Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 103774 times)

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 18:00BST
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2013, 08:27:54 pm »
Thank you so much, Razzy! I feel really bad for Super, after all she MADE the map to Shadow Veldt for the Meurtrier Pride and I am a member of the Meurtrier Pride! This has gone way too long, this needs to stop!

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2013, 08:47:47 pm »
Sad situation. I'm not sure I should trust any side. But I trust in cryptography! Why most of people ignore it? :( An email with valid digital signature is a good proof of identity in most cases.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 08:53:00 pm by Shell Prisoner »

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2013, 09:30:45 pm »
Oh dear, I really do not like hackers. :I And Well I want bad memories just to fade away so really I just want everyone to Forget.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2013, 09:35:26 pm »
Much needed, this will be helped spread by me of course and obviously others. No laughing matter what-so ever, it's wrong and unjust and particularly downright cruel. Thanks Raz.

You are amazing <3

Offline Jaded

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2013, 09:45:00 pm »
This is truly pathetic... I had heard Super's account on Deviantart, (which was typed exactly "superfeesh") had been hacked. I suggest looking at her journal. It's dark, nothing at ALL that she would post.

edit: wow
just wow

I should't've even said anything.

I redact my below statements of loving you guys and my offers of source code/models. Instead, what I have of the game shall rot in the deepest, gloomiest, darkest places of the internet, where foul, evil things creep and the light never reaches. It'll just become a distant memory, and fade away into the recesses of time, especially after my impersonator gives up due to nonexistent C++ programming skills.

okay. done being weirdly poetic. bye.

~~~

please disregard the impersonator(s).

Sorry about my disappearance.
It's because I honestly have no time or desire to work on Arokai at all.

I know, I'm really sorry about this. As simple as they may seem, please understand my reasons. And I say them with a heavy heart.

But, before I leave, I just want to say I really appreciate all the support and all the messages and all the awesome words and just about everything through the years. I've met so many awesome artists and interesting people. Also, I'm just fascinated and honestly, somewhat intimidated by how many people were interested in this unusual project. And my most heartfelt apologies to my incredible team members, (I cannot apologize enough for this and I hope you can forgive me). Thank you.

Let's get to the point. I can't continue with this project any longer. As you hopefully concluded from my disappearance. Or seemingly, did not. That was really unclear, wasn't it? Sorry.

Honestly, I love you guys, but again, I really have no desire to come back or be involved with it, nor do I have time to. So... I'm not.

If there is someone out there who really, really, really wants to carry on with this project, shoot me a note with legitimate reasons why you want to. Also be able to legitimately prove that you have the skills to do so (C++ programming skills). If someone really brave wants to keep it going, then that's great. I still have the models/source code backed up.

Bye, and thank you for watching Arokai. It was a good time!

(Please, please, do not start any drama over this. Thank you)

Signing out.
Superfeesh.

EDIT: Proof it's me-
Some Arokai source code (actor constructor function): [link]
Arokai wolf model in blender: [link]
Arokai feline model in blender: [link]
Arokai deer model in blender: [link]

Notice Super's reply to Raz. She said:
I thank you all for your patience and support during this time. I will continue Aro’kai, but in the background, quietly. Please, please, please do not start drama over this!! <3

After pretty much beating Aro'kai to the dust with only words, she claims she'll, all of a sudden, start working on it again?

So, after all the commotion with people whining about Aro'kai being discontinued, I heard something about Super getting a new account on Deviantart. "Superfeeesh." Yes, three E's. People bothered her, asking if she was indeed, the "real Superfeesh." (If it was an imposter, I don't think they would easily admit they weren't real- They'd keep their little lie to themselves) This resulted in the account being deactivated. I would like to believe the real Superfeesh is out there, somewhere, clearing her name up.
Thank you Raz!~
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:56:07 pm by Pave »

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2013, 09:58:05 pm »
That journal's been old for months and proved bogus and to be a fake.

And honestly it's not that hard to nitpick at any sort of text post to get whatever kind of message you want out about a person in particular, in my opinion. It's like picking out carrots from a stew with chopsticks: You see one, you grab it, you pull it out on its own and then devour it.

Anything by themselves could mean anything, and with no other proof and the only other amount offered already proven bogus several times over I don't see a reason to believe any of this. Especially after being around both communities for a while.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:14:34 pm by Shusuke »

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 10:38:13 pm »
You disgust me.

All of you, going on for pages thanking Razmirz for this information that you don't even know is true or not. He could be just spouting bullshit to start drama and you're just agreeing with it because he's a staff member. Have your own say in this!

What proof do you exactly have? You're picking apart insignificant things like Super's writing style, which would obviously change over the years you two have [probably] been apart. People change, sometimes the change is more or less noticeable, but it happens. Shusuke had worded it pretty well above me.

And, because of that, why do the rest of you instantly take his word for it? Get your Aro'Kai info from Aro'Kai, not FeralHeart of all places. It's horrible how you all think this place is a good source for information about a game that they are not a part of.

If you have doubts about Super's identity, I feel like a better way to find things out is to contact her directly, not start things by making an entire thread and sharing this with hundreds of people who really don't need to know.

The reason Super/the other staff are "hiding" or something is because of people like you spreading things like this around, as far as I know. I know I would probably do the same, and maybe even some of you would too.

I know this all sounds so rude, my apologies, but there's so much drama revolving around Aro'Kai and Super's identity. I know this post doesn't even need to be made, it might even annoy my friends and even the A'K staff if they read it, but I'm going to anyways because I don't want to just sit back and watch all of this go on.

Even if you're trying to do justice for the "real" Super, all you're doing is causing unnecessary drama and spreading even more rumors about A'K, more than they already have.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 10:59:31 pm »
Kudos for Luzxia.
And really, all in all I don't like how this is going. We have a lot of young members on this site, and with how the general reaction is I'd say this is just going to be another incident to add to the list, on both FeralHeart and Arokai.

It is bringing this into a big community, and really with some of the issues we already have had it just...
I won't say anymore about the matter. I think though, that this should be locked until we have some further information.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline subarucrystal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • in limbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013, 11:03:08 pm »
Y'all need to stop drinking the FH Kool-Aid and think for yourselves for once. FH IS NOT THE AUTHORITY ON AK MATTERS; WE, THE AK STAFF, ARE. If you have a question, ask us, not someone who knows nothing of our affairs [AKA the entire FH staff team, including Raz]. Razmirz is certainly not an omnipotent god just because he's FH staff, and is, in fact, quite ignorant in this matter. Soup's old account was hacked A VERY LONG TIME AGO, and we've had that matter cleared up an equally long time ago. Her IP is dynamic because she's scared of it happening again and has purchased a proxy to protect herself. A person's writing style inevitably changes as they age and grow as a person. The hacker of the old account also could not prove anything to us and actually became angry and non-compliant when we questioned them too deeply for their liking, while our Soup, the genuine Soup, has actually been getting work done on staff demo materials! Sorry, Raz, but you're late to the party, and your passive-aggressive, logically fallacious "questioning" is far from conclusive. Go find something original to say if you're gonna say anything at all... in fact, that goes for all of you.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 11:03:45 pm »
Meh, I gave up on Arokai and "Super" when they abandoned deviantArt and wrote off part of the community (myself included), all the while being total jerks about it. I honestly dont care if this 'new super' is fake or not. IMO the chances of Arokai actually coming to fruition are low, and even then I dont really want to be a part of it considering the huge ego and lack of care for her fans "super" has.

I honestly hope she is a fake, because it would be extremely entertaining seeing the fallout of that reveal.  ::)