fit the game anymore in a way.
Aye that too lol the game would have to go through a fairly complex transformation :T and a lot of stoofies would have to change.
"Huehue"

Offline Azorukon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • YEET YEET
    • Azorukonn
    • View Profile
    • FA
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 12:08:39 am »
yeah it would defiantley take quite awhile to update everything and fix bugs the new models could cause, creativity has played a huge role in Feral Heart anyways, lag could be another big problem to for the dragons especially, we could also use some things from IT to help improve FH and make it look like "home" if you know what i mean C: still though it would be really cool for more models and such ^^