Author Topic: March Updates 1/3  (Read 52917 times)

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: March Updates 1/3
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2013, 08:48:59 am »
wait, so if my sister logged in from the same laptop as me? or using the same internet, would that meen her account is tied to mine?
because i'm not particularly sure that she will stay out of trouble, considering the close shaves she's had in the past, i'm worried that if her account gets banned, so will mine...

congrats to the MOTS :3
well dun flob bufflet n lordeh~
all so well desurved

hmm may give that preset contest a go...

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Offline Mefiante

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2013, 10:15:23 am »
(Don't English, i'm Polish ;p)
And my request: Please give more languages ??online... Find the dignity of a Polish Admin and let them configure the forum.

But seriously:
Thanks, you can rely on. And of course, congratulations to the 'winners' ^ ^

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2013, 01:32:21 pm »
Thanks for the update.
Congrats to all who were nominated! c:

Offline mfmm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Some love 1. some love 2, I love 1 and that is you
    • View Profile
    • Subscribe to my YT channel if u think this smile is cute: x3
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2013, 03:03:26 pm »
Why is the registration closed though? I recommended this game to my friend and she wants a account and can't make one! HELP!
Its because FH has WAY to many players =)
Your friends can still play
The thing is that the registration is only openned sometimes for some minutes so...good luck to your friends! ^.~

-------

Congrats to all the winners!! =D
And has always thks Delay ;)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:05:20 pm by ><Jess>< »

You havent lost your smile at all, it is right under your nose.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 06:07:31 pm »
Woohoo! Congratulations to the MOTS winners!

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2013, 06:33:52 pm »

The registry was open late last night at 12PM UK time. Keep an eye out! These dates and times are random!

Ok. At random times? This should be an organized planed registration timing. Like, when they 'will' have it open at sometime, they should really announce it, not just at random. That is very unorganized. I am not trying to be mean, but it is. You should always be organized when operating a forum website that has over nine-hundred players playing on the game that they operate. It needs to be more organized and well managed. On the side note, congrats to the MoT's! :3

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2013, 09:31:14 pm »
Ok. At random times? This should be an organized planed registration timing. Like, when they 'will' have it open at sometime, they should really announce it, not just at random. That is very unorganized. I am not trying to be mean, but it is. You should always be organized when operating a forum website that has over nine-hundred players playing on the game that they operate. It needs to be more organized and well managed. On the side note, congrats to the MoT's! :3
Take a peek at this thread:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27243.0
As you'll read in this announcement by Raz, you'll see that the whole reason registration is open and closed randomly to because the FH server is always under stress due to the large memberbase that uses it daily. Back before we had this registration process change, we would have sometimes hundreds of new members make new accounts every day, and this would cause heavy lag on the server.
As for your idea, there's a little problem with that, since it has been mentioned before; If everyone knew when registration would be open again, then what would be the point of having it close at all? New accounts would be made at the same rate, since everyone would know when to jump online for it. The server would continue to lag, and there would be no solution to the previous problem.

This said, Razmirz puts his own and very real money into the server to keep it running for everyone in this community,, and if they had a better option, like hosting FeralHeart on a stronger server, then they most certainly would. Sadly, though, that isn't in the cards at the moment. They do care one heck of a lot for this site and game, so believe me when I say the staff is working hard for our benefit.
I understand where you're coming from, but the administration is doing what they can to keep everything well-managed... After all, it's not too much on us to check in every now and then. Registration is open daily, so if you keep checking, it will open up. ^-^" I promise, floofie.
*Cough* Congrats again to the MOTS. xD You guys are all wonderful, helpful and well-deserving of your new titles.~ ^-^
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:34:00 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2013, 11:55:39 pm »
Thanks Delay for the updates!~ And congrats to the MoT's floofs! You guys deserve it :D
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2013, 08:00:06 pm »
Another news section! Congratulations to the winners. Been busy sorry.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 05:52:13 am »