Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 103757 times)

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2013, 11:33:15 pm »
Hey look another update for those who want to argue
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2013, 11:43:14 pm »
Hmm...... It'll be interesting to see what happens next. Only time will tell...

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2013, 11:47:02 pm »
I'm not concerned with any update you have. I don't see a reason for this sort of thing to ever crop up here or anywhere.

It's not a news announcement much, anyway. What would this have to do with FH? Nothing at all, really.

It really isn't a concern to anyone on here :/ And it certainly isn't something that would warrant a flashy announcement like this. It's an opinion about something and that's it. Nothing different about it by making it an announcement or anything.

Because it's just an opinion under an "Update" or "News" label, which is no different than a goofy title on a tumblr blog text post. xD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2013, 11:51:47 pm »
I'm not concerned with any update you have. I don't see a reason for this sort of thing to ever crop up here or anywhere.

It's not a news announcement much, anyway. What would this have to do with FH? Nothing at all, really.

It really isn't a concern to anyone on here :/ And it certainly isn't something that would warrant a flashy announcement like this. It's an opinion about something and that's it. Nothing different about it by making it an announcement or anything.

Because it's just an opinion under an "Update" or "News" label, which is no different than a goofy title on a tumblr blog text post. xD
Sorry but did you even read the update? He said why it had to do with FH there :/

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 12:02:17 am »
It's not FH's business because if it was an actual concern [or at least were it me with the concern] it'd be much easier and less of a mess if they kept it private. Not everyone is interested in Aro'Kai here and really, it's really just dumb to announce an issue publicly like this.

Announcing something like this publically = community to go to heck on both sides + not read between the lines and possibly view this as an "announcement" of what is fact instead of opinion, thus going back to my whole "it's just an opinion with an announcement tag on it".

If this was something that was a generous concern, then why go about it publicly? Doing this sort of thing not only stresses out an entire staff as well as a community. This drama has already been up and it's been resolved, and it's really old and pointless to bring it up again.

I don't know about anyone out there, but I know that I would go to FH about this privately were the situation flopped over and suspicion put onto your end. Just saying. It's inconsiderate of the rest of Aro'Kai's staff and community to bring it up publicly, as it stressing them and the community out unnecessarily.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 12:13:32 am by Shusuke »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2013, 01:31:59 am »
So let me get this straight.  Someone is pretending to be some person named Super?  And why does that matter to FH?  What did she/he do?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2013, 01:37:41 am »
Yo Raz. I wish Splinter was still alive so he could laugh with me that you're at it again.

No, folks, this is certainly not the first time he has defamed someone publically. I am one of the oldest members of IT and FH, I have seen every part of this community backwards and forwards.

You want to hear some information? Back when Stacey ran the old forums Raz hacked the forum and deleted posts and did general messing about with it. He'll probably even admit it, he was proud of it. (everyone was a bit upset at Stacey at the time)

So what Mar? What's your point? How do we know that's even true?

Well, my children, how do you know my information is more valid then his? I can slander any of your names, and if I did it on my Aro'Kai forum everyone there would believe whatever it was I told them about you. Unfortunately, though, my information is true. Any old member would remember at the mention as it was one of the biggest fall outs in the history of IT.

For someone who doesn't like causing drama...well it doesn't seem to be the case now does it, Raz?

My names Marona, Mar, etc. I've known Super since 2008. I'm one of her best online friends, I know why she left and I can say with confidence it was a legit, justified reason. If none of you believe me, that's fine, you don't have to participate in my forum updates at all if that's how you feel. Honestly you won't hurt my feelings. HOWEVER. What will hurt my feelings, be this the real super now or not is the drama this is causing. I will not endorse Feral Heart ever again, nor will I have kind thoughts towards this community if posts like this are welcome and abided by. ANY sort of public name shaming, even to someone we don't know is ridiculous! Saying she's fake is one thing, posting everything she says publically and nitpicking is another.

I say shame on you, Raz. Shame on you for being a role model and displaying this kind of behavior. After all these years I expected better then this. You should be an aged and experienced admin.

I am the holder of AroKai now and forever. (super is merely my coder) Until this message is removed AroKai will have nothing to do with Feral Heart. (excluding Kov as he has nothing to do with FH anymore)

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2013, 02:17:06 am »
Yo Raz. I wish Splinter was still alive so he could laugh with me that you're at it again.

No, folks, this is certainly not the first time he has defamed someone publically. I am one of the oldest members of IT and FH, I have seen every part of this community backwards and forwards.

You want to hear some information? Back when Stacey ran the old forums Raz hacked the forum and deleted posts and did general messing about with it. He'll probably even admit it, he was proud of it. (everyone was a bit upset at Stacey at the time)

So what Mar? What's your point? How do we know that's even true?

Well, my children, how do you know my information is more valid then his? I can slander any of your names, and if I did it on my Aro'Kai forum everyone there would believe whatever it was I told them about you. Unfortunately, though, my information is true. Any old member would remember at the mention as it was one of the biggest fall outs in the history of IT.

For someone who doesn't like causing drama...well it doesn't seem to be the case now does it, Raz?

My names Marona, Mar, etc. I've known Super since 2008. I'm one of her best online friends, I know why she left and I can say with confidence it was a legit, justified reason. If none of you believe me, that's fine, you don't have to participate in my forum updates at all if that's how you feel. Honestly you won't hurt my feelings. HOWEVER. What will hurt my feelings, be this the real super now or not is the drama this is causing. I will not endorse Feral Heart ever again, nor will I have kind thoughts towards this community if posts like this are welcome and abided by. ANY sort of public name shaming, even to someone we don't know is ridiculous! Saying she's fake is one thing, posting everything she says publically and nitpicking is another.

I say shame on you, Raz. Shame on you for being a role model and displaying this kind of behavior. After all these years I expected better then this. You should be an aged and experienced admin.

I am the holder of AroKai now and forever. (super is merely my coder) Until this message is removed AroKai will have nothing to do with Feral Heart. (excluding Kov as he has nothing to do with FH anymore)

While I respect the fact that you are defending an old friend, I will point out that Raz would not "stir things up" like this without good reason.

And, more to the point, he didn't make this just to say that Superfeesh is fake.
No, he pointed out that he has suspicions that someone is using accounts as her name, slandering her "good name" (as Raz said) and, of course, spreading rumors about FeralHeart. That, Marona, is where an aged and experienced admin would come in and make sure that the game he helps take care of is in good hands. This is not an attack on Super, it made to assure that potentially harmful rumors about our community are put to an end by reminding our userbase to be care who they're listening to.
After all, what if there are users out there pretending to be Super?
Then what?
Through that, Raz may turn a few people away from believing those individuals. For those that truly know Super, they will know it's her, and believe those words alone. And, as he'd said, Super can contact Raz by herself to affirm what is truly her, and what is not.

If you choose not to endorse FeralHeart anymore, then so be it. However, please make sure you're really reading into our intentions before you assume we're trying to attack you all personally.

But, I digress.
Thank you for this update, Raz. It's a shame to think some individuals might be attacking FH and other communities using someone else's name, but thank you for pointing this out to us. This has been going on for too long.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2013, 02:22:28 am »
No. Raz knows who I am. He knows I'm admin of AroKai. I alone have kept it alive all these years. A true admin would know where his resources lie and would of contacted me to see if I had investigated this. BEFORE he posts a giant post nitpicking things that are quite seriously insignificant.

Offline SpaceCowboy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The Telly
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2013, 02:26:44 am »
I'll be sure to get the word out too, thanks for posting.

/////| DeviantArt- http://xxtellyxx.deviantart.com/
Siggy by FruitySportDrink (DeviantArt) |\\\\\