Author Topic: WARRIORS MOVIE  (Read 3368 times)

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
Re: WARRIORS MOVIE
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 09:12:27 pm »
I loved Guardians of Gahoole's book series and yeah the movie was beautiful- I want the art book!
Just too bad they couldnt have followed the plot accurately. Guess that's just how movies based off series will be though

I'm not letting myself get too hyped yet- I dont even know the studio making it aa
But hopefully it'll turn out great! This will not be a family friendly movie if they do it right lol
Inactive. Will be back one day

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2016, 09:17:11 pm »
I loved Guardians of Gahoole's book series and yeah the movie was beautiful- I want the art book!
Just too bad they couldnt have followed the plot accurately. Guess that's just how movies based off series will be though

I'm not letting myself get too hyped yet- I dont even know the studio making it aa
But hopefully it'll turn out great! This will not be a family friendly movie if they do it right lol

Yeah it would have been much better if they would have followed the plot. But eh, whaddya gonna do? xD

And I looked into it more and came across the news of it on Imdb and saw that is was actually going to be a series and so far had 6 episodes planned. I don't know how long each episode will be but from the descriptions so far it seems fairly accurate. But we won't know more until it's actually released so fingers crossed!

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2016, 09:42:49 pm »
I hope this is gonna be good.

*trembling with excitement as well as fear*
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 10:10:29 pm »
Thought I'd share this info ^^

It was announced on the Facebook page yesterday:

Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 10:21:52 pm »
Tbh I ignored it at first 'cause I thought it was a hoax, but I checked the links, and AAAA IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING MY CHILDHOOD DREAM IS COMING TRUE HOLY CRAP
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao