Author Topic: What is your favorite roleplay you have ever participated in?  (Read 3980 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: What is your favorite roleplay you have ever participated in?
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2014, 06:35:12 pm »
My favorite Roleplay of all time would have to be The Dark Times,  ran by myself. My reasoning? It was unique and I met a lot of great and amazing people! (A.K.A. Professor_Llama & Kirani100)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 06:36:59 pm by Trixxy »

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2014, 09:52:42 pm »
Of Crisis of Cackles (a mapped, RNG-based hyaena group) is still my favourite. It's the only FH group to date that's completely and utterly held my interest! It's co-run by close IRL friends/roommates and has such a pleasant, laid-back atmosphere that I'm rarely off my hyena characters. They'll be celebrating their one-year anniversary next month!

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2014, 10:55:57 pm »
Aemuli Novum for sure! Aemuli Novum was a strict, literate-advanced literate roleplay. The plot was just...so unique and perfect. The plot was so-
Abenaki wolves were the leaders of the map, strong, large wolves with normal colored eyes. They despised the Yakama, who were frail, scrawny wolves with white eyes. Abe's feared the Yak's because they thought the white eyes signified that if looked at into the eye, the Yak's would take your soul, which was indeed a myth. Yak's weren't always frail, they used to be normal like the Abe's. But, to keep Yak's from 'taking they're souls', the Abe's abuse the Yak's and rule them like a puppet on strings. The yak's are forced to live in a gloomy dungeon, with little to no food or water, which explains their malnutrition. They would be beaten, even killed, if they disobeyed the Abenaki. The Yak's were forbidden to reproduce with one another, they were like poorly treated slaves.

I also loved the map and activeness. Wow, there were at least 10 members, I'm certain more, that were on hours each day. What happen to Aemuli Novum, you ask? It breaks me to type this, but I shall....
With Novum, your characters have a strict lifespan. Also, if you break a rule one time, you get kicked without warning. Now, one day, when I was offline, some former members who either left the group or got kicked, raided into Novum's PRIVATE map. They screamed, taunted, and let their dreadful feelings out to the members online at the time. They traumatized the creator of Novum. Guess what? The leader was so scared she left the group, disbanned it, and left the some 100 members behind. It is truly dreadful. It makes me cry thinking about it. I want Aemuli Novum back more than just about anything.
I love you

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 12:10:00 am »

Following everyone's theme of friendship, my favorite roleplay was actually{ oddly enough }  a warrior cat roleplay. It was semi-realistic and literate, and I had a high rank. I was in it with one of my dear friends Vaalor at the time. He was actually my character's mentor.  The leader, members, & I have become great friends. Every single one! I had a great time in the roleplay, but sadly it died out. The friends still lasted though, and that made it for me.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 01:04:46 am »
Oooh, I've been in so many good roleplays <33 However, my favorite would probably have to be Figurative Creations. The plot is really hard to explain, but there were basically five(?) phases. On each phase, your character would be altered, and slowly descend farther into madness. Their names would begin to change as well to suit their new form. While I don't remember all of my characters names, he started off with the name of Pendulum. His name at phase five was Pandemic. It was an all-species, mapped and unrealistic dark fantasy, and I met so many good friends there <3 On each phase, the maps would slowly alter as well, and slowly become darker and darker along with the characters.

In reality, none of the characters truly existed, and were a mere experiment created in a virtual universe. ouo

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 06:42:35 pm »
Wildmoore. Nuff said.