Author Topic: RIP General  (Read 164344 times)

Offline DrLecter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • +_what do you see behind closed eyes_+
    • View Profile
Re: RIP General
« Reply #640 on: August 18, 2013, 08:03:31 am »

Look I know its meant for disscussion. But I do not think you were reading alot of this thread lately. Some floofies were turning on the MODs and someone said that a MOD was claiming without any evidence. Look here.

I see what you mean, EpicWolfie.
However I've been playing close attention to this thread. That person is not attacking any mods.
They are asking/pleading for the mods to listen to their opinion, seem upset by what the mods have previously said,  and are raising points on why they believe general should be reinstated.
Disagreeing with the mods is not turning on the mods.

What would be turning on the mods would be members having full-on revolts and demanding the usurpation of the mods' power. 

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: August 18, 2013, 08:14:08 am »
Well I guess turning on a MOD is when you insult them and stuff. Now I think we should worry about this CON here:

Less likely to catch rule-breakers.

Were are those rule-breakers? Everywhere! But whereabouts? Were MODs can't hear. Thats worrying in my opinion.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: August 18, 2013, 11:35:52 am »
People should stop telling others to "stop complaining" or "cool it."
If you do not find an issue with the removal of General, that is fine. However, other people have different opinions from you. You are neither right nor wrong in your own opinion, but this thread is a place of discussion. Let people discuss.

Yes this thread is for discussion...but there's hardly any proper discussion going on since this 'discussion' doesn't seem to be going anywhere.
Just my view on this.

Now I think we should worry about this CON here:

Less likely to catch rule-breakers.

Were are those rule-breakers? Everywhere! But whereabouts? Were MODs can't hear. Thats worrying in my opinion.

It's not just MODS who catch out the rule-breakers, but people like you, a regular ordinary user who takes screenshots of rule-breakers where MODS cannot see. In a sense, we are their eyes and ears. With that point, I don't really think the con is too much of an issue.
And besides without General, rude insults and verbal abuse can't be seen across of whole, which is a plus in my opinion.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: August 18, 2013, 11:42:36 am »
But how many are able to report? Not much. Well I don't think.

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: August 18, 2013, 11:59:11 am »
But how many are able to report? Not much. Well I don't think.

I don't know. Perhaps there aren't as many now that general is gone and thus their medium. But the ones in local are still visible to the people nearby, as well as the ones who use movie clips.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: August 18, 2013, 01:51:51 pm »
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:03:16 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
« Reply #646 on: August 18, 2013, 02:11:50 pm »

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'

Offline DrLecter

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • +_what do you see behind closed eyes_+
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: August 18, 2013, 03:10:37 pm »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: August 18, 2013, 03:39:18 pm »
Alright first:I do not mean to claim.
Second:I do know what its like to be a MOD. Its hard and you gotta worry about life as well.
Third of all:I just posted my opinion. My opinion! My

opi opi opi opi inion. Just listen! I think I am on Zelos's side here. (except for the MODs are claiming part) One other thing is I am not sure if you are being as respectful as others. At least we listen to others opinions. I am tired of this topic its driving me insane! Its almost begining to criticize me.  >:(
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 04:12:04 pm by EpicWolfie »

ZelosWilder

« Reply #649 on: August 18, 2013, 04:05:24 pm »
Suragaha.. you are stating that all you do is try to make the community happy... well, I am sorry if this sounds rude, but that, my friend, is a lie. That is not ALL you do. If it was true, then General wouldn't have been removed, or you would have given it back a month ago. You can CLEARLY see that most of the people WHO HAVE COMMENTED want General back. Yes, there are people who don't care, or they want to keep it. But face it. More people want it back. And as for saying that all we are doing is flaming and throwing 'tantrums', and not explaining why we want it back? That is also NOT true. Many people here have explained their reasons, just as I have. Almost everyone has explained their reasons, at least once or twice, but it is true that we are sounding like a broken record. You are not paying attention to what we are telling you, you are merely insulting us. You tell us to respect you, but you do not respect US. You yell at us for giving our opinions, and say we're just big babies throwing 'tantrums', or that we are 'ungrateful'. Well, guess what, Sura. We are NOT ungrateful. We are grateful for most of the things you mods do. We are grateful to have FH. But you know what we AREN'T grateful about? THIS. Why would we be?! And we are not grateful about the way you just put down our opinions, and treat us like we don't even really matter. You may see it differently, but that is what it feels like. We are telling you that WE WANT GENERAL, and MANY people HAVE explained WHY, but you are not actually LISTENING to what we say. If your claims about listening to us were true, we'd have General back by now. Yes, I KNOW it is just a chat, but it was IMPORTANT to many people. It is no longer just about the chat, it is about the fact that you won't LISTEN to the community. Oh, and do you know WHY a lot of these posts are the same person posting over and over? Because you haven't LISTENED the first time! You won't listen after just one post, so we post again! Really.. you should just give General back and be done with it.