Author Topic: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST  (Read 104751 times)

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: Not somthing I'd normally post Updated 6th June 2200BST
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2013, 08:58:05 pm »
I hate to see that Super is having so many of her accounts stolen... I honestly cannot stand hackers, and now I feel so bad for her... identity theft is no game. The hacker should be rooted out and have their little 'game' exposed and ended. ~Vio
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline negativePolaroid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • piperwhiskers.deviantart.com
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2013, 08:07:17 am »
This brings up a lot of questions.

First of all, I didn't really believe Aro'kai was going to come out anyway. I had never seen a real post about it- Only one, and I didn't believe it was real. After being led to a few others, I started to believe most of them I saw, except the ones that were obviously fake.
          Second, now I don't know what to believe. I was just starting to gain a little bit of hope once I saw some of the posts, but now I don't know what to think or believe. I'm just going to sit and wait for it to come out, if it does, and if it doesn't, heck, we still have Feralheart, don't we? :3

I will help spread this, Raz.
                              ~Rat Attack

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2013, 02:34:08 am »
Although there are quite a few whom always impersonate, this time it is no laughing matter considering SuperFeesh did get have the DA hacked, however it is the saddest thing to see when someone impersonating her won't show that they are her and think that it wouldn't matter. For the simplest reason is there is so many people stating such things that they need to be found and eliminated from DA and the other sites.

Offline Diamondsky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2013, 01:44:10 pm »
I SERIOUSLY don't get why this is still open. Lock or at least DELETE it. Its causing fights and drama.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 08, 2013, 03:41:52 pm »
I SERIOUSLY don't get why this is still open. Lock or at least DELETE it. Its causing fights and drama.
If Raz wanted it locked, he would have locked it by now, friend. And the reason it was causing drama in the beginning was because of users reacting harshly before they understood the reason he'd posted it in the first place.
It was merely a warning about his suspicion of someone hacking Super, and he wanted to make sure the community knew that they needed to be careful about who they listened to regarding her, and some things being said about FH (these things were connected in outside sources, you see). It's to protect FH's users from potentially harmful rumors.

The reactions to this post have died down considerably, though, so there's no need to worry about it. And if you don't like looking at it, just give the thread a read, and let it be; you don't have to keep looking at it. No one has really been "fighting" in the past couple of threads, anyway.
It's alright, floof. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline snowdonice

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Because reasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2013, 01:15:54 am »
Ok thanks for posting this, i'll watch out for the fake Super

Ingame username: snowdonice
       Ingame main character: Midnight
                     (siggy by me)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 09, 2013, 06:28:41 pm »
The "official" Aro'kai blog lists the "fake" Onowl as being a member.

Shusuke links back to the "official" blog here.

I am horribly confused.

Don't be, the site tumblr (thatone) and the youtube account (ArokaiTeam) are where you can find official news and them only.

Anyway Onowl has given up on DA, and there will never be an 'Official' group on there again with all the hoo-ha that went on with the hacked group and all that lovely jubbly-ness.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 09, 2013, 08:01:57 pm »
The "official" Aro'kai blog lists the "fake" Onowl as being a member.

Shusuke links back to the "official" blog here.

I am horribly confused.

That's because the "fake" Onowl isn't fake. It's her tumblr account.

Whole reason why a few people were arguing in here because all it is is nitpicking a text post and claiming that they "might" be a fake, which anyone can really do.

The tumblr is official and is run by several staff members along with Onowl.

Offline IcexWolf1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • http://icexwolf1.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
    • HollowedWyld
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2013, 10:15:09 pm »
I'll say it now just to get it out of the way. I'm not saying anything bad about real Feesh or fake Feesh, I'm just making an observation.

If that was the real Feesh, you would think she would be concerned about whether people thought it was her or not. I would want people to believe that I am me, not someone else, don't you think? If someone started saying that I'm not me, I would do everything in my power to prove that it is, in fact, me. If I couldn't do a Livestream I would have requested some other screen sharing site. Personally, My computer doesn't lag or slow when I'm on Livestream or Joinme, but I can't say that for everyone's computer since mine is a bit newer.

If it was the real Feesh, you'd think she wouldn't be so defensive about the whole topic, yes? In the first part, she says "I don't need to answer any of your questions you may have for me." Well, if you want the mess sorted out, then, yeah, you kinda do. And then she says "people change over time." One does not simply go from being open and honest to defensive and withdrawn unless they're hiding something.
Not that I'm really involved in drama and such. I just felt that I had to say this. -Rant concluded

Anywho, thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. ^.^

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2013, 10:46:51 pm »
If it were me being impersonated I'd only care about my fellow staff and online friends knowing and believing who I really am, because they're practically my family. Random people on the internet from sites I wouldn't bother visiting? I could give two craps about them.

And in honesty she really doesn't have to answer anything, nor would anyone else were they in this sort of situation. Saying that they "have to" is prying, and it's invading their privacy.

I highly doubt that if you were in this situation yourself you'd want to talk to a bunch of angry people breathing down your throat for various forms of proof that you find very precious or important and don't want to share with random people on the internet. I sure as heck know I wouldn't. .___.