Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104633 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2013, 03:43:06 pm »
That would also require you to stop posting~~~ ;) <3
Being a Admin as you claim to be, you need to show at least some professionalism into the picture instead of just going at it like a child. Also, sarcastic remarks to people will not make most quiet as it will make people lash out.

I do however agree that this trend needs to be locked for obvious reasons as its gone way to far for us or perhaps you could handle. Might I suggest just getting in context with Raz since the problem is with ya'll instead of posting to us on here proving your point. I understand your frustration upon this information as she is a friend as I would stick up for a friend as well, but your way of handling the situation is more of trolling the community then actually reassuring your point.

Please someone lock this trend as its really unneeded and starting outburst.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

EnderStar

« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2013, 05:33:32 pm »
This should be locked..

After all, the real Superfeesh wants Aro'Kai related topics only on the Aro'kai website...

Thanks for not taking one minute of your life to read the whole post.

I know it should be Aro'Kai's problem but if there is a fake person out there spreading rumors about Feral Heart I think attention should be drawn to that. Razmirz is just warning us about it and as a lot of people said he didn't say you have to believe it. I think it should be locked so this doesn't cause further conflict between people. Because this topic is weirdly making people over-dramaticly upset and leaving the forum until it is over.

But hey, it's Raz's choice to lock the topic or not, we can't control him.

I think people should just calm down. If you don't like this, ignore it. It's not all over the Feral Heart community. Just in one board.

Hiccupby

« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2013, 05:49:54 pm »
That would also require you to stop posting~~~ ;) <3
Being a Admin as you claim to be, you need to show at least some professionalism into the picture instead of just going at it like a child. Also, sarcastic remarks to people will not make most quiet as it will make people lash out.

I do however agree that this trend needs to be locked for obvious reasons as its gone way to far for us or perhaps you could handle. Might I suggest just getting in context with Raz since the problem is with ya'll instead of posting to us on here proving your point. I understand your frustration upon this information as she is a friend as I would stick up for a friend as well, but your way of handling the situation is more of trolling the community then actually reassuring your point.

Please someone lock this trend as its really unneeded and starting outburst.
Awwww and it was so quiet for a good while :(. If you're going to chew people out for lack of professionalism don't exclude the guy who decided to post this whole thing. As it is clearly grudgewank and is in the NEWS for all to see.

Now to Enderstar:

"Razmirz is just warning us about it and as a lot of people said he didn't say you have to believe it."

they are only suspicions- not a legit warning anyone should take seriously or a threat to the community, they don't belong here. Maybe he didn't directly imply people should believe it but as a leader in the community people automatically will take his word on it (and he probably knows this)-just look at all the yes-men further back thanking him for posting this garbage. Any admin with a brain knows that this kind of post incites harassment and drama- and Raz posted knowing this fact full well.

"If you don't like this, ignore it. It's not all over the Feral Heart community."

If it weren't for the fact that an ADMIN were posting libel and grudgewank under news of all things and getting away with it I'd gladly ignore this. I'm not comfortable being part of a community where the people who run it think posting something like this is ok instead of dealing with it privately.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:07:17 am by Nope. »

baltowolflover

« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2013, 08:53:11 pm »
It's a shame someone keep's hacking Super... =~= They should leave Super alone... Thank's for posting this Raz.

baltowolflover

« Reply #174 on: June 09, 2013, 08:55:22 pm »
This should be locked..

After all, the real Superfeesh wants Aro'Kai related topics only on the Aro'kai website...

Thanks for not taking one minute of your life to read the whole post.

I know it should be Aro'Kai's problem but if there is a fake person out there spreading rumors about Feral Heart I think attention should be drawn to that. Razmirz is just warning us about it and as a lot of people said he didn't say you have to believe it. I think it should be locked so this doesn't cause further conflict between people. Because this topic is weirdly making people over-dramaticly upset and leaving the forum until it is over.

But hey, it's Raz's choice to lock the topic or not, we can't control him.

I think people should just calm down. If you don't like this, ignore it. It's not all over the Feral Heart community. Just in one board.

Agreed. ^w^

EnderStar

« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2013, 04:50:45 pm »
It's a shame someone keep's hacking Super... =~= They should leave Super alone... Thank's for posting this Raz.

I don't think Super is being hacked I just think people are making fake accounts claiming to be superfeesh and spreading rumors. But eh, I'm not really sure.

Offline Marona

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2013, 11:47:01 pm »
Hun in no way am I required to act like a perfect citizen in another forum. LOL. I act perfectly professional on my own forum<3

I'm especially not going to give respect to someone who can't respect another person's privacy. That would be quite the atrocity in it's own.

Offline Bohimei

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • *Hisses at sunlight*
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2013, 02:04:18 am »
Now look. I want to understand one thing here. I know we all love and adore our Superfeesh very much and appreciate the hard work and effort she is putting in to Aro'Kai. But you all must understand something. This thread is tearing people apart. Looking through the comments is disgusting me. This topic should be locked, or if anything, moved to a part of the site where people who care and honestly know what is going on can comment. Now, I am not pointing out anyone in specifics here, it is just the rage war infecting the comments section is ridiculous. I know many of you are enraged by this but you want to know the sad part? If this wasn't someone big like Super being hacked or having false identities spread around the internet, it wouldn't have made it to this part of the forum. That kind of has to make us think. Why is it that this particular case has to be considered so severe when there may be others on the FH forums going through the same thing? What kind of help and attention are they getting?

None.

Because if they speak up they are afraid they won't be heard.

I concur with all of the people on here who think that this should not be in the News and Updates section. This is not something which concerns all the players of FH, and therefore should be relocated to a different section of the forums where it is more applicable. I understand that we want to help Super get her identity back but at the same time, aren't we just feeding the trolls?

By making accusations as such, you must understand that that is clearly what the people who hacked Super wanted, aside from of course, exploiting her. We also need to understand that the best way to solve this situation is to get someone who knows Super in real life to help her out.

For all we know, Super may be going by a completely unknown alias until everything else settles down so she will eventually be able to regain her name as 'Superfeesh.' Having your identity stolen is in no way something to shrug off, but as I have said previously, not everyone on FH needs to see this. Nor do they all care.

The best thing to do currently is to lock the topic, move it, and if anything more serious arises, we may come together in a friendly manner to try and assist her. If you wish to start a flamewar with me or anything of the sort, do as you wish. I have said my part. I will not reply to any comments directed at this post. Because I know that my view will remain the same either way.

But always remember.

If she wasn't known by many, none of you would have cared.

Regards,

~ Komoria.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2013, 02:09:37 am »
You know, people don't have to get involved with this. They don't have to follow this, so why move it.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2013, 02:30:09 am »
This entire thread consists of bored members attempting to establish some sense of authority or meaning in disputes between the staff of animal roleplaying games. I will never understand how you people can take this nonsense so seriously or even apply the term "professional" to anything that pertains to a free, glorified chat room. I'm genuinely curious as to what the common incentive is; why does everyone feel inclined to debate about Super/Onowl's legitimacy via moderately lengthy forum posts?