Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104706 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 5th June 00:30BST
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2013, 09:11:55 pm »
Matryo.. I have no clue what you're trying to start here, but it's getting annoying. Nobody was talking to you, so you shouldn't be replying to my posts.

When I said back off, I meant leave ME alone because you have no clue what I'm talking about. None of this concerns you, so please, stop. You're making this harder on yourself, that's not good.

In agreement with Shusuke, that's what I'm mostly curious about. Raz, you say you're doing this because "a fake super spread rumors about FH", but you haven't said anything about it except that one statement.

Do you have any proof of that?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 09:16:49 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Matryoshka-luver

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2013, 09:16:50 pm »
Yes exactly. But Matryo also has a point. Not to irk anyone but she is correct too on a level I'm afraid to say almost no one has comprehended yet. She has a true point this thread did not even begin to be about AK until Marona began saying about it. Now not to get everyone to turn on myself but it is entirely true that Marona started this whole AK argument over Super.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2013, 09:31:41 pm »
Still, why does a "fake super" that we don't even have legit screenshots or links to get any sort of attention about spreading rumors of FH over any average joe that could trashtalk it convincingly enough anywhere else?

As I said, it's really dumb.

There's no proof of a fake Super anywhere and it's just getting anyone ruffled up over it. Since there ISN'T any proof of there being a "fake" Feesh and since the only "evidence" is from the REAL Superfeesh's Tumblr, it's not surprising that people from AK would oh...I don't know...get defensive over it.

Whether this is related to Aro'Kai or not, it's still related to Super. And AK staff care about Super as much as a person looking out for her name would. It causes unnecessary stress on the staff because of it.

As I said, if this was a real, PRESSING issue it would be best dealt with privately and more thoroughly investigated. Since there doesn't seem to be any proof of a fake super anywhere, then I really don't see a point in this thread existing at all.

It's causing unnecessary stress to those on AK as a form of collateral because an impersonator issue had already been taken care of months before, and it's just stressing everyone else out because of their stress and the obvious fact that if the first post is "misinterpreted" then the message obviously wasn't written clear enough or even thought about long enough to make sure that it was concise and got its point across.

Offline razmirz

• The Janitor (Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me)
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 302
  • Soul Nomming Goodness
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 05, 2013, 09:38:08 pm »
Please contact other members of staff if necessary they will escalate issues to me

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 05, 2013, 09:46:20 pm »
Quote from: WhiteLightHeart
[color=#66BBEE
And, more to the point, he didn't make this just to say that Superfeesh is fake.
No, he pointed out that he has suspicions that someone is using accounts as her name, slandering her "good name" (as Raz said) and, of course, spreading rumors about FeralHeart. That, Marona, is where an aged and experienced admin would come in and make sure that the game he helps take care of is in good hands. This is not an attack on Super, it made to assure that potentially harmful rumors about our community are put to an end by reminding our userbase to be care who they're listening to.
After all, what if there are users out there pretending to be Super?

Thank You ...

Finally someone who knows how to read and interpret what Raz is saying with this message correctly.

Now I didn't care to get involved but now I'm getting involved because certain people here are just making a mess of themselves and everything these two games & communities stand for. Raz was simply pointing out the fact that there are alot of fake Superfeeshs out there especially within these recent months. Most of us have already seen them spreading false things and slandering Feesh's & Arokai's name. No where did I see Raz bashing the real Superfeesh so all you Arokai staff or people claiming to be the official Arokai staff should just cool yourselves off. We're not here to hurt your little pal. Truth is Raz was bound to address the issue at some point especially since many of these "Superfeesh" individuals have claimed things about Feral Heart and its source code etc. Feral Heart and its community got involved in Arokai matters when Arokai staff SuperFeesh whether its her real account or not brought FH into "her" discussions/rumor posts all through the interwebs. Raz, like most of us, has seen Superfeesh's, Arokai's & Feral Heart's name being dragged around and dirtied all in the same context so now he is clearing up things with the FH community. Most of the Feral Heart community are Arokai fans and deserve to know what's going on and Raz took the right steps in this post. Even if you don't like it he's being honest enough and giving us all the information for us to interpret for ourselves.

This post which should have prevented any more hostility & confusion between the two communities that trolls have caused has now just flipped back to negative thanks to many of you. Why? I don't know... Maybe because most of you are drama queens and like to be the star of a show that just isn't here. Many of you want to make some ridiculous scene of this... I don't know and really I don't care. Truth is it should be more about the game and less about the people behind it. Arokai has become more about hackers & trolls and less about the animals, fun, make believe, and hard work it should represent. Why? Because of people fueling and spitting out nonsense like what you're all doing here.

Every hostile individual here really needs to sit back for a moment, shut up, reread this, and remember the big reason why we fuss over these things so much in the first place... no matter what our view is we are all just fans of two wonderful games and communities trying to get a better understanding of the people and things behind them. The bottom line here is these are games & games and their communities sole purpose is to bring people together and to have fun. Not tear them apart because you guys can't be mature, put your ego aside, and work together. That's why the old Impressive Title died in the first place. Because so many of you couldn't control your personal emotions enough to think of the common good for the entire community. All the trolls and hackers out there prey on stupidity like this. Two perfectly wonderful communities with awesome staff teams that can't just work together and look out for each other.

Now go ahead and bend my words  as much as you all like but truth of the matter is you all need to step back and reconsider your priorities here. Is all this arguing for the good of the games & communities or just proof that you all are selfish & petty and can't put aside your personal problems with each other etc?

All of you need to get your acts together.

I so agree with you there, Sura. You all need to listen to her, she knows what she's talking about. Can we please handle this in a peaceful manner? It really isn't mature.

Hiccupby

« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2013, 10:08:15 pm »
Raz: your choice of words in this thread does not convey the impression of someone altruistically trying to find out the truth. Your unecessary snark, condescension, and all around bitter undertones convey a far more different message: one of some one who is abusing their influence in the community to bash someone they don't like openly and disguising  it as "a warning". Please by all means continue to call the people questioning you and telling you this is drama-mongering ignorant or incapable of comprehending  your weak presentation; it just further shows how unprofessional you are for posting this inconclusive accusation and weakly trying to defend it as being anything but drama mongering.  

Got better evidence than the unecessary dissection and catty commentary of an innocuous statement? Cool. Stop fillibustering then and show it or GTFO and save what little face you have left.
If you're actually concerned find solid evidence and present your findings like the professional your position of leadership in this community indicates you should be. Then again a professional in your position wouldn't even bring it up in front of the community in the first place and would settle things by pming their concerns to the people who've been in contact with the person they have suspicions about and let them handle it. If you're right they'll take care of it and that's that, if you're wrong then leave it and stop worrying. It's very VERY simple.
TLDR: Man up, take it to pm (no, not with Feesh, who can blame her for not wanting to talk to you after this?), and don't post this grudgewank under "news" and drag everyone else into your conspiracy- riddled mind.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 10:27:25 pm by Higby,. »

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2013, 10:11:38 pm »
I've calmed down now, so I am sorry for sounding really aggressive and, overall, like a noob in my other posts. I can definitely see how I sound like "that" person.
-----

"I would try to resolve it myself"

Even so, your supporters would still get in the way, it feels like it.

If Super did end the conversation or something, that's no excuse to start all of this.. this is all so silly. If someone doesn't want to talk to you about this or feel like proving them self to not be a fraud, it's easier to just roll your eyes, accept it, and leave it alone. The FH community doesn't need to know and start spreading this around.

What if later you find out this is the real Super? Then what?

Obviously, she probably won't want to talk to you at all after you did this, so.. yeah. Chances are, you're not going to get any more info from her.

Even if you didn't intend to start all of this, it still happened, sadly. I mean, no offense, but maybe you could've thought about a little more? If you start accusing Super of being fake, of course the AK community is going to get angry.. It's only expected, and if you didn't want drama/don't like it, NOT making this post would seem like the best. Even if you didn't want this stuff to happen, well, it's gonna happen.

And, you just admitted it's not your business..? Then, there was no point in making this thread, right? Or, wait, is AK not your business or is Super not your business (according to you)?
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2013, 10:26:56 pm »
Honestly I don't understand the good of unlocking this thread.
Because all I see is a thread that is food for criticizing one another. Harshly. It feels as if it has abandoned it's purpose in general.

I'm on neither side here.
Really I'm just baffled by how this is being handled.
I don't even know why I'm still replying to this. I just wish it was kept locked.

I don't think I need to say any more though. My message has been said by several others and clearly the message hasn't been received. We as people are attracted to negative things and issues like flies, swarm around it, and make it look bigger.

Unless somebody puts an end to this now, I'm gonna say it's just going fester for a long while.
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Hiccupby

« Reply #108 on: June 05, 2013, 10:29:46 pm »
Honestly I don't understand the good of unlocking this thread.
Because all I see is a thread that is food for criticizing one another. Harshly. It feels as if it has abandoned it's purpose in general.

I'm on neither side here.
Really I'm just baffled by how this is being handled.
I don't even know why I'm still replying to this. I just wish it was kept locked.

I don't think I need to say any more though. My message has been said by several others and clearly the message hasn't been received. We as people are attracted to negative things and issues like flies, swarm around it, and make it look bigger.

Unless somebody puts an end to this now, I'm gonna say it's just going fester for a long while.
You're right, it should have been left locked, or just deleted.

Offline shineywolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm that weird dude who loves rope...
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 05, 2013, 10:33:44 pm »
Wow this...wow just wow...This sure is a ridiculous argument like Warrior I'm not on a side and all you prissy [edited for inappropriate language] arguers are so childish!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:41:05 pm by WhiteLightHeart »
I'm that weird dude who loves rope...