Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104243 times)

FinalJump

Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2013, 03:52:36 am »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 03:54:27 am by [F]inal [J]ump »

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2013, 03:55:14 am »
Oh lord-

Before I back out and return to topic..
That just made my night
*snicker*

OKAY BACK TO TOPIC.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2013, 03:58:42 am »
Technically that last will smith image was on topic. I could actually respond to every post in will smith pictures and still be on topic.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2013, 04:08:20 am »
Quote from: WhiteLightHeart 
[color=#66BBEE
And, more to the point, he didn't make this just to say that Superfeesh is fake. 
No, he pointed out that he has suspicions that someone is using accounts as her name, slandering her "good name" (as Raz said) and, of course, spreading rumors about FeralHeart. That, Marona, is where an aged and experienced admin would come in and make sure that the game he helps take care of is in good hands. This is not an attack on Super, it made to assure that potentially harmful rumors about our community are put to an end by reminding our userbase to be care who they're listening to.
After all, what if there are users out there pretending to be Super? 

Thank You ...

Finally someone who knows how to read and interpret what Raz is saying with this message correctly. 

Now I didn't care to get involved but now I'm getting involved because certain people here are just making a mess of themselves and everything these two games & communities stand for. Raz was simply pointing out the fact that there are alot of fake Superfeeshs out there especially within these recent months. Most of us have already seen them spreading false things and slandering Feesh's & Arokai's name. No where did I see Raz bashing the real Superfeesh so all you Arokai staff or people claiming to be the official Arokai staff should just cool yourselves off. We're not here to hurt your little pal. Truth is Raz was bound to address the issue at some point especially since many of these "Superfeesh" individuals have claimed things about Feral Heart and its source code etc. Feral Heart and its community got involved in Arokai matters when Arokai staff SuperFeesh whether its her real account or not brought FH into "her" discussions/rumor posts all through the interwebs. Raz, like most of us, has seen Superfeesh's, Arokai's & Feral Heart's name being dragged around and dirtied all in the same context so now he is clearing up things with the FH community. Most of the Feral Heart community are Arokai fans and deserve to know what's going on and Raz took the right steps in this post. Even if you don't like it he's being honest enough and giving us all the information for us to interpret for ourselves. 

This post which should have prevented any more hostility & confusion between the two communities that trolls have caused has now just flipped back to negative thanks to many of you. Why? I don't know... Maybe because most of you are drama queens and like to be the star of a show that just isn't here. Many of you want to make some ridiculous scene of this... I don't know and really I don't care. Truth is it should be more about the game and less about the people behind it. Arokai has become more about hackers & trolls and less about the animals, fun, make believe, and hard work it should represent. Why? Because of people fueling and spitting out nonsense like what you're all doing here.

Every hostile individual here really needs to sit back for a moment, shut up, reread this, and remember the big reason why we fuss over these things so much in the first place... no matter what our view is we are all just fans of two wonderful games and communities trying to get a better understanding of the people and things behind them. The bottom line here is these are games & games and their communities sole purpose is to bring people together and to have fun. Not tear them apart because you guys can't be mature, put your ego aside, and work together. That's why the old Impressive Title died in the first place. Because so many of you couldn't control your personal emotions enough to think of the common good for the entire community. All the trolls and hackers out there prey on stupidity like this. Two perfectly wonderful communities with awesome staff teams that can't just work together and look out for each other. 

Now go ahead and bend my words  as much as you all like but truth of the matter is you all need to step back and reconsider your priorities here. Is all this arguing for the good of the games & communities or just proof that you all are selfish & petty and can't put aside your personal problems with each other etc? 

All of you need to get your acts together. 

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2013, 04:15:47 am »
My little pal? Excuse me are you being flippant with me?

Perhaps I need to be more clear as it appears you have misunderstood /me/ young miss. The user on my forum is and always has been the 'real super' *real slim shady plays in the background*

Your point of keeping an eye out for hackers? I can take care of that myself. I don't post about hackers on this forum on the AroKai forum. Nor will I. It doesn't pertain to my community. As this doesn't pertain to Feral Heart.

NOT ONLY THAT. But if people are looking to Raz and this forum IN GENERAL for AroKai updates because they are fans then...wow are they looking at the wrong place. Hehe
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 04:17:30 am by Marona »

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2013, 04:43:42 am »

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2013, 04:44:06 am »
*sigh*

All this is embarrassing me..

I really dont apreciate this.

Cant there be a magical bone that makes all this clear up and end?
There is already enough drama arround the world.
I got involved by this yesterday and it stressed me out getting messages from all sides putting me in the middle of the fight lines.
Really.. i am too tired for stuff like this. This is unneedet.

People do change with time. One day they are what you like, the other day they are not.
There is stuff that can be talked about kind and nice and then there is stuff that needs to be talked over in serious businuess..

I am sure Raz has his reasons and is just aware that he might met someone who he thinks is not the one he remembers. So i can understand that this is his way of trying to clear up and in one way to protect the one he knows.

And by the way... the feral-hearts group is involved? Well.. thank you... since i am next to nala in the lead, what does this light spot me in? All this is really something that wears me out psychically and stresses me even physically.

Couldnt that all have ben sed in a low nice tone?

"Super is that realy you? You act like i dont know you, you have changed?" <- I think this would have ben a more politely reaction. And not the hammer to the head procedure.. this is a kindergarden.

I am not willed to further talk about this with anyone. I only wish it to end and clear this in private.

Wasnt even sure if i should have posted anything... so whoever reads this, please dont come back at me with tis topic. Its not my businuess, i cant help with that, i have stated my opinion there and its not changeable. (By the way have i met people along my way who have changed with the years.. thats normal).

Just.. again, i think this can just clear up if these two get together for a talk, even if it is not apreciated by one of them. I can tell you one thing, it wont end if they wont get to talk together....

FinalJump

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2013, 04:46:57 am »

What I don't understand is why anybody's particularly upset or bothered by this besides those personally invested in the matter. This is a matter of awareness, not crap-slinging, and as such it really should be kept to that. Whether Super is the real Super or not, the gist is, you should all take care in a sense of caution--and leave it to those involved to sort the matter out.

Good day, gentlemen and ladies.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2013, 04:53:43 am »

Your point of keeping an eye out for hackers? I can take care of that myself.

So do it. Make it a priority that you spend as much time as you are responding to us here to address the hackers in your community. That way it doesn't have to become FH's responcibilty  because your uninformed and frustrated fans come here looking for answers that your community doesn't provide. Take care of your issues so they don't bubble over and start dripping off into our community because your fake or real Superfeeshs are saying things about FH and its community.

NOT ONLY THAT. But if people are looking to Raz and this forum IN GENERAL for AroKai updates because they are fans then...wow are they looking at the wrong place. Hehe

Heheh. Hilarious how you all left your fandom wondering what was going on with the Arokai game and staff for months on end. As was said above maybe you guys should spend more time investing effort into your community so that they aren't searching for answers here. Maybe there would be alot less confusion and desperate people hacking in the first place if you all did us that favor. Don't you think? Disappearing months on end isn't any nicer. I myself used and still use your official forum and there's barely any effort done to address these issues as much as FH does.

Honestly I find it funny how you don't see the big picture ever and how you people continue to nit pick the minuscule things and not address the bigger statement I made above. You proved my point that the only thing you guys focus and care about is the petty things, just yourselves, and your little friends. If that's not the case then explain to me where you just pulled these responses from? You didn't address anything I said which pertains to the communities and working together as a whole. You choose to just sputter out more nonsense and dance around my point. 

Your sarcasm doesn't amuse me. Give us a mature response. I think we all deserve that little bit from you. If you can take care of your Arokai hackers then clean up this muck before it gets to our community and to the point where we have to address it like this. If you have all the answers then it's time you start acting upon them.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2013, 05:05:52 am »