Author Topic: RIP General  (Read 165465 times)

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
Re: RIP General
« Reply #260 on: June 24, 2013, 01:15:52 am »
To be honest I don't mind. (Couldn't care less really.)

At least it's in private maps guys! You can still RP! And it will encourage Map RPs and maybe a little less den claiming and hoards of lion king prides at the fluorite bridge!

But all the bashers are getting to me, I actually like this update. But it makes it more difficult to interact with people via General. And I kinda miss the spam, there were some funny topics in fluorite at times.

And as for what Nemena said (Wont let me quote), it's really not that hard to advertise groups and RP's, really, it isn't! Make RP advertisements with movies! It floods the chat less as you can choose to view the video if you are searching for an RP.

Do you not listen when people say that MOVIES DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SPACE? And do you think people want to click every single movie to see if it's an Rp ad? I don't think so... using movies is POINTLESS. Plus, not everyone can watch them. With General, there were less fights, and things were much easier.

And also, people, sorry if I come off as rude, but I am trying to get a point across, and some people don't read and actually listen to the other posts. Plus, I've been in a bad mood recently, and for good reason. :I
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:22:18 am by iMello »
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline _-Phantomwolf-_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me in-game on Ilithyia Rhea
    • View Profile
    • Red Ra}V{age
« Reply #261 on: June 24, 2013, 01:25:00 am »
I think thought that the intention wasn't to depend solely on movies for recruiting. :/ we are being asked and encouraged to run around, just a little. I know a lot of people say they have issues socializing..to be honest, I do too at times. It helps though, if you have two or three friends to run around with.

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 24, 2013, 01:31:10 am »
Well, that was mainly aimed towards the movie portion. But do you think people would want to run around an entire HUGE map like Fluorite to recruit? What if they don't have the time to do all that? It's be too much of a problem... we need our General back..
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline _-Phantomwolf-_

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me in-game on Ilithyia Rhea
    • View Profile
    • Red Ra}V{age
« Reply #263 on: June 24, 2013, 02:28:09 am »
Mello, honestly, must you argue every point anyone makes that doesn't favor your own? General being gone has been a benefit to those willing to try this new way of playing out. I'm sorry if it isn't ideal for people..heck, it still isn't ideal for me or any of my friends. All they're asking is to try. Besides, all this fighting isn't helping. Weren't you the one to say that you are a mod on another game, and know how to listen? You won't even listen to a simple statement that wasn't intended to start an argument. It's perfectly fine that you don't agree, please don't get me wrong, but not only are you redundant, you're rude in many cases. We have sat with you, tried to help you recruit even, and you aren't satisfied with that....the Anons and mammons are more than willing to hang out with you, if only you would give such a thing a chance.

Offline xXThexDoctorXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I am definitely a madman with a box.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 24, 2013, 02:31:04 am »
Guys can we all just grow up and stop making pointless arguments.  Its not doing anyone any good and I know for a fact the mods/other people don't want to read all that mess. Calm. Down. It is okay. Trust me.

P.S Thanks to all the people who are trying to calm people down.

- ThexDoctor

Offline winter003

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 24, 2013, 02:40:37 am »
I agree with Phantom on this... Really truly guys. There's no need to be grumpy or argue over the matter, Like Doc pointed out. The fact is that the mods have made their decision for now and it's not been very long since it was put into effect. At least give it just a little bit of time and try--that's all they're asking for--and if at the end of it all, we have different opinions, that's to be expected. There will always be differing opinions, no matter the outcome or situation, and the best we can do is recognize it and do our best.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:21:44 am by Winter »

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 24, 2013, 03:02:11 am »
I'm not trying to be rude... sorry if it seems that way.. when I talk it unintentonally comes out rude, it's just my personality, I guess... plus I really haven't been in a good mood lately, soo... murr..

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 24, 2013, 03:08:31 am »
I mostly agree with Phantom and Winter. The best we can do is try to get used to this, and tell them politely we don't like it. /If/ we end up still not liking it after honestly trying. Don't just run up to them without trying and saying you're not a big fan of it.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

SoulRevenge

« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2013, 03:17:08 am »
I agree with Phantom on this... Really truly guys. There's no need to be grumpy or argue over the matter, Like Doc pointed out. The fact is that the mods have made they're decision for now and it's not been very long since it was put into effect. At least give it just a little bit of time and try--that's all they're asking for--and if at the end of it all, we have different opinions, that's to be expected. There will always be differing opinions, no matter the outcome or situation, and the best we can do is recognize it and do our best.
^ This I like

Guys can we all just grow up and stop making pointless arguments.  Its not doing anyone any good and I know for a fact the mods/other people don't want to read all that mess. Calm. Down. It is okay. Trust me.

P.S Thanks to all the people who are trying to calm people down.

- ThexDoctor

^ This I also like

I mostly agree with Phantom and Winter. The best we can do is try to get used to this, and tell them politely we don't like it. /If/ we end up still not liking it after honestly trying. Don't just run up to them without trying and saying you're not a big fan of it.

I like a lot of things, don't I? ^

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2013, 03:35:04 am »
Well as of last night "general chat" is no longer with us in public maps.

I know some of you are instantly looking for someone to blame. Well I'm here I admit it was me.  ;D

Well this was a suggestion and a number of people backed the idea.

I'm not entirely sure how it will affect the game. I'm aware the biggest impact will be to those advertising RP's. Some of you have started using movie clips to advertise. Not really what we would prefer but so long as your not spamming clip after clip I guess its acceptable. What we would rather RPer's do is find home to share your RP's locally. I know a lot of you call people to the "Stone Bridge" in flourite perhaps that will make a good point of exchange for this with RP's to advertise and those looking for an RP to join.

But like I said I'm not clear yet on how this will affect the game or its players.

Please be open minded to this change, we will be reviewing it in due course.

Raz

Let me love you!

Anyway it won't make a big disfranchisement in the game for me I nearly use gen so I guess I don't mind really so yeah.

But personally I think other ad'ers are going to flip.
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao